Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Guest King Kolo

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

The Scores Continue

Mexico

UNAM 1 - 2 America

Santos Laguna 2 - 2 Atlas ( Atlas win on penalties )

There was only two games and no suprises.

Brazil

Cruzeiro 5 - 3 Botafogo

Internacional 2 - 2 Juventude (Juventude win on Penalties)

Athletico Paranaense 2 - 2 Fluminense (Fluminense win on Penalties)

Goias 1 - 1 Flamengo (Flamengo win on Penalties)

So Internacional go out. My Corinthians got a bye.

Turkey

Denizlispor 0 - 2 Galatasaray

Genclerbirligi 0 - 2 Kayseri Erciyesspor.

No shocks here and only two cup games.

Greece

Olympiacos 0 - 2 Larisa

Panionios 4 - 2 Ergotelis

So Olympiacos go out which will open the Cup up.

Russia

Lokomotiv Moskva 1 - 2 Dinamo Moskva

Shinnik Yaroslavl 0 - 1 Tom Tomsk

Luch-Energia-Vladivostok 0 - 1 Rostov

Zenit St Petersburg 1 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk.

So Zenit St Petersburg and Lokomotiv Moskva both go out.

Netherlands

De Graafschap 1 - 2 RKC Waalwijk

Excelsior 1 - 0 Heerenveen

Heracles Almelo 1 - 3 Sparta Rotterdam

Fc Twente 2 - 3 VVV Venlo.

No major shocks but Heerenveen and Fc Twente go out.

Portugal

Sporting Braga 1 - 0 Vitoria De Setubal

Benfica 2 - 0 Maritimo

No shocks here.

Argentina

Gimnasia De Jujuy 0 - 0 Huracan (Huracan win on Penalties)

Boca Juniors 3 - 3 Arsenal De Sarandi (Arsenal De Sarandi win on Penalties)

Independiente 2 - 1 Argentinos Juniors

Estudiantes 4 - 0 San Martin De San Juan.

Boca Juniors go out! No other shocks

North America

New York 0 - 1 Chicago Fire

Colorado Rapids 1 - 2 Los Angeles Galaxy

No suprises here.

So there they are.

All the results from the cups!

My fingers are aching but it was worth it !

Sevilla sign Guillermo Ochoa

guillermo-ochoa.jpg

Sevilla again signed another youth asset to there squad , they paid the price for Ochoa of 10,000,000 + palop + chevanton . He said '' i feel this is a fantastic deal as chevanton will drop due to not playing for us , palop is old and will retire in a few years . Ochoa will be a great asset to our team , he will be the hero is we bring silverwear back to seville .

Guest King Kolo

Henry Deal Fails Again But Corinthians Buy A New Face.

The Deal for James Hnery has failed yet again due to Corinthians's chairman not wanting to use Andrielle Iran in a trade deal.

The £1,100,000 bid for Freddie Sears went through though.

There was A new face at Corinthians though.

Vitoria Centre Back Vieira Anderson Martins joined the club for 3Mil.

10915gk5.th.jpg

Anderson Martins with Vitoria (The one with the Ball)

Guest King Kolo

Corinthians Manager Liam O'connor has said he is desperate for Manchester United winger Park Ji Sung.

He has admitted "We will have talks with the United Manager Sparky for a loan deal.

I may make him a permanaent signing after that.

roma still havent sold a player, even though EVERYONE is for sale.

part ex only.

players and ratings required

totti - 92 replacement a 90 winger

de rossi - 92 replacement 90 rated player any position

perrotta - two x 90

mexes - two x 90 or 90 x 1 & 89 x 1

juan - 1 x 91 and 1 x 89

Pizzaro - 2 x 90

doni - 90 + a 88 youngish striker

all others for sale, im just showing you an example. please BID!

pm me on here or the game ! spread the word

sevil-1.gifSevilla 5 - 3 Getafe getafe.gif

Daniel Bolams side thumped a poor Getafe side tonight infront of there home fans . New signing Guardado got another brace and ochoa saved a penalty mid way through the second half . Freddy Kanoute also scored a brace . Barcelona Loanee Theo walcott helped us out tonight with 2 assists to his name and putting in another fantastic trough ball which proved his W/F position .

