Pacheco, Bruna and Bouzanis. Not in database

Three 16/17 year old Liverpool Players hinted at being one of the best in the world by Maradona (says that Bruna will surpass possibly Messi) , Benitez (rates Bouzanis as best young keeper in the world) and Worldwide Scouts (Pacheco was seen as Barca's version of Raul and had a great reputation there.)

Surely these three players deserve adding to the database?

Daniel Pacecho

Position : Forward

Nationality:Spain

Possible Rating: 77/78

Reason for rating: Highly rated because of his pace and skill. He has a very good goalscoring record and has been likened to Raul for his goals and Messi for his skill. He is small and some think this may come as a disadvantage in the future for him. High reputation at Barcelona and seen as their answer to Raul.

Gerardo Alfredo Bruna Bruna Blanco (Gerardo Bruna)

Position: AM, SS, CM, F.

Nationality: Argentina

Possible Rating:81/82

Reason for Rating:Amazing skill ala Messi, highly related by Maradona. Real Madrid wanted him to be their "Messi". Great in Position, good at free kicks (better than Messi), quick, great dribbling, great at assisting and scoring goals.

Dean Bouzanis

Position:GK

Nationality: Australian (qualifies to play for Greece also)

Possible Rating:79

Reason for Rating: Two national sides fighting for his commitment, Greece and Australia. Worldwide scouts rate him as the Best Young Goalkeeper in the world. Was named in Sydney FC's AFC Champions League campaign in which Syndey only narrowly missed out on a Quarter Final place to their group rivals and Later Champions Urawa Red Diamonds. (this was while on loan from Liverpool due to passport problems). Bouzanis is expected to Play for the Australian Olympic Team in the 2008 Olympics, making him the youngest player in the Olyroos squad. He is also expected to train and possibly feature in games with the Senior Squad at liverpool starting Pre-Season 2008/09

I hope that those who read this will agree that they deserve a spot on the database

Re: Pacheco, Bruna and Bouzanis. Not in database

Whilst they may well be good talents, the rules of SM are that they won't be added to the database until they appear in a first team match for their club (doesn't include pre-season friendlies) or their country at full international level.

How come (taking Liverpool players as example) Mikel San Jose, Astrit Ajdarevic and others are in the databse when they don't meet your stated criteria?

Im not getting at you it just seems a shame that Bruna, Pacheco and Bouzanis miss out on criteria that is broken to allow other players into database.

Another hot talent in Liverpools reserves is Spearing, he was supposed to play for the first team a few times last season but had injuries that he didnt want to risk by playing for the first team too early.

He is captain of the reserves who won the reserve league and in friendlies last season he played amazing.

According to the Liverpool site San Jose made the subs bench for a first team game so thats why he's there. As for Ajdarevic i'm not sure' date=' maybe he appeared for a team before signing for Liverpool?[/quote']

Thing is, appearing on the bench is not enough to appear on the DB, they player has to play. I know this because I recommended a few Swindon youngsters recently to SM, and they said one of them couldn't be added, for the reason I gave above.

So I don't know why San Jose is on the DB when he has never played. =/

Thing is' date=' appearing on the bench is not enough to appear on the DB, they player has to play. I know this because I recommended a few Swindon youngsters recently to SM, and they said one of them couldn't be added, for the reason I gave above.

So I don't know why San Jose is on the DB when he has never played. =/[/quote']

Fair enough then, i stand corrected.

• 1 month later...

Daniel Pacheco is definitely a hot prospect.

He started his first game for Liverpool last night in a friendly against Tranmore Rovers and played the entire game.

"Today I think Pacheco was really good and he had two or three chances and was a threat in attack." Rafael Benitez.

He isn't on the datebase currently.

cheers:D

Daniel Pacheco is definitely a hot prospect.

He started his first game for Liverpool last night in a friendly against Tranmore Rovers and played the entire game.

"Today I think Pacheco was really good and he had two or three chances and was a threat in attack." Rafael Benitez.

He isn't on the datebase currently.

cheers:D

Yes, Pacheco was phenomenal yesterday. His vision, control, speed and skill is unbelievable for a player of his build.

And he didn't play the entire game, he was subbed off, the only player that remained on the pitch the whole game was fellow reserve Emiliano Insua.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I am a little suprised Pacheco hasn't been added yet; maybe he needs to score a goal in these friendlies to become fully recognised?

I realise he hasn't appeared in a competitive fixture yet but neither (to my knowledge) have such players as Mohammed Abubakari [a product of the Feyenoord academy who was tipped to do well but fell short, playing 0 games for the senior team and has now moved to the Greek Leagues] and all these Barcelona youth players that are added to the database [such as Valiente, Paco Montanes, Suarez, Pedrito etc] before they have done anything for the Catalan club and usually end up moving to a lesser team.

Then again maybe as a Liverpool fan I'm just a little biased/jealous that i can't yet snap him up for my youth teams :rolleyes: