Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

I would just like to outline for the reasons that i quit Kayseri, before all the hate mail and posts come flying at me...

Last Night i decided that it was because i manged too many teams that i wasnt coming on to do tactics and more and i knew id have to shorten my teams. I wanted to shorten idealy to under5 teams and Kayseri, depite loving managing them and i mean it when i say that, werent in those plans. I apologize to Ste and everybody but it wasnt for me.

Hopefully this will stop as im sure everybody is aware of, my team hopping... which needs to be sorted out. People get annoyeed with it but it annoys me more.

The next person who takes it i wish the best of luck. They have a great young team, unfortunatly not really anywhere in the league but still lies as a challenge.

Good luck in GC17 everybody !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News Juventus Manager Finally Agrees to a Report Stubborn Juventus manager Matt Jewiss who has incidently come under much scruteny, for his decisiond to remain

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/ Everton 3 V 2 Blackburn Rovers Andy JOHNSON (8.............................Luca TONI (36) Victor ANICHEBE (37)..............

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee34/JohnBhoy1888/amateurs-001.jpg[/img]"]

Badges.gif

Sevilla Transfer News!

Sevilla Pay pricey deal for Andreas Guardado.

Sevilla completed the signing of Left-Midfeilder Andres Guardado , Daniel payed 10,000,000 + Substitute Corriea Andriano , Daniel Said today '' Becuase of Andres's age , i will now play him for tonights game instead of Ryan Giggs . I feel that Andres has more ability own the lines , and despite Ryan's experiance i feel i will be needing more mexican that english on Left for tonight .'' Milan were sure to put pen to paper for the 21 year old , but deportivo manager Gareth Cope agreed to sell Daniel the youngster who wasn't keen on leaving Spain.

Daniel's squad is now almost complete , all he needs now is a Centre - Back to replace pensioner Javi Navarro . Daniel will go into talks before tonights game at 20:00 with Lyon manager Conor Bowen , who has said today ' i am willing to sell any player for the right replacement ' although Daniel wasn't to happy when Conor countered Kanoute + escude for kallstrom . Yesterday Daniel spoke to him about Hugo Lloris , but Daniel just couldn't agree a deal with him.

Espanyol Vs Sevilla Match Preveiw

Daniel Bolam is looking forward to his tough game tonight against Espanyol , Daniel said '' its going to be tough but on papaer we are the better team , with the better results so hopefully this will pay off on the pitch tonight .'' Daniel will be playing new signing Andres Guardado tonight aswell as starting rooney who missed Wednesday's game due to a twisted Ankle .

The squads

espsquad.gifteam1.gif

For Sale

• Freddy Kanoute

He is up for sale , but only for a good offer , Daniel will be looking for a 92 striker and a 91 CB for me to consider it . He is not a player he wants to get rid of , but Daniel will not reject a good offer .

• Julian escude

Daniel has had a LOT of cash offers for escude , Daniel would want a young 90 Forward and a 90 rated defender , or a 91 rated CB u30 , plus a 90 rated forward any age

Guest the plummer

I would just like to outline for the reasons that i quit Kayseri' date=' before all the hate mail and posts come flying at me...

Last Night i decided that it was because i manged too many teams that i wasnt coming on to do tactics and more and i knew id have to shorten my teams. I wanted to shorten idealy to under5 teams and Kayseri, depite loving managing them and i mean it when i say that, werent in those plans. I apologize to Ste and everybody but it wasnt for me.

Hopefully this will stop as im sure everybody is aware of, my team hopping... which needs to be sorted out. People get annoyeed with it but it annoys me more.

The next person who takes it i wish the best of luck. They have a great young team, unfortunatly not really anywhere in the league but still lies as a challenge.

