Ben's Denmark Rating (10 risers)

BenReado

Re: Ben's Denmark Rating (10 risers)

ben, i think you should consider last season games regarding following players rating predictions

Florescu played a major part in Midtyllands great season and he kept his place in the team for this season too. Also, his team plays great in the Uefa Cup (1-0 win at Man City)...i think he will rise to 82, not 80

Caca played a lot for current champions Aalborg last season, he played amazing this season too (also scored in the CL Qualifiers; Aalborg has a great chance of reaching the group stage ;) ), i think he will rise to 83

Randrup still deserves a rise to 82 considering last season when he played a lot and he also got a call-up to the national team (he would've probably rised to 84 if he would've kept his place in the starting 11). After that, i think we all should sell him and pe happy with the small profit we got :)

I've asked on another thread but no joy' date='

soren RIEKS.

bestpay predicted him to rise to 4+ last time and he didn't.

He's still played more than anyone in his team....

Whats the score guys?[/quote']

His club Esbjerg are have a poor season. They are lying 2nd bottom. Because of this I think he will only rise to 82 (83 Max).

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Ben' date='

Could you update me on a player called Søren CHRISTENSEN. He currently plays for FC Nordsjaelland And is 22 rated 82.

Thanks

Kyle Turner

ps: is he worth keeping/selling?:D[/font']

Sell, sell, sell. Out of Nordsjaelland's 9 games so far he has had 4 subs, 2 starts and 1 goals scored. Played a few games in Europe as-well but he is one of Nordsjaelland's highest rated players and he's not starting. Definitely time to let him go.

One to keep hold of is Daniel Wass; this guy is a beast. Never have I seen a Danish fullback be one of his clubs most handy assets both defensive and offensively.

this is what I have been trying to get across to the SM researchers... I was so disappointed with his rise to 80. When players like Blicher (who is mainly a sub) also rose to 80. It's been so inconsistent lately.

I must agree though Wass is worth holding onto. I can see him playing in a much higher standard league very soon.

Sell' date=' sell, sell. Out of Nordsjaelland's 9 games so far he has had 4 subs, 2 starts and 1 goals scored. Played a few games in Europe as-well but he is one of Nordsjaelland's highest rated players and he's not starting. Definitely time to let him go.[/quote']

Okay. Thanks Mate!:) Had a bid from an external club:)

this is what I have been trying to get across to the SM researchers... I was so disappointed with his rise to 80. When players like Blicher (who is mainly a sub) also rose to 80. It's been so inconsistent lately.

I must agree though Wass is worth holding onto. I can see him playing in a much higher standard league very soon.

Wouldn't bet my money on it. Danish players around 20 years of age rarely move to foreign leagues (maybe 1/2 players a year average), and if they do, the media ALWAYS come up with a lot of fake rumours a long time before they do move. There has been no talking of Wass transferring. But yes, one to keep. (:

Randrup was 80' date=' and predicted a rise to 84 as he was a regular for Brondby. Now that Wass has taken his RB spot, and is also 80, should he rise to 84 next time around then?[/quote']

Wass has only been playing as a cover for Randrup, who has been injured. But he is close to be recovered so who knows if Wass will continue to play when Randrup is back.