Euro 08 Official Sticker Album.

R.B.C

I was just wondering if anyone has bought this it came free with FourFourTwo magazine and it came with a few stickers and i bought two 1 dollar Packets.

It's really cool:cool: buy it if you haven't got it.

So far these are the stickers i have:

Switzerland: Tranquillo Barnetta, Johan Vonlathen.

Czech Republic: Petr Cech, Milan Baros.

Portugal: Just the Porugal Logo really cool.

Turkey: None:( .Austria: Andreas Ivanschitz.

Croatia: Luka Modric.

Germany: Simon Rolfes and a quarter of the Line-up Picture.

Poland: Artur Boruc.

Netherlands: Ruud Van Nisterlooy.

Italy: Zilch:( .

Romania: Bogdan Lobont, Adrian Mutu.

France: Zero:(

Greece: Traianos Dellas.

Sweden: Quarter of the Line-up Picture and Fredrik Ljungberg

Spain: None:(

Russia: None Again:(

Re: Euro 08 Official Sticker Album.

Sorry' date=' half the people on this forum are too old for this, i would of been into it when i was 10 though![/quote']

Too old? :mad::(:confused: I am 23...

I will be getting it....I love it, just because you think your are too cool or old for it don't put people who like it down Louis....Its just tight....

You just make yourself look like a pleb....Always correcting people and putting them down....Stop it....Its not your job...

Im 17' date=' and last season, i got the stickers because the album was free in the Daily Mirror and my Nan brought me a pack every Tuesday!

Whered ya get this Euro 08 sticker book from , i might give it a go[/quote']

if you really want it.

they sell it at the newsagencies.:D

Sorry' date=' half the people on this forum are too old for this, i would of been into it when i was 10 though![/quote']

It's not really childish, people just enjoy doing it, it is like a collection. For instance people collect stamps but most people who do that are adults or even OAP's.

TBH i will not be collecting the stickers although that is simply because i don't have money to burn. :o

****!! I'd like to get these but have no idea where they sell them in Canada!! :mad:

If somebody somehow knew I'd appreciate help. Cheers.

There's a phone number but it's for the U.S.A it says (305) 433-4232 its for the sticker franchise they could help.

There is something for Canada though.

It Reads: Messageries de Presse Benjamin Inc.

101 Harry Bessemer - Bois-des-Fillion' date=' QC J6Z 4S9.

Oh and the Sticker website [url']www.Paninigroup.com[/url].

I don't know if any of that means anything to you but thats the only sort of Information i can get.

Hope it Helped:D ;)

There's a phone number but it's for the U.S.A it says (305) 433-4232 its for the sticker franchise they could help.

There is something for Canada though.

It Reads: Messageries de Presse Benjamin Inc.

101 Harry Bessemer - Bois-des-Fillion' date=' QC J6Z 4S9.

Oh and the Sticker website [url']www.Paninigroup.com[/url].

I don't know if any of that means anything to you but thats the only sort of Information i can get.

Hope it Helped:D ;)

Thanks mate, there's a store nearby where I got the Panini cards for the World cup 2006. Maybe they'll sell it. Appreciate the help mate, cheers!

What has the world came to these days..:rolleyes:

What has the world come to? What, because people like to collect football stickers??!

I'm sick of reading your critical comments on this forum and I'm not the only one.

Your lucky negative rep doesn't exist anymore or you'd be on - 23 with your ridiculous spamming.

What has the world come to? What' date=' because people like to collect football stickers??!

I'm sick of reading your critical comments on this forum and I'm not the only one.

Your lucky negative rep doesn't exist anymore or you'd be on - 23 with your ridiculous spamming.[/quote']

YAY!!!!!!!! another person that supports my thread:D

YAY!!!!!!!! another person that supports my thread:D

I've got to agree with CactusMan. I doubt that these stickers are being sold because some little kids want to play around with them like toys. It's as a collectible, it's for true fans which apparently you are not. :D Who knows, Euro 2008 might have something historic happen and this could be valuable in the future. I'm not disrespecting your opinion or anything mate, I'm only saying that let football fans be football fans.

I was just wondering if anyone has bought this it came free with FourFourTwo magazine and it came with a few stickers and i bought two 1 dollar Packets.

It's really cool:cool: buy it if you haven't got it.

So far these are the stickers i have:

Switzerland: Tranquillo Barnetta' date=' Johan Vonlathen.[/color']

Czech Republic: Petr Cech, Milan Baros.

Portugal: Just the Porugal Logo really cool.

Turkey: None:( .Austria: Andreas Ivanschitz.

Croatia: Luka Modric.

Germany: Simon Rolfes and a quarter of the Line-up Picture.

Poland: Artur Boruc.

Netherlands: Ruud Van Nisterlooy.

Italy: Zilch:( .

Romania: Bogdan Lobont, Adrian Mutu.

France: Zero:(

Greece: Traianos Dellas.

Sweden: Quarter of the Line-up Picture and Fredrik Ljungberg

Spain: None:(

Russia: None Again:(

I love these. What is great though is that I have some old football sticker books from the 90's and I get them out every now and again and it's really interesting to see the players that were around in those days or see players who are still playing now, when they were younger and in some cases playing for different teams.

Age doesn't matter, many adults love these sticker books too - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4978522.stm < That is really fantastic and looks like a lot of fun. :)