castro or richards?

n-kidromeo10

castro or richards?  

1. 1.

Re: castro or richards?

Both players are outstandinly promising, but you'd be better off with Richards IMO.

He's rated low atm because he's been out injured, but with Shinawatra completely ruining Man City Richards looks set to be heading to Man Utd.

With Richards currently the main England RB, looks set to be the RB for arguably the best team in the world ATM (CL Winners) and could very easily hit 93/94 next season if he's fit.

Read this thread about Richards:-

http://www.soccermanager.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=23416

In summary, Richards long term will not play right back, he'll be centre back. Corluka has been better at right back than Richards for Man City this season.

Richards is not good enough to play right back for Man Utd, he WOULDN'T be the starting right back in ANY of the top 4 premiership teams.

All the stories about him going to Man Utd are pure speculation - IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Sven even knew he wasn't good enough at right back, thats why he played him at centre back.

Actually mate, Richards is naturally a CB, hence why he plays CB for City, but can play just as well in RB. He is by far England's best RB, Brown is a donkey and Neville's been injured for so long, plus is getting older he'll be retiring soon IMO.

And we'll see what happens with Richards, he may not go to United but he could easily leave City with Shinawatra transfer listing the whole squad (what a nutter >_>). Even if he stays he will still be a CB/RB.

Not entirely sure what you base the opinion of Brown being a donkey on?

Champions league and premier league double playing right backf ro the large majority of games.

I'd say that name calling was a tad past its time for old wesley because i feel he's really come of age in the past couple of seasons.

Not entirely sure what you base the opinion of Brown being a donkey on?

Champions league and premier league double playing right backf ro the large majority of games.

I'd say that name calling was a tad past its time for old wesley because i feel he's really come of age in the past couple of seasons.

Ok, calling him a donkey is a bit over-the-top, but in other words I don't rate him. IMO he's not good enough for United. A bit dodgy at times.

Brown works for Utd at RB because he's really a centre back, but because of Ronaldo and the formation they play he doesn't have to go forward as much as a full back at say Arsenal for example would be required to.

But he's solid, a good defender, in many ways better than Richards.

I can't believe I just wrote something in support of a man utd player...