Good luck in GC17 everybody ![/b']

On The Same Day You Pm Me Asking For My Stuttgart:rolleyes:

Barca , Madrid , look out !

sevil-1.gifSevilla 3 - 1 Espanyol esp.gif

Sevilla manager Daniel walked away chuffed after his team eased through a 3-1 win over Espanyol , New signing Andres Guardado scored two goals after Freddy Kanoute scored after 13 minutes , Daniel said after the game

I am so proud of Andes tonight , he come out there and scored for fun , twice .

tacts.gif

Sevilla had more posession which they turn into some lovely passing , despite having less shots they proved who's strikers are the best as they scored 3 out of 10 shots. No reds shown in the Game , but guardado was shown a yellow for simulation. Sevilla will keep the same tactics al this game for most of the season.

mto.gif : Wayne Rooney

injury.gif: None

tabel.gif

Sevilla are now in fourth Place , despite losing to Bilbao in midweek , Daniel said he would be happier with a fourth place or above finish. Sevilla will now face Getafe on wedensday , and are lucky that they have bye in the spanish cup and spanish shield.

421.gifCeltic 5-1 Dundee Utd422.gif

Scorers

Stephen MCMANUS (Celtic), 1 min

Paul HARTLEY (Celtic), 18 mins

Scott MCDONALD (Celtic), 24 mins

Scott BROWN (Celtic), 37 mins

Jan VENNEGOOR OF HESSELINK (Celtic), 76 mins

Jhonatan ESTRADA (Dundee Utd), 4 mins

Celtic got back to winning ways as they comfortably beat Dundee Utd at Celtic Park, Celtic started the game with a purpose as they went ahead on the 1st minute through Stephen MCMANUS but only a couple of minutes later Dundee Utd had equalised and the goal was scored by Jhonatan ESTRADA but that didn't knock Celtic off their stride as on the 18th minute it was 2-1 to Celtic and the goal came from Celtic midfielder Paul HARTLEY and only a few minutes after Celtic had retaken the lead, they had enhanced their lead and the goal that made it 3-1 to Celtic was scored by Scott MCDONALD and Celtic added another goal before half time as Scott BROWN made it 4-1 to Celtic to cap off a great first half for the hosts.

The second half was less eventful as only one goal was scored and it was another goal for Celtic and this time it was Dutchman Jan VENNEGOOR OF HESSELINK who made it 5-1 to Celtic and that finished off a fantastic game for Celtic.

The toffees march on!!

Fans of Everton today were eager to praise manager Andrew Curvis after an impressive 5-0 victory against Newcastle. The toffees have watched their team win all 5 of their league games, meaning they are sitting top of the league and dreaming of the SMFA Cup next season!

The attacking football now on show as goodison park is somthing the fans hope will continue away to sunderland on wednesday.

Guest King Kolo

Sport Recife 1 Corinthians 5

Corinthians got back to winning ways after beating Gazlads Sport Recife 5-1.

Mark Viduka opened the scoring in the 14th minute. Then just a few minutes later Cleilton Perdiago fired home to give Corinthians a two - nil lead.

This must have fustrated Sport Recife because just two minutes later Cleonesio Da Silva got sent off for a dreadfull challenge.

Then Sport Recife finally started playing football when Jose Carlinhos Bala struck in the 29th minute.

Alexandre Richardino then wrapped up the game for Corinthians in the 50th minute.

Then to make matters worse three minutes later Corinthians scored again through Clarindo Andre Santos,

Then to put the icing on the cake Anderson Chicao fired home to wrap up Corinthians first away victory of the season.

Then in the 67th minute Barbosa Everton got sent off for a dangerous two footed challenge, This left Sport Recife with only nine men.

Liam said "We have been pushing for a win since the start of the season. And now we have one this will give us a huge confidence boost".

Liam's next game is a Bye in the Brazilian cup and Liam hopes that all his players can recover from injury and Not being Match fit enough in time to play Corinthians next league game.

Jones Destined to Leave Sunderland.

Sunderland-Logo.gif

Jordan Jones has admitted he is destined to be shown the door at Sunderland Football Club.

''It's not going very well between me and the club we're 2nd but bottom and I feel its all my fault''

Jones linked with Boulgne

170px-USBoulogne.svg.png

''Its true I have been linked with the French based side who are 19th in Division 2''

It'd be a great challenge because I want to build something at a club and gain a reputation.