Daniel Quoted :

Our boys played around getafe tonight and the scoreline showed it , i would like to congratulate Theo Walcott on playing for us tonight , i would also like to Congratulate Real Madrid on knocking Racing Santander back in to 4th Position . We are in the title race now . I know its early in the season but i think it would be good if we could keep this position as i know Matt and Greig are both fantastic manager with Fantastic squads and it will be hard to finish above them this season.

tacts-1.gif

Sevilla dominted the game with 18 of there 34 sots on target . The only down side to the game tonight is that Left Back Urby Emmanuelsson is out with a sprained wrist for 3 weeks! This will mean daniel will need to loan a left back rated 88/89.

tab.gif

Guest King Kolo

Corinthians Strike Again

Corinthians won yet another game with a 2 - 1 Victory Over Juventude.

1st Half

Not much action in the 1st half apart from Machado William being sent off in the 28th minute for a horrible tackle.

2nd Half

This is when the game came to life, 2 minutes into the half Juventude scored through a cracking volley through Santos Alex Calumba.

The lead only lasted 4 minutes when Joseph - Desire - Job scored the equaliser for Corinthians.

And then in the 77th minute Alexandre Richardino wrapped the game up for Corinthians.

The red card for William leaves Corinthians in crisis needing to loan a 87/88 CB soon.

Just had probably my worst result ever :mad:

Spurs lost 6-1 to Liverpool :(

Both teams had 6 shots. The difference was they could finish and I couldn't defend.

Well done anyway Gazza' date=' but next time will be different :D[/quote']

Didnt dare look at the score and when i saw it was 6-1 :eek: i was well chuffed :P

hard lines mate :) hopefully it aint different next time :o

Guest the plummer

Looking To Down Size

Cassialas rated 96 is for sale , a replacemtn keeper and a half decent player

robinho is also avaiible along with dhiarra

EVERTON MAKE IT 6 WINS OUT OF 6!

The Toffees are in dream land after an unbelieveable start to the season! Before the start of the season fans were hopeful of breaking into the top 4, but now, despite only playing 6 games, they are dreaming of Andrew Curvis bringing the title to goodison park!

Most pundits feel they will begin to fall away as the cup competitions take their toll, but at the moment winning ways are becoming some what of a habbit!

- Id also like to congratulate liverpool on an amazing result, but also point out how unlucky spurs were, to conceed 6 goals to 6 shots is rediculas! Fans will be looking on to see if Carson is dropped or whether the manager will back his young shot stopper.

429_1202746505.gifRangers 1-1 Celtic421_1205815973.gif

Scorers

Scott MCDONALD (Celtic), 53 mins

Steven SMITH (Rangers), 43 mins

Celtic and Rangers could not be separated in the first Old Firm derby of the season as it ended in a draw at Ibrox, the game was played in front of a sell out crowd as usual and the first goal of the game came just before half time as Rangers took the lead through their young left back Steven SMITH on the 43rd minute to send Rangers 1-0 up going into half time.

The second half was only seven minutes in when Kevin THOMSON was shown a red card for a professional foul so that was Rangers down to ten men and only a minute after the red card Celtic had equalised and it was Scott MCDONALD who scored to level things up and that was the way the game ended to give both Glasgow giants a share of the points.

557_1202317621.gif

stanley unable to sign or sell!!!!

accrington stanley have not signed anyone or sold anyone but are doing very well so far in division 5. we have lost 1 won 4 and drew 1 so a good start for us and also at the moment we are coming 4th in the table. we are hoping to sign some good players but its really hard when you have a budget of only 1.4 mil. i shall bring more news about accrington stanley soon about either players sold or signed or match reports so the best of luck to me and all managers competeing in this setup.

216_front_small.gif2_front_small.gif

Guingamp's Real Life InformationClub Logo

Upload club logo »Club Details
Founded 1912 
Stadium Roudourou (18,500) 
Location Guingamp 
Nickname Las Costarmoricains 
Rival(s) Nantes, Rennes, Brest 
Home | Away
Guingamp's SM InformationManager 
Bluebird Jordan  (75) 
Gold Setup 
Gold Championship 17 
Season / Turn 1 / 7 
League Division 2 
Current Form  
Game Stadium Roudourou (18,500), Guingamp 
Balance £17.2M 
Fan Club Guingamp Fan Club 

GUINGAMP REVEAL NEW MANAGER!

