Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Im going for Man United So Stay Away

Also If Your Going For Them ' date=' Tell Me So A Can Go For Someone Else

this is a joke so dini get yer baws in a tangle x

GL competeing with Sparky and the system..:)

Im going for Man United So Stay Away

Also If Your Going For Them ' date=' Tell Me So A Can Go For Someone Else

this is a joke so dini get yer baws in a tangle x

Make that a bit clearer...because obviously some people didn't see it :eek::P

Edit: No Danny there is still no confirmation.

Nope' date=' pretty annoying really as they said it [b']could[/b] be created in two weeks... well in a ticket anyway :P

Greig, good luck with United mate :D

That stands out for me!! ^^^

I think SM have read a lot of threads recently and maybe they have seen some of the, lets say, more experienced forumers say how they think GC's shouldn't be made blah blah.....

Maybe thats a reason, although I would say that the number of people who don't mind them being made at the rate that they are outnumber the ones that don' want it by quite a few.....

I just think that anyone with their opes up should not be annoyed or disappointed.....Its not like SM are never going to make any more is it?

4th Jun 2008 -- 4:35pm

Gold Championship 17 will be created at approximately 17:00 GMT on Saturday 7th June' date=' 2008. For full details please visit the SM Blog.

No joke this time :)[/quote']

:) - happy with the time - won't have to cancel anything - :)

EPL here i come :)

Gold Championship 17 will be created this weekend.

Gold Championship 17 will be created at approximately 17:00 GMT on Saturday 7th June, 2008. The format for this elite setup will be different from the previous Gold Championships as we have now come up with a new format after discussing several possible formats over the past few months.

New format as well then ;)

well all i know is them who have codes - not be able to use them as we dont know what teams are init :P how exciting :rolleyes:

Yes i was also thinking this, so anyone has a good chance of getting a good club now.

Im still trying to wonder what format it will be,

maybe International?

Yes i was also thinking this' date=' so anyone has a good chance of getting a good club now.

Im still trying to wonder what format it will be,

maybe International?[/quote']

International sounds great, either way., who ever gets a good team are lucky due to it being a mad panic and know one knowing what clubs are init :o

From what i can gather its called Gold Champ 17' date=' and is the new format.

So, they are goin gto keep creating them called @gold championship 18 etc, but choose diff formats each time.

Is that right?[/quote']

We have no information on the format yet Matty, it looks like we all are going to have to wait until the day and scramble for the first good club we see.

well all i know is them who have codes - not be able to use them as we dont know what teams are init :P how exciting :rolleyes:

We don't know the exact teams that are in it but what we do know is there will still be all top european teams. Yes' date=' With the new format the codes may change, so there's a big risk, and I'm still weighing up whether to take that risk.

[b']BTW, Don't PM me for codes[/b]

It could only really be international couldn't it?

Won't be ladies and they are the only other two types of teams in football..:rolleyes:

Unless by new format they mean that the playoff and seedings will be included who knows...

Yes Danny, because they did accounce something about that also a couple of days ago on the blog.

Gold Members will also be pleased to hear that we will also be keeping the current format as well. So in essence we will have two formats for this elite setup, and we will also create some more formats during the course of the year. This will mean that whenever we create an elite Gold Championship we will have several formats to choose from, and at the same time keep the experience fresh.

The following is taken from the blog, meaning they will be more than one format in the new GC18, Meaning all the top european clubs should still be availabe.