Boulgne I think are the right club for me but if they decide to install a different manager I am free with that.

skin.jpg

All Square As Reds Fail To Take Chances...

85.gifWest Ham United 2-2 Manchester United49.gif

Venue: Upton Park

Attendance: 35,303

First Half

It ended all square in East London as English champions Manchester United failed to take their chances.

Sparky was optimistic at the start of the match as he visited the are in which he grew up in, the new United boss expected a win as they looked to catch Everton up in the league who had now made it five wins out of five.

But it wasn't to be, A cagey first half saw Manchester United go in the second half 2-1 down.

The champions had opened the scoring in the tenth minute as new singing Antonio Di Natale darted past the defenders and thundered a low shot in the corner.

West Ham however, equalized just six minutes later through Matthew Upson who rifled a shot which went in off the post.

And then four minutes later, the home side took the lead as unmarked Craig Bellamy slotted home comfortable.

It was panic time for Sparky and his men, despite dominating the half they still trailed to a team who only hoped they didn't lose to badly!

Second Half

The match restarted and it was more of the same from Manchester United. Despite having 22 shots on goal, the Reds failed to take them and luckily for them, English midfielder Owen Hargreaves who rasped home a screamer from the edge of the box.

Ferdinand, Cristiano Ronaldo and Di Natale came close, but failed to make any impact as the game finished 2-2.

2668_1210245776.jpg4566_1209755861.jpg

Di Natale & Hargreaves Score For United

Match Statistics

West Ham United 35% Possession 65% Manchester United

West Ham United 12 Shots On Goal 22 Manchester United

West Ham United 2 Shots On Target 11 Manchester United

West Ham United 9 Corners 5 Manchester United

West Ham United 1 Yellow Cards 2 Manchester United

West Ham United 0 Red Cards 0 Manchester United

Bookings - Manchester United - Jesus Navas (21), Patrice Evra (88)

West Ham United - George McCartney (13)

Man Of The Match - Antonio Di Natale

Manchester United will play Leyton Orient in the first round of the cup tomorrow. United are expected to give starts to Luis Nani, Andrew Cole and Teemu Tainio.

Guest King Kolo

CORINTHIANS SIGN HENRY!

Yes Henry is coming to Corinthians. Corinthians agreed a bid of 0k and Andrelle Iran for the English midfeilder.

Corinthians manager Liam O'connor said "Andrelle is a great player, but Henry is better".

The highly rated 78 midfeilder might start Corinthians's friendly next Saturday against Manchester United.

Guest King Kolo

The deal for James Henry has collapsed after a change of management for Norwich City.

Liam said " He might come, If not we have mad bids for alot of youngsters".

Guest King Kolo

WEST HAM AND NORWICH AGREE DEALS

Corinthians have agreed deals with Norwich City and West Ham of James Henry and Freddie Sears respectively.

Henry will be coming for 0k and Andrielle Iran and Sears will be coming for £1,100,000.

Corinthians Manager Liam O'connor said "They are great players and will play against Man United in mid - weeks friendly.

searshb5.th.jpg

henrytr3.th.jpg

Juventus Manager Finally Agrees to a Report

juventus_badge.jpg

Stubborn Juventus manager Matt Jewiss who has incidently come under much scruteny, for his decisiond to remain silent and just 'browse', has finally decided today is the day to break his silence and become more of a verbal manager over the next few weeks. Manchester United manager Sparky convinced Jewiss to finally write a report over a meal for 2 at an Indian Restaurant where Welshman was dining with his Missus, this begs the question, was it really a gay bar?

Jewiss was appointed on a Saturday Afternoon at around 5.02 after a lot of confusion as to where he would have been taking over at, Jewiss explains 'Indeed i would have loved the Madrid job but Spence is a great manager and i am sure he will do well, i am happy to manage a top club, in fact i am happy to manage anyone, and when Juve came calling i knew the job was right, and i took it'

Jewiss has been increasingly busy in the transfer market, and as he is here with me now i would like him to comment on a few of his signings so far, and possibly we can ponder on who is to come next?

