need help lost 4 of last 6

Singhy_EFC'91

since hardly anyone replied to my last post i went downhill and have slipped from 1st to 5th but still within touching distance of the top. Here is my current squad (FIRST TEAM ONLY) if you think i need to buy players then just say:

Goalkeepers

Edwin VAN DER SAR

Oscar USTARI

Defenders

Patrice EVRA (Not Match Fit)

Cristian ZACCARDO

Gonzalo CASTRO

Andrea BARZAGLI (Injured 10 Days)

Rio FERDINAND (Not Match Fit)

Nemanja VIDIC (Suspended 3 Games)

Midfielders

Ryan GIGGS (Not Match Fit)

Owen HARGREAVES

Luis ANDERSON

Filipe JOAO MOUTINHO

Paul Scholes (Not Match Fit)

Riccardo MONTOLIVO

Luis NANI

Cristiano RONALDO (Not Match Fit)

Strikers

Carvalha AMAURI

Wayne ROONEY

Marko PANTELIC (Suspended 1 Game)

Dani GUIZA (Not Match Fit)

Would appreciate help lots and please remember to go into detail.

Re: need help lost 4 of last 6

since hardly anyone replied to my last post i went downhill and have slipped from 1st to 5th but still within touching distance of the top. Here is my current squad (FIRST TEAM ONLY) if you think i need to buy players then just say:

Goalkeepers

Edwin VAN DER SAR

Oscar USTARI

Defenders

Patrice EVRA (Not Match Fit)

Cristian ZACCARDO

Gonzalo CASTRO

Andrea BARZAGLI (Injured 10 Days)

Rio FERDINAND (Not Match Fit)

Nemanja VIDIC (Suspended 3 Games)

Midfielders

Ryan GIGGS (Not Match Fit)

Owen HARGREAVES

Luis ANDERSON

Filipe JOAO MOUTINHO

Paul Scholes (Not Match Fit)

Riccardo MONTOLIVO

Luis NANI

Cristiano RONALDO (Not Match Fit)

Strikers

Carvalha AMAURI

Wayne ROONEY

Marko PANTELIC (Suspended 1 Game)

Dani GUIZA (Not Match Fit)

Would appreciate help lots and please remember to go into detail.

You say "go into detail" but you yourself haven't given enough detail. We need to know what kind of setup you are in, how much money you have and most importantly you need to show us your tactics and tell us results of recent matches so we can try and figure out what is going wrong. :)

okay i am in a custom setup with the following teams:

Arsenal

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Celtic

Chelsea

Everton

Internazionale

Juventus

Liverpool

Lyon

Marseille

Milan

Newcastle United

Real Madrid

Roma

Tottenham Hotspur

Valencia

Villarreal

LI have used a 4-4-2 Diamond and 3-4-2-1 with the following team style:

Tackling - Normal

Mentality - Attacking

Passing Style - Mixed

Attacking Style - Through The Middle

Tempo - Normal

Pressing - Own Half

Tight Marking

I have 51.8M to spend

Lost to an unmanaged Tottenham team tonight 2-1 and also have been beaten 4-1 by Liverpool despite hammering them

Your tactics are similar to mine that I use with 4-4-2 Diamond with a few clubs to good effect. I will suggest that you change the passing style to direct to get that ball up to your strikers quicker and change the attacking style to mixed to benefit from your wide men as well (Ronaldo in particular). Also if your playing attacking football I would suggest using a fast tempo.

As for players to buy, If you can get another player rated at least 93 to partner Rooney that would be a better front line. Try and add a few more players to your midfield and your defence in particular to give your side some depth because you only have 1 LB and 2 RB so when one gets injured or another isn't match fit your performances will suffer (and your in trouble with Barzagli and Vidic out).

I can see a lot of your players aren't match fit. Do you rotate the squad? Having players not match fit will reduce their ability to play to their full potential.

i rotate occasionally mainly in the cup using a few of my youngsters (i am in the final now as well) i have also bid for Chiellini can you recommend a defender to sign. The league i am in dont really sell players.

Also someone said that GUIZA might go up to a 93 because he was playing so well in Spain but the rating changes for Spain are a long way away. So i will try and by a new striker

idd go for a 4411 with the highest rated players in their best position, and an am playing between the forward and midfield. you dont really have any one who would fit there at the moment so i suggest buying some one 93+. i would recommend riquelme if he hasnt already been bought in your setup.

set yout team style to attacking, fast tempo, down both flanks, hard tackling. also put playmaker and tightmarking on, nothing else choose someone in the midfield four to be playmaker. Ronaldo looks best bet when hes fit again pressing should be allover at home, and away allover against a weaker team, and own half against a stronger team. that should get you back to winning ways. let me know how you do;)

idd go for a 4411 with the highest rated players in their best position' date=' and an am playing between the forward and midfield. you dont really have any one who would fit there at the moment so i suggest buying some one 93+. i would recommend riquelme if he hasnt already been bought in your setup.

set yout team style to attacking, fast tempo, down both flanks, hard tackling. also put playmaker and tightmarking on, nothing else choose someone in the midfield four to be playmaker. Ronaldo looks best bet when hes fit again pressing should be allover at home, and away allover against a weaker team, and own half against a stronger team. that should get you back to winning ways. let me know how you do;)[/quote']

riquelme has been bought any other recommendations

also just thought i'd add i have used your tactics and haven't won in any of my last 3 1 draw and 2 losses. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: