Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Anyone else expacting a little notice in the blog today?

You never know with SM. I'm kind of, but just don't want to build my hopes up.

I'd love it if SM made an announcement on the blog on Saturday, saying "GC17 will be created at a random time throughout today"

That's an idea i sent through Suggestions :D

That would show who's the really committed managers

You never know with SM. I'm kind of' date=' but just don't want to build my hopes up.

I'd love it if SM made an announcement on the blog on Saturday, saying "GC17 will be created at a random time throughout today"

That's an idea i sent through Suggestions :D

That would show who's the really committed managers[/quote']

lol, not today though, i have work in a minute!

Tomorrow will do!

Sorry if I'm asking people to repeat themselves here but does anyone have even the smallest clue as to when it'll be created? Even an educated guess? And is club choice a case of first come, first served...snooze yer' lose?

It's not even confirmed so I'm guessing another couple of weeks which is good imo :), gives me time to concentrate on my other GC's.

But in a way, can't wait for it to get started as there will only be 20 of these, so the sooner the better!

Is anyone going for Lyon?

Mate i don't see any point asking that really :o , lets face it, all top 20 clubs some people will be going for straight away, whether there on the forums or not. I wouldn't worry what people say, just go with your in-stinks, refresh quickly and you have a great chance of getting them ;)

Mate i don't see any point asking that really :o ' date=' lets face it, all top 20 clubs some people will be going for straight away, whether there on the forums or not. I wouldn't worry what people say, just go with your in-stinks, refresh quickly and you have a great chance of getting them ;)[/quote']

Yeah, I mean if I don't get a big name I wouldn't be bothered, all in all it would be nice though :)

I'll be going for my usual standard of team, good sides sort of middle of the road though compared to the top sides, but i would have no chance of getting a big team, and i enjoy managing teams like Cruz Azul and Zenit St Petersburg that i already have. Not 100% sure, but may go for anther obscure league i haven't been in yet such as Central Europe.

I'll be going for my usual standard of team' date=' good sides sort of middle of the road though compared to the top sides, but i would have no chance of getting a big team, and i enjoy managing teams like Cruz Azul and Zenit St Petersburg that i already have. Not 100% sure, but may go for anther obscure league i haven't been in yet such as Central Europe.[/font']

Wouldent you enjoy someone like Newcastle or Man City?

yeah that's be good. The English league should be good competition this season.

I know of people aiming to get: Man Utd' date=' Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs :)[/quote']

Well i have a feeling it's going to be a good Italian season also!

To everyone saying....

"I'm going for Chelsea, is anyone else going for them? If yes then I'm going for.."

Stop it please!

So what if anyone else is going for a same club?

And it's not just us, people who haven't even heard of the forum are going for the top clubs!!!:mad:

It's not even confirmed and everyone already saying "Stay away from them..." or "is anyone going for them"

Let SM bloody announce it first!

Since when does everyone know when theyre being made? How can you be surprised that its not been mentioned? Is one meant to be made on certain dates? No. Its quite funny that there is meant to be an excuse for it not being made this weeked' date=' when really, it isn't meant to be made this time.

Does it really matter? We have all slagged them, Ben you made a thread slating them, and now we all expect a GC made? Should they make one, because if I had taken all that abuse over the last few weeks, then I certainly wouldn't be giving in to demands for a GC.

[/quote']

Ditto Sparky :):rolleyes:

To everyone saying....

"I'm going for Chelsea' date=' is anyone else going for them? If yes then I'm going for.."

Stop it please!

And it's not just us, people who haven't even heard of the forum are going for the top clubs!!!:mad:

It's not even confirmed and everyone already saying "Stay away from them..." or "is anyone going for them"

Let SM bloody announce it first![/quote']

lol stressy :P I'm going for ...... dunno yet ;)

To everyone saying....

"I'm going for Chelsea' date=' is anyone else going for them? If yes then I'm going for.."

Stop it please!

Let SM bloody announce it first![/quote']

exactly i will join but i will decide on the day who i'm going for and no-one's gonna tell me who i can and can't go for:p

Guest the plummer

Im going for Man United So Stay Away

Also If Your Going For Them , Tell Me So A Can Go For Someone Else

this is a joke so dini get yer baws in a tangle x