Has anyone else had this problem?

One of my teams has just gone into the next season but I haven't got the cash injection from the chairman, and as I have just been promoted this is a real problem because I need to buy players to stay up. I sent a support ticket earlier but no response yet.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Has anyone else had this problem?

its not a problem ' date=' its just your chairman just isn't giving any money.[/quote']

Surely that is not true. It has to be a bug. The chairman always gives you a cash injection. It hasnt happened to me because i havent finished a season at this moment in time, but i hope it gets fixed.

The SM info bar thing on 'My Home' says this:

"For setups that start a new season this weekend, the chairman will make his Cash Investments on Sunday evening."

I've closed the ticket now because it seems as though it is being sorted.

The SM info bar thing on 'My Home' says this:

"For setups that start a new season this weekend' date=' the chairman will make his Cash Investments on Sunday evening."

I've closed the ticket now because it seems as though it is being sorted.[/quote']

Now says Monday afternoon UK time but still nothing. Anyone else had funds yet?

I'm annoyed now. on the blog there is a new post and right at the bottom it says

"Please Note: Your club will only receive a ‘Cash Injection’ at the start of each season from your chairman if they feel that they need to. "

So my team that has just been promoted to division 1, has an average rating of 86 when the best possible team can be put out, and has £5m doesn't need a cash injection?? What a load of rubbish, this is the worst so-called improvement SM have brought in for a long time, SORT IT SM!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My teams all got their cash injection this morning. Not actually showing on finances page but my funds have gone up considerably.

Edit : Not had a message either stating chairman has invested money into club but funds defo been put in.

To BarneyO, that is season ticket sales not cash injection. If you have a big squad then you will get a decent amount of money for that but any lesser teams and everything hinges on the chairman :(

Im annoyed season tickets hv gone through as the bigger teams now hv the disposable income to swipe the players i had my eyes on while my side dosent. Im hoping i will get the injections by this evening so i can outbid the bigger teams before the transfer schedule goes through. :)

"Please Note: Your club will only receive a ‘Cash Injection’ at the start of each season from your chairman if they feel that they need to. "

I personally disagree with this because there are so many stingy managers on this game who won't sell their big players that you need alot of cash to compete. I must admit I woulsn't sell my big names but there are people who can be bribed with cash or somthing.

All cash injections have been added to the clubs balances but a message was not created and the entry not recored on the balance sheet due to a bug.

All Clubs balances across all setups in a new season are therefore correct.

This is wrong, my Man City team only has 3.1 million, having taken an income of 1.6million from season tickets. I can guarantee this problem has not been resolved for Man City in Euro Champ 32 :eek:

Hi guys wondering if any one can help ,since the new chairman improvements I have had two of my teams finish a season, My Porto in WC2, and my stoke in EC 858.

None of these two teams have recieved a cash bonus from their chairman, the latter having just been promoted to divsion 1, so i find it hard to understand why the chairman would not want to give me any money to improve my squad for the challenge ahead?

I was wondering if this was a bug and we should at least get something ,or has anyone else not recieved anything at all and it is part of the new feature .

Any feedback is welcomed

Hi guys wondering if any one can help ' date='since the new chairman improvements I have had two of my teams finish a season, My Porto in WC2, and my stoke in EC 858.

None of these two teams have recieved a cash bonus from their chairman, the latter having just been promoted to divsion 1, so i find it hard to understand why the chairman would not want to give me any money to improve my squad for the challenge ahead?

I was wondering if this was a bug and we should at least get something ,or has anyone else not recieved anything at all and it is part of the new feature .

Any feedback is welcomed[/quote']

Noticed with yours and some of the other lads on this thread that you didnt get injection ,also noticed SM Dev replied earlier on this thread ,

All cash injections have been added to the clubs balances but a message was not created and the entry not recored on the balance sheet due to a bug.

All Clubs balances across all setups in a new season are therefore correct.

Will follow this through a bit more for you to see if you should at least get an injection rather than none at all .:)

Been following it through ,actually noticed you have been posting on threads that Soccer Manager ( Devs) have given you your answers on.

You've got the exact same problem as me' date=' before i had a balance of 500k, your telling me I can buy world class stars with that, today I get a 6.5 mill increase, but still no cash from the chairman, You would think if he wants me to improve for next season he would give me money, and as you probably know players are hard to buy in WC2 so little money aint gonna help is it[/quote']

So the best thing you guys can do is make a thread with a good case of whats wrong ,right with it in your eyes .

I have just spent a hour checking forum and Blog .

Since its been introduced i have noticed not or hardly any complaints from most members on here or the SM blog ,so to them it must be going down ok ,if the bulk of membership were up in arms on a new introduction they will look at tinkering it or removing it ,they may still do ,but i can only see it if it has a massive overall reaction against .:)