Christian Poulsen was the first player to join Juventus and Jewiss has signalled him to be a key player in the stride for european success. 'Of course i thimk he will be a good signing for us, i dont know any manager who signs someone and then comment that they will be a rubbish signing! I signed him as we were a little weak in Midfield and i believe poulsen will be instrumental, and make us a lot stronger in this position.

Mathieu Bodmer was anotjher player to join Juventus this time from Lyon. Bodmer is another Centre Midfielder and some would say was this one to many? Jewiss replied a little shocked 'One too many? With 3 in Midfield you need at least 4 centre midfielders and that is what i now have especially with the bringing in of Mathieu. He is again of corse a class act in the midfield area and a lot of our play is signalled around him, as he has the best experiance and overall the best all round abuility. I cant say we rely on him but again i will look to him for a performance when not everything is going well'.

Niklas Bentner was the last player to be brought in for a fee of 15million pounds. Jewiss gained a lot of praise for this signing as a cash deal for such a good player in this tight league is a good deal. It is clear he will probably not start as with Treza, Amaur and Iaquinta, it is clear other players are beter but he could be one for the future. 'Yes he may not start to often but i will look to use him in the cups and shields. However i am certain he will for sure not be going out on loan to anyone as although he is backup, he is a very class act to have as a backup player'.

However with incomings there has got to be players going out, and here at Juventus this is the same, Jewiss said 'with every incoming player there needs to be players leaving the club, this year it was extremely hard with the class we have but all players i sold were for the best'. With only 2 players actually leaving the club it was obvious one was going to be a fan favourite and this was the case with Buffon.

'Do i think i made a mistake? No. I think i did a great piece of business for my club. There are 3 other lines of defence before a keeper. I still have a class kepper in Valdes who wil replace Buffon, and overall is a nicer player to coach. I also managed to get Milito in the deal. I needed a Centre Back of his class and now i have one. I think and selling Buffon was one of teh best pieces of business i have done, so when reporters ask me do i have regrets, i can answer with my head and my heart a firm No.'

Match reports

With Juventus sitting in 8th place it is clear to see thst Juventus are mounting a challenge now, especially with the hurrendous start they had in losing there first 2 matches, they have bounced back extremely and when Asked how he feels Jewiss replied 'Pleased'.

Juventus 1-4 Reggina

1. GOAL!! - A brilliant through-ball leaves Francesco COZZA with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!

5: GOAL!! - A mix up in midfield enables David TREZEGUET to run through and confidently slams a low shot past the advancing keeper!

13: GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the right Francesco COZZA skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

15: GOAL!! - With a gaping goal from just yards out Nicola AMORUSO thunders it into the net!

79: GOAL!! - A trademark strike from Franco BRIENZA!

Juventus 1-2 Fiorentina

36: GOAL!! - Alberto GILARDINO rises above the defender and glances a header inside the far post!

54: GOAL!! - A diving header at the back post from Mathieu BODMER!

55: GOAL!! - A cross from the right is headed home by Marco DONADEL!

Juventus 2-1 Palermo

37: GOAL!! - With a gaping goal from just yards out Mathieu BODMER thunders it into the net!

51: GOAL!! - González DANIEL JARQUE slots it home after some neat footwork!

77: GOAL!! - Pérez BOJAN KRKIC climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net!

Juventus 1-0 Atalanta

89: GOAL!! - An excellent header by Christian POULSEN crashes into the back of the net!

Juventus 3-2 Roma

20: GOAL!! - Some excellent passing leaves Vincenzo IAQUINTA clear on goal and he finishes with ease!

44: GOAL!! - How did that go in?!? A terrible fumble by the keeper gifts David TREZEGUET with an easy chance!

47: GOAL!! - Mathieu BODMER finishes from a yard

69: GOAL!! - Mirko VUCINIC hits a powerful right foot shot into the onion bag! He'll be proud of that one!

