Gold Championship 17 - Setup News

Re: Gold Championship 17 Discussion

Nobody is sure what teams, but I would expect the teams to be similar to old, just in a different format. Hopefully we'll find out before long, as the vote on blog is currently 63-37 in favour of an announcement to reveal the new format before its made.

Just logged on! :)

Glad to see it created on Saturday as I have been banging on to some people about it being created on the stupid mornings !!!

Well, I know who I'm going for... And I'm sure other people do.... Looking for a good EPL competition this season....

I'm guessing the new format would include the usual top Euro clubs, Play offs, new teams (Asian/African), SMFA Shield winners VS Cup winners? League winners VS Cup winners? -Just to make it more realistic...

Don't think it is an international as there are around only a handful of top Nations and there are thousands of GM's:rolleyes:

Anyways, my last post on this thread...

Just want to let anyone know that good luck...

And to all those people....

I'll hopefully come on on Saturday and let ya know an hour before or so..;)

GOOD LUCK!

Just logged on! :)

Glad to see it created on Saturday as I have been banging on to some people about it being created on the stupid mornings !!!

Well' date=' I know who I'm going for... And I'm sure other people do.... Looking for a good EPL competition this season....

I'm guessing the new format would include the usual top Euro clubs, Play offs, new teams (Asian/African), SMFA Shield winners VS Cup winners? League winners VS Cup winners? -Just to make it more realistic...

Don't think it is an international as there are around only a handful of top Nations and there are thousands of GM's:rolleyes:

Anyways, my last post on this thread...

Just want to let anyone know that good luck...

And to all those people....

I'll hopefully come on on Saturday and let ya know an hour before or so..;)

GOOD LUCK![/quote']

If all the things you have stated are ture then it's good.

Go on MSN, we must talk ;)

Louis its not a mixture of old and new there has been a misunderstanding. They have said that the new format is for this one, but in the future the old format will be used and they will swap between the two.

Marseille is my first target.. but may go for Aston Villa :).

Game time is actually GMT+1' date=' being British Summer Time.

In which case it will be made at midday EST.

If they actually mean 5pm GMT, it'll be 6pm game time, and thus 1pm EST. However when they put GMT, they tend to mean UK time.[/quote']

I know mate, I made a ticket bout this around about GC12, and they said it would be sorted. It was then closed, and ignored from then :rolleyes:.

Game time is actually GMT+1' date=' being British Summer Time.

In which case it will be made at midday EST.

If they actually mean 5pm GMT, it'll be 6pm game time, and thus 1pm EST. However when they put GMT, they tend to mean UK time.[/quote']

Thanks a tonne mate:D

Good one Ben.. the last one was made at the current time and not +1.

well I got this reply from a ticket:

GMT or BST (1212647059)

Category: Bug/Errors

Date Created: 2008-06-05 07:24:19 BST

Last Modified: 2008-06-05 07:47:57 BST

You said: 2008-06-05 07:24:19 BST

Possibly an Error' date=' because you said the Gold Championship will be made at 17:00 GMT, this is 6:00PM British time.

Game time is actually GMT+1, being British Summer Time (BST).

Can you confirm whether it'll be made at 6PM British time (like you say on the blog), or at 5 PM british time.

Can i also suggest in the future, you just write XX:XX Game Time, to save this confusion.

[b']SM Support said:[/b] 2008-06-05 07:47:57 BST

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider this idea which may be implemented in the future. However, at this moment in tim the setup will be created at 1700 GMT on Saturday 7th June.

Regards

Neil

If you'd like another opinion send a ticket yourself.

Important notice

Need to point out this setup will be made at 6:00PM British time' date=' not 5PM as many of you may think.[/quote']

The SM announcement said "Gold Championship 17 will be created at approximately 17:00 GMT on Saturday 7th June, 2008" - That's 5PM :confused: