Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News Juventus Manager Finally Agrees to a Report Stubborn Juventus manager Matt Jewiss who has incidently come under much scruteny, for his decisiond to remain

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/ Everton 3 V 2 Blackburn Rovers Andy JOHNSON (8.............................Luca TONI (36) Victor ANICHEBE (37)..............

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee34/JohnBhoy1888/amateurs-001.jpg[/img]"]

Re: Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

150px-Reading_badge.png

Another season in Division 2 for Reading

Reading's promotion hopes came to a crashing end last night as the Royals lost in their play off semi final against Leicester City.

Reading travelled to the Walkers Stadium and were surely the favourites to go through to the play off final, however this was not to be. The game saw Reading hold 55% of the possession and manage 7 shots on target but the home team managed 10 and 4 minutes form extra time saw Leicester midfielder Tomas Costa thump in a low drive from 20 yards out straight past the Reading goal keeper.

Reading finished 5th in the league, behind Leicester, Norwich, Charlton and champions Blackburn but hope to make a few changes and fight harder next season.

Available players

With Reading confirmed to be playing another year in the second division has seen a number of players fix their sights on and exit from the Berkshire club and as a result the following players are available for transfer offers:

88 rated CB Sammy Traore

86 rated FWD/AM Dayro Moreno (SOLD)

and promising Brazilian Youngster, 20 year old FWD Dentinho

150px-Reading_badge.png

Another season in Division 2 for Reading

Reading's promotion hopes came to a crashing end last night as the Royals lost in their play off semi final against Leicester City.

Reading travelled to the Walkers Stadium and were surely the favourites to go through to the play off final' date=' however this was not to be. The game saw Reading hold 55% of the possession and manage 7 shots on target but the home team managed 10 and 4 minutes form extra time saw Leicester midfielder Tomas Costa thump in a low drive from 20 yards out straight past the Reading goal keeper.

Reading finished 5th in the league, behind Leicester, Norwich, Charlton and champions Blackburn but hope to make a few changes and fight harder next season.

Available players

With Reading confirmed to be playing another year in the second division has seen a number of players fix their sights on and exit from the Berkshire club and as a result the following players are available for transfer offers:

88 rated CB Sammy Traore

86 rated FWD/AM Dayro Moreno

and promising Brazilian Youngster, 20 year old FWD Dentinho

Ahh thats a shame mate.

Any way good to see your sticking at it and better luck next season. :)

19_front_small.gif100_1202377805.gif101_front_small.gif

Lewis Boards Cagliari's Sinking Ship

c.n.jpg

Italian side Cagliari have named Chris Lewis as their new manager. With the season over, Lewis will take charge of the side in Division 2 next season after the side finished 20th, conceding an astonishing 126 goals. Cagliari director's moved fast to beat off competition from Athletic Club and Siena to Lewis' signature, who has a proven track record transforming Division 2 sides into competitive Division 1 teams.

Today, Cagliari announced the signings of Mehmet Topuz and Giorgos Karagounis to strengthen the midfield, which seems to need to the most work, along with forward Jon Dahl Tomasson. Also, highly rated Ukrainian U19 captain Kyrylo Petrov has joined a growing youth team.

It is believed that if any loans are available for midfielders next season, Cagliari would welcome them.

8980_1245447560.jpg2354_1223631884.jpg4793_1209755861.jpg

[New signings Topuz, Karagounis & Tomasson unveiled]

Louis any chances of some loans 89+ please...

Lyon's whole squad still up for sale!!!

Depends who i'm going to loan out or who is going to get my top loans, don't know if i'm going to even loan anyone out until after the first game of the season because i have a couple people suspended and a injured.

Season looks good, haven't got any major games close to each other, hardest part of the season looks like it will be in Nov where i face Everton, Arsenal and United.

Depends who i'm going to loan out or who is going to get my top loans' date=' don't know if i'm going to even loan anyone out until after the first game of the season because i have a couple people suspended and a injured.

Season looks good, haven't got any major games close to each other, hardest part of the season looks like it will be in Nov where i face Everton, Arsenal and United.[/quote']

Ive made 2 loan bids. :)

The chairman has decided to invest a further £12' date='558,000 into Wigan Athletic.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

I'll take that :D Took them towards the end of last year and did pap tbh, couldn't buy anyone though because I had no cash and the squad isn't the greatest :o

Kirkland and Heskey can leave for p/e. Also looking for an 87+ CM on loan :)[/quote']

I got 21 mil for my Arsenal (yes the squad I inherited is that bad lol)

Ronaldo = 2 x wide players 91/92/93 rated (under 28 years old)

Ribery = 1 x wide player 91+ and 1 x forward player 92+ (under 28 years old)

Luis Fabinho = 1 x foward player 91+ and 1 x centre midfield 91+

Chelsea complete the signing of Portuguese International Cristiano Ronaldo from Arsenal, Spanish International Jesus Navas and English International Joe Cole moved to Chelsea's rivals Arsenal along with £12MIL.

Ronaldo is expected to make his debut for Chelsea in there first Premier League game of the season, Chelsea will face Blackburn Rovers.

Chelsea complete the signing of Portuguese International Cristiano Ronaldo from Arsenal' date=' Spanish International Jesus Navas and English International Joe Cole moved to Chelsea's rivals Arsenal along with £12MIL.

Ronaldo is expected to make his debut for Chelsea in there first Premier League game of the season, Chelsea will face Blackburn Rovers.[/quote']

Done well there. :)

Gonna be the same as usual' date=' not going to get a title challenge from Gazza or you Atkin, so it looks like it will be Me, Simon, Ben, Kevin, and the Everton manager challenging for the title again. :P[/quote']

You know that if I beat you im never gunna let you forget it? :P:D