Logo vs Shirt on league table

Logo vs Shirt on league table  

1. 1.

• Team Logo
    • Team Shirt

I found out today that the league table has some small changes, the team logos were replaced by the team shirts... However, I think that to indicate teams by their respective team shirts is not that convenient compared by using team logos... It's because some of the team shirts are similar ( such as the pure reds and pure whites which are used by many teams )... Take an example on Liverpool and Man Utd: when the team logos were put on, I can easily find either of them on the league table just by looking on their team logos... Since now both of their team shirts are red, I have to browse for red shirts and look at their team names as well before identifying which club at which position... So I think that team logos are the best to represent the teams rather than the team shirts... That's only my opinion on the changes... Try to post more on this thread to get the general view of the SM community on this matter... ;)

Re: Logo vs Shirt on league table

I found out today that the league table has some small changes' date=' the team logos were replaced by the team shirts... However, I think that to indicate teams by their respective team shirts is not that convenient compared by using team logos... It's because some of the team shirts are similar ( such as the pure reds and pure whites which are used by many teams )... Take an example on Liverpool and Man Utd: when the team logos were put on, I can easily find either of them on the league table just by looking on their team logos... Since now both of their team shirts are red, I have to browse for red shirts and look at their team names as well before identifying which club at which position... So I think that team logos are the best to represent the teams rather than the team shirts... That's only my opinion on the changes... Try to post more on this thread to get the general view of the SM community on this matter... ;)[/quote']

sorry for your troubles mate:p

and i think that your making a deal over nothing. your complaining about having to look at the team names instead of the logo when it is infact easier to look at the team name rarther than the logo.

in any case i dont realy think it matters logo or shirt but the shirt is good becase its just something a little different

Guest BrandonBurrows

Bring back logos!

This is another case of a change rather than an actual improvment. The logos looked professional, but the shirts look a bit tacky. I think put the logos back or have a choice between the two.

Why did they change them to Shirts anyway? Each team logo is unique and are used to 100% differentiate from two teams. Before SM decided to do this change, had they looked at the possiblity of team having the same shirt colors? No - Obviously not since in one league i'm currently in, Div2 has 6 teams in a blue shirt :mad:

CHANGE IT BACK PRONTO

Guest BrandonBurrows

I defiantly think the logo should be brought back. The shirts make it look amateurish (if that's a word) and some teams have the same kit.

It is a word, and you're right. The logos look more professional and they are unique. Some of the shirts look the same and others look boring. I hope SM are actually reading this thread.

Guest BrandonBurrows

45 for logos and only 9 for shirts.

Is SM actually going to take notice of this or are members going to be ignored?

45 for logos and only 9 for shirts.

Is SM actually going to take notice of this or are members going to be ignored?

Well if it were on the blog it would get a lot more notification as it would be a wider and more representative view of the community.

I think it is very childish to have shirts and also it can get very confusing especially as now I am doing my tactics for my Real Madrid and they are playing Arsenal at home so we play in White and so do they (although it should be Yellow).

If I haven't alreay I am definately voting for logo's.

Guest BrandonBurrows

Well if it were on the blog it would get a lot more notification as it would be a wider and more representative view of the community.

I think it is very childish to have shirts and also it can get very confusing especially as now I am doing my tactics for my Real Madrid and they are playing Arsenal at home so we play in White and so do they (although it should be Yellow).

If I haven't alreay I am definately voting for logo's.

Can anyone add to the blog or just staff?

I can't see why it was changed really. The shirts look awful. You could actually identify a team before, just by looking at a logo. It made looking for particular teams in the table easier, as you didn't even have to read anything. The Chelsea crest was unmistakeable... you knew what you were looking at... a plain blue shirt could be anybody. :(

TBH i actually quite like the shirt in the league tables although in the match reports they have now replaced the logo with the shirt, which is a horrific idea IMO. On the league tables it looks ok because the size fits well with the size given but on the match report the logo looked much better because the size given was much bigger. The shirts looks absolutely horrendous in the match report.

I actually think that while the shirt looks better on the league table you can't really define a team by it. But when there is a logo you can easily tell what team you are looking at. I mean no two teams have the same logo