Right so

Sparky-Man utd

Matty-Real Madrid

Sinar-Lazio

Louis-Liverpool

Ben-Inter

Jesus not much hope for me then :eek:

gunna go for sparta praha tbh :P

Probably not now, likely to be a top English team (as England is the place to be this GC), nothing going to be announced until A few days before the setup is made though, cas i know people get upset when people constantly change there minds

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Probably not now' date=' likely to be a top English team (as England is the place to be this GC), nothing going to be announced until A few days before the setup is made though, cas i know people get upset when people constantly change there minds[/quote']

Liverpool then :rolleyes:

least your garunteed a team !:P

and i dont like people quoting me :eek:

Liverpool then :rolleyes:

least your garunteed a team !:P

and i dont like people quoting me :eek:

Whats that? You don't like people quoting you? :P :p Whoops!

I want Milan or Barca, not much chance as my comp is as slow as.......But I want either or....

I may be bribing to get them but I hopefully will get one...:D

Whats that? You don't like people quoting you? :P :p Whoops!

I want Milan or Barca' date=' not much chance as my comp is as slow as.......But I want either or....

I may be bribing to get them but I hopefully will get one...:D[/quote']

Quote me again and thats it :P its go time pal ;)

Going for milan :)

You think SM will do that thing again where you can pick clubs you want putting in GC's? if so then i want them to put Porthmandog FC init:p just incase i miss Milan :)

I dont think they will mate.

Does anyone know why they left Cruz Azul out of GC16, it is because they replaced them with someone's request.

Or there just not good enough for GC's anymore? :confused:

I fancy taking over someone like West Brom a change. If I can't get WBA then I'll go for someone like Valencia or Juve.

Can't wait tbh. This will be the first chance I've had to actually go for a team in a GC rather than getting a second hand team. Should be good If i can actually get a team. :rolleyes::)

I fancy taking over someone like West Brom a chance. If I can't get WBA then I'll go for someone like Valencia or Juve.

Can't wait tbh. This will be the first chance I've had to actually go for a team in a GC rather than getting a second hand team. Should be good If i can actually get a team. :rolleyes::)

Wouldent you have a better chance if you go for Valencia or Juve instead of West brom?

Wouldent you have a better chance if you go for Valencia or Juve instead of West brom?

Valencia and Juve are miles bigger teams than WBA. I'm not sure whether to go for WBA or one of the other two. I want to do well with a WBA in the premiership and since I've never managed them before It would be more of a challenge than someone like Valencia who I've managed more times than I can count.

Valencia and Juve are miles bigger teams than WBA. I'm not sure whether to go for WBA or one of the other two. I want to do well with a WBA in the premiership and since I've never managed them before It would be more of a challenge than someone like Valencia who I've managed more times than I can count.

Ok then mate i understand.

You should also change your sig ;)