Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

JW surely if it is International then there wont be no were near as many teams so there will be managers that wont be able to get a team atall ??

I doubt it is a international setup now Nick, and they is alot of International teams in the world, it's just the matter of fact getting all the player info for the teams.

They are creating it again at british mean time.. :mad: That means managers far away from England (like me) would never be able to get a team.. :(((

Well tbh mate, The game is a british game, (apart from it's American)

and most people from the UK play SM, so thats why it's made in GMT.

Its my last day in bouremouth, the uni's summer ball on saturday, i will be drunk from 12 onwards till sunday morning dressed as a American footballer. Altho im pished that ill miss another GC, if im gonna miss one ill wanna miss it cus im watching pendulum dressed as a footy player lol ! anyhoos, iv spoken to someone who fingers crossed will get me a team. !

Since when has SM been American ? :confused:

If it's an international setup I will be able to find out before hand, because the code system lets me know when any club is added to the database.

Also, if i miss out on Spurs, I will be offering Barcelona GC16 for another decent team.

Well tbh mate' date=' The game is a british game, (apart from it's American)

and most people from the UK play SM, so thats why it's made in GMT.[/quote']

But thats still not fair. I payed the GM price as the british managers.. But SM doesnt care about this.. I hope I can ask someone to help me, or I'll miss GC again... Its impossible to access the site from here that time..

Its my last day in bouremouth' date=' the uni's summer ball on saturday, i will be drunk from 12 onwards till sunday morning dressed as a American footballer. Altho im pished that ill miss another GC, if im gonna miss one ill wanna miss it cus im watching pendulum dressed as a footy player lol ! anyhoos, iv spoken to someone who fingers crossed will get me a team. !

Since when has SM been American ? :confused:[/quote']

well it's called Soccermanager.com

and im sure Soccer is American for Football lol.

And also Ben i doubt it will be a International setup as they are sticking with the format atm

well it's called Soccermanager.com

and im sure Soccer is American for Football lol.

And also Ben i doubt it will be a International setup as they are sticking with the format atm

Well there's already a footballmanager.com :rolleyes::P

Anywho, hopefully getting a team for Sam, not sure if I'll join afterwards but probably not :)

Guest the plummer

Am just going to click crazy tbh , anyone is better than no-one

hopefully a get juventus again:D

This will be my first time competing in a GC so I'm looking forward to the creation of GC17. :)

I'm sure there will be a mad scramble for clubs come 5.00 pm on Saturday. When SM say they will have two formats (the current one and a new one) do they mean they are creating two separate GC17's? Well, anyway hopefully they will send out an article before Saturday explaining what this is.

I'm guessing the chances of getting Real Madrid, Manchester United or any other "big" team in this GC are pretty slim (especially with my slow computer :P ) so I'm not sure who I will go for.

Guest Toggs

Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Gold Championship 17 will be created at approximately 17:00 GMT on Saturday 7th June, 2008.

Other thread has come under alot of criticism so thought a new one was worth making.

Dont post until the setup has been created and keep it 'On subject'. If anybody would like to criticise the making of this, id rather you dropped me a PM.

Best of luck everybody with your teams!!

I have people checking in at 5 so I hope they are either early or late....

I am going for a team I have never gone for before....Otherwise I will probably wait until GC18 or I will just bribe someone...

Its funny how everyone is trying to guess what the new format is....

Pretend you have a sprained wrist *cough*

Or maybe a busted ankle *cough* *cough* :D

Can't wait for this :)

Haha i'd much rather play Sport than wait for this all day' date=' but saying that i wish i could get in this aswell, just a shame they cross. Hope its good though :) [/font']