81: GOAL!! - A cross from the right is headed home by Francesco TOTTI!

Scottish Cup Round 1

641.gifRoss County 1-1 Celtic421.gif

Penalties

(1-3)

Scorers

Taras STEPANENKO (Celtic), 74 mins

Andrew BARROWMAN (Ross County), 26 mins

An unconvincing Celtic side scraped through to the next round of the Scottish Cup against a stubborn Ross County side, Celtic were widely tipped to stroll into the next round but the game proved to be a lot tougher than anticipated, it was Ross County who took a shock lead in this game as they scored on 26th minute through Andrew BARROWMAN and that sent the home fans crazy but Celtic dominated this match throughout as they had the majority of the possession and also had chance after chance but they just couldn't find the net and it looked as if Ross County were going to put out Celtic and cause a major upset but Celtic eventually got their equaliser and it came from new signing Taras STEPANENKO on the 74th minute which saved Celtic and that sent the game into extra time.

Nothing of note happened in extra time and therefore it went to a penalty shoot out and the penalty shoot out was a step too far for Ross County as Celtic held their nerve and prevailed 3-1 winners to send them into the next round and they will face league leaders Aberdeen in the next round at Celtic Park and if they want to proceed further in this competition then they will need to learn to take their chances.

Guest King Kolo

I'm going to do a round up of all the cup games. First up is England.

England

Luton Town 0 - 1 Chelsea

Darlington 0 - 6 Charlton Athletic

Notts County 0 - 1 Southend United

Birmingham City 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers

Millwall 0 - 4 Blackpool

Sunderland 2 - 2 West Bromwich Albion (West Bromwich Albion win on Penalties)

Chesterfield 2 - 1 Chester City

Hull City 0 - 0 Aston Villa (Aston Villa win on penalties)

Norwich City 1 - 0 Brentford

Barnet 1 - 4 Middlesborough

Macclesfield 1 - 2 Portsmouth

Port Vale 3 - 2 West Ham

Peterborough 2 - 2 Wallsall (Peterborough win on penalties)

Torquay 0 - 3 Preston North End

Swindon 0 - 2 Sheffield United

Nottingham Forest 1 - 4 Reading

Southampton 3 - 0 Bournamouth

Bristol Rovers 0 - 1 Coventry City

Bury 0 - 2 Cardiff City

Bristol City 1 - 1 Rochdale (Bristol City win on penalties)

Oxford United 0 - 2 Derby County

Shrewsbury Town 1 - 3 Cambridge United

Dagenham and Redbridge 0 - 1 Wycombe Wanderers

Lincoln City 2 - 1 Shorpe United

Blackburn Rovers 3 - 0 Exeter City

Carlisle United 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Manchester United 2 - 1 Leyton Orient

Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 3 Gillingham

Crystal Palace 2 - 2 Mansfield

Leeds United 2 - 3 Stevanage Borough

Grimsby Town 3 -1 Newcastle United

Miltons Keynes Dons 0 - 1 Huddersfield Town

Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Stockport County

Rotherham United 2 - 1 Morecambe

Manchester City 1 - 0 Burnley

Wrexham 3 - 1 Arsenal

By the way I had to type this out because if I copied and pasted Match Report Goal Scorers would come out next to it and when I tried to get rid of it the Scores got into a mess.

So Some top teams are out like Arsenal, Wigan, Hull City, Lets hope that the Cup will be up for grabs!

I'm going to do a round up of all the cup games. First up is England.

