Ronaldo wants Madrid move!!

Re: Ronaldo wants Madrid move!!

Would anyone not want to? I know I would. This is not abnormal and you can't really let this cause overreaction as he has ambition and wants to win everything he can and he has done so at Man United (except the Carling Cup) and so will see Real as a fresh challenge. Good luck to him, he deserves all the interest but I still hate him. He has immense talent, but is all for the cameras

Its not really the big bucks IMO, Man Uts would offer him the World to stay, no doubt...

I think he wants a different challenge....If he does move then I will still hate him for being a cheat but will not hate him as much as he wont be a Scum player....

He has said if he doesn't leave Man Utd this year, he will next....

Great news....

Bring £80m on! Our TEAM ain't bad to start with. Give Madrid there moment of glory...cripple them regarding anymore transfers and bring 3 world class players in...:D

Good luck trying to get someone to replace one of the top three players in the world who will score the same amount of goals as Ronaldo has this season.

I'd have no bad feelings toward him...that European cup has seen to that. At the end of the day if it finances a move for Benzema and a couple of others it could look really smart business. The kind of money they are talking about would have paid for Torres 3 or 4 times over. When you look at it like that it's very tempting.

I'd have no bad feelings toward him...that European cup has seen to that. At the end of the day if it finances a move for Benzema and a couple of others it could look really smart business. The kind of money they are talking about would have paid for Torres 3 or 4 times over. When you look at it like that it's very tempting.

Well I'd just be worried for United. Ronaldo has carried them a lot this season and has scored a lot of goals. Rooney doesn't score enough, he has patches where he doesn't score goals for ages and I don't care what you say about he works hard, he is a striker so is there to primarily get goals.

Well I'd just be worried for United. Ronaldo has carried them a lot this season and has scored a lot of goals. Rooney doesn't score enough' date=' he has patches where he doesn't score goals for ages and I don't care what you say about he works hard, he is a striker so is there to primarily get goals.[/quote']

Oh don't get me wrong me we'd be losing a fabulous player but, in my opinion, it's so clear that his heart is at Madrid. If that is truly the case I, personally, would rather he was there. We've had 5 years, 2 titles and a European cup out of the lad...and on top of that we get a record transfer fee to invest in a team that is already, despite being of a healthy age, full of champions. To sum up...a big loss? Yes...a cause for panic? Not at all.

I personally don't believe the article and think Ronaldo will be playing for Man Utd next season still.

Having said that even if he was sold I think Man Utd would still carry on like they always do. I think Ronaldo's form this season is mainly down to Man Utd's style of football, he has been brilliant no doubt about that but I still reckon Man Utd would do just fine if he was sold.

with the 80million fergie would bring in 2/3 TOP players and maybe even use Nani to replace Ronaldo, people reckon Nani is to much of a show boater and maybe does have an end product "all" the time, but I remember people saying the EXACT same things about the player this thread is about.

I smell a rat' date=' why would he tell a Brazilian paper, of all papers to bring out the news, why wouldn't he go to the English/Spanish press 1st?[/quote']

...and to top it off it was a website that he supposedly gave the interview to...still it could be true. Stranger things have happened...I think that what is clear now is that, truthfully, Ronaldo's heart is in Madrid.

Guest msissio

Not bull***. It's a link from Sky Sports and the newspaper in particular is extremely well respected in Brazil and other parts.

I never said it was bull*** tard. And it is the very same respected source that said Kaka' was a "done deal" to go to Madrid last summer. :rolleyes:

What Cluases Do Sporting Have In All This (If Any) Anybody Know,

Read ast Week That Real Were Willing To Give A Large Sum Of Cash + Robinho & Ramos For Ronaldo..

United Need To Bring In Villa or Benzema or Both To Replace Ronaldo IF He Leaves, (i personly Doubt it Real Would Offer Ramos But If They Did United IMO Would Be Foolish To Turn Down Such An Offer As They Need A World Class RB,

Would anyone not want to? I know I would. This is not abnormal and you can't really let this cause overreaction as he has ambition and wants to win everything he can and he has done so at Man United (except the Carling Cup) and so will see Real as a fresh challenge. Good luck to him' date=' he deserves all the interest but I still hate him. He has immense talent, but is all for the cameras[/quote']

They have :o , if i remember they beat wigan 4-0 in the final at cardiff :D so yeh hes won everything at united and thats why he wants to leave :) that or the ridiculous amount of money real will give him a weak :rolleyes:

It isn't all bad news for United really.

If you think about it, the fee that's been bandied about is 78 million pounds. And with that, they could pick up a replacement winger, as well as Berbatov or/and Huntelaar, the right back they desire and still have a fat wad leftover.

I'd be happy to see him go if Madrid are foolish enough to give us that much cash for him. Ronaldo's great, but no player is irreplaceable and no player is worth anywhere near £80-100mil or whatever it is Real are supposed to be offering. That would probably be enough to buy Benzema, Quaresma and Lahm, or other players of similar ability... I for one would much rather have those 3 than just Ronaldo.

I dont understand Ronaldo, anyway if real are willing to splash 80million for him and he wants to leave get rid of the clown...80 million`s a ridiculous amount of cash and I`m sure fergie would use the money well...It would be a huge task to find a striker who can score as much as ronaldo but it`s not impossible...

United are the best in the world and I`m sure we`ll cope without him, but it`ll be a hell of a task:confused:

Who would replace him? what do you people think?

i hope he does move i hate the divin little ****!

Yeah, I hate that side of his game too. I also hate how he just turns his back and folds his arms like a little baby everytime he loses the ball, and makes no attempt to win it back even when it's only a few feet away from him.

It's unfair to single him out though, when half the players in the Premiership go down like they've been shot everytime they get tackled. No team is 100% honest when it comes to winning free kicks. I bet even Bradford have players who've conned the ref on a couple of occasions this season.