Former Sunderland Manager JJ Jones has just taken over the vacant manager job!

''Its a honour to join this club hopefully I can make this team sucsessful after my bad spell with Sunderland. Im hoping I can sign a few players to strengthen the team but it's going to be hard to sign.

skin.jpg

Disappointing Reds Edge Past Stoke

49_1204432433.gifManchester United 1-0 Stoke City75_1202128533.gif

Venue: Old Trafford

Attendance: 76,212

Manchester United just managed to beat Stoke City yesterday as they won by just the one goal. Manchester United were without Owen Hargreaves as he made way back to Germany to Borussia Dortmund. So started Chilean midfielder Sanhueza, who paired up with Michael Carrick in defensive midfield.

It was a cagey game which saw Manchester United dominate most of the game, but they only managed one goal which came from captain Rio Ferdinand who scored a cracker!

And that was it, the full time whistle blew with the devils taking three points with just the one goal.

btrio25.jpg

Ferdinand Scores A Cracker...!

844_1203974930.gif

The Shrimps Impress

After the hotseat at Christie Park was uptaken by young manager Luke Deveney at the start of pre-season, Morecambe fans were surely delighted at this appointment as they would of known quite well that they had secured the services of a manager who has worked for a long time at a high level. Deveney was immediately involved with ringing the changes at the small Northern outfit, and he managed to bring in some quality signings including the loans of Adrien Silva, Ryan France of Anthony Annan and the permenant buys of Blandon and Amarilla, who have recently improved massively since joining Morecambe.

In terms of the team's performance, they have certainly experienced a positive start to the campaign with four victories, 1 draw and only the one solitary defeat coming from the opening six league fixtures of Englands fifth tier. The most recent of these victories was a thumping 6-1 win over a decent Wrexham outfit, who felt the full force of a side in the best of form. Morecambe's exciting brand of Football under the guidance of Deveney has led them to an early league positon of 3rd, which can surely be improved on by the Shrimps as the season progresses. The league is certainly a tight and tough one to play in, with many teams on a similar playing field and every game fought for to the maximum. Saying this, Morecambe do look to have the early signs of a team who can most certainly break away from the pack and move into the Division 4 next season.

340x.jpg340x.jpg

The likes of Amarilla and Blandon have been great signings for Deveney

Guest King Kolo

Jagielka coming to Corinthians?

That is the question being asked at Corinthians.

Everton have said their asking price and Corinthians have accepted it.

The only thing is, will the deal go through?

"If he does not come I have Park Ji Sung on my shortlist as well". Said Corinthians Manager Liam O'Connor.

340_1191453110.gif

Rennes

Rennes have'nt had the best of results only managing 2 wins 5 loses which is not the start Nick Justice Wanted. the Results have been 2-1 lose to Bordeux, 3-1 win over Le mans, 4-2 lose to Lyon, 2-0 lose to Toulouse, 3-1 lose to Nancy, 3-2 lose To St-Ettiene in French Cup and a shocking 4-1 defeat to Grenoble. Nick Justice is under Fire according to SMFA News and SM press. the Rennes Chairman said " Well hes had to play Lyon, Nancy, Bordeux and Toulouse all though teams in those First few matches and i well back him up with transfer to improve the squad. we the club hop to improve soon, or Nick may lose his JOB!"

Jagielka coming to Corinthians?

That is the question being asked at Corinthians.

Everton have said their asking price and Corinthians have accepted it.

The only thing is' date=' will the deal go through?

"If he does not come I have Park Ji Sung on my shortlist as well". Said Corinthians Manager Liam O'Connor.[/quote']

After hearing comments regarding Jagielka, promising manager Andrew Curvis reacted in a negative manor stating that Phil was going no where and that reports that a price has been agreed is absolute rubbish!

Jagielkas agent went on to report that he felt a move to corinthians would be a backwards step, and that he was better on pursuing evertons dream of gaining champions league football.

Everton have started the season with impressive form winning all 6 of their opening fixtures.

The press still feel there is a chance of the transfer going through, and wait eagerly for any news coming out of goodison park.