Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

If me and you wernt so tight we could maybe come to some agrement lol

:D

I willl deal with anyone apart from sparky :eek::D

Lol True :D

Still, might end up keeping him at Old Trafford..

In other news, United drew their first SMFA game against villareal:o

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

were all in the same boat ! , atm i think gc17 is going through a credit crunch :P , i didn't have a lot of money at the start of the gc. something like 21m. But i have splashed out . Now im getting no income , i have a titch squad , and im in 3 gc17 comps. I had 8 mil on wedensday , played a home game , got to 9.5mil , then played an away game yesterday . now on 8 mil again:o I cant buy players either leaving my team small , my only option is to sell kanoute . In looking for a 92 F + 91 CB .

Badges.gif

He's young !:D

Hes at sevilla :D

Dan's Selling him for 9mil:D

Jose Crespo:D

Sevilla manager Daniel Bolam said today '' I am on the Brink of selling Jose Crespo to Marseille for 9mil , if i don't have a better offer by tonight , i will accept the deal.''

Daniel Bolam is trying to contact Ben Read to negotiate a 10m deal.

EDIT: ADAMSKI JUST OFFERED 12 MIL!!!

Daniel Bolam said his goodbies to Greig Spence today as Greig lost his Real Madrid . Daniel Said '' Im sure Greig has had a great time at madrid ''.

cry-1.jpg

''Fans have already heard the news all around spain''

Jewiss is currently in talks with Susan the SM support lady' date=' with a view to him using an unexpected get ut clause in his Juventus contract and moving onto a smaller club....[/quote']

Payne is currently on the lookout for an offer for Juve so that he can get a club :rolleyes:

Okay, This thread is going way out of hand... I am getting tired of constantly deleting posts which have nothing to do with the subject of the thread..

If this continues then I am gonna close the thread for about a day and let everyone calm down:rolleyes:

Fernando Torres - You got banned...Maybe for multiple accounts, maybe for dodgy transfers....... There is nothing we can do as SM need PROOF that you didn't cheat.

Can everyone also stop replying to him or making such a fuss about this as it makes my job even harder:D

Thread is called - GC 17 setup news, And I want to keep it that way...

In other news, United are ready to listen to offers for C.Ronaldo:D :D

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Kayseri Erciyesspor

Manager of Kayseri Erciyesspor, Benno, speaks out after seeing his side put a little run together of 4 games unbeaten.

"We are finally getting things right here, it's taken a little while, but the lads have started to see my way of thinking and we are getting the results to prove it. It has been a task putting together this side and creating a team which I think has a real chance of finishing in the top 3 or 4 in the league. I'm still looking to add 1 or 2 new faces, hopefully bringing in some quality on loan, but what we have already is great. We have a very important cup semi final to play and we are also focusing on the league. Every game is a final to us"

Benno's are just 1 point off 2nd spot in a very tight Turkish league.