England

Luton Town 0 - 1 Chelsea

Darlington 0 - 6 Charlton Athletic

Notts County 0 - 1 Southend United

Birmingham City 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers

Millwall 0 - 4 Blackpool

Sunderland 2 - 2 West Bromwich Albion (West Bromwich Albion win on Penalties)

Chesterfield 2 - 1 Chester City

Hull City 0 - 0 Aston Villa (Aston Villa win on penalties)

Norwich City 1 - 0 Brentford

Barnet 1 - 4 Middlesborough

Macclesfield 1 - 2 Portsmouth

Port Vale 3 - 2 West Ham

Peterborough 2 - 2 Wallsall (Peterborough win on penalties)

Torquay 0 - 3 Preston North End

Swindon 0 - 2 Sheffield United

Nottingham Forest 1 - 4 Reading

Southampton 3 - 0 Bournamouth

Bristol Rovers 0 - 1 Coventry City

Bury 0 - 2 Cardiff City

Bristol City 1 - 1 Rochdale (Bristol City win on penalties)

Oxford United 0 - 2 Derby County

Shrewsbury Town 1 - 3 Cambridge United

Dagenham and Redbridge 0 - 1 Wycombe Wanderers

Lincoln City 2 - 1 Shorpe United

Blackburn Rovers 3 - 0 Exeter City

Carlisle United 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Manchester United 2 - 1 Leyton Orient

Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 3 Gillingham

Crystal Palace 2 - 2 Mansfield

Leeds United 2 - 3 Stevanage Borough

Grimsby Town 3 -1 Newcastle United

Miltons Keynes Dons 0 - 1 Huddersfield Town

Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Stockport County

Rotherham United 2 - 1 Morecambe

Manchester City 1 - 0 Burnley

Wrexham 3 - 1 Arsenal

By the way I had to type this out because if I copied and pasted Match Report Goal Scorers would come out next to it and when I tried to get rid of it the Scores got into a mess.

So Some top teams are out like Arsenal' date=' Wigan, Hull City, Lets hope that the Cup will be up for grabs![/quote']

Hull? Top team, they played Aston Villa, they didnt stand a chance.

My second team beat Bury 2-0 away' date=' satisfied with that....

SUPER WREXHAM!!! LOL

Port Vale beating West ham is pretty shocking too....lol[/quote']

tenerife beat barcelona 3-1 :eek:

i ovcoarse had to come across bye :o

i have tenerife next round , lets hope they don't do a barnsley in the FA cup:p

Guest King Kolo

My cup results continue:

Spain

Sporting Gijon 0 - 1 Mallorca

Getafe 3 - 2 Espanyol

Real Murcia 2 - 3 Villarreal

Barcelona 1 - 3 Tenerife

Osasuna 4 - 1 Athletic Bilbao

Castellon 0 - 3 Athletico Madrid

Reat Bets 0 - 2 Celta Vigo

Elche 0 - 2 Alaves.

So Espanyol Betis and Barcelona all go crashing out.

Next up Italy!

Italy

Spezia 0 - 0 Vicenza (Spezia win on Peanlties)

Reginna 1 - 3 Torino

Atlanta 2 - 1 Grosseto

Modena 1 - 2 Sampdoria

Lecce 1 - 5 Parma

Undinese 3 - 2 Milan

Avellino 0 - 1 Ascoli

Empoli 0 - 6 Pisa

So Empoli Reggina and Milan all go out.

Scotland

Ross County 1 - 1 Celtic (Celtic win on penalties)

Dunfermline Athletic 2 - 2 Rangers (Rangers win on Penalties)

Hibernian 3 - 3 Falkirk (Falkirk win on penalties)

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Partick Thistle.

So Hibs and Rangers go out.

France

Lyon 1 - 1 Tours (Lyon win on Penalties)

Lens 0 - 1 Le Mans

Grenoble 0 - 0 Dijon

Auxerre 3 - 1 Angers

Guingamp 1 - 0 Nantes

Valenciennes 4 - 2 Niort

Chateauroux 1 - 0 Libourne - Saint - Seurin

Saint - Etienne 3 - 2 Rennes.

So not too many shocks. Rennes and Lens go out.

Germany

Energie Cottbus 2 - 2 Erzgebirge Aue (Erzgebirge Aue win on penalties)

TSV Munchen 1860 0 - 2 Greuther Furth

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2 - 0 Borussia Monchengladbach

Hannover 2 - 0 Arminia Bielefeld

Not too many shocks TSV Munchen 1860 go out.

Wow this typing is making me thirsty, Ok I'm going to school I'll do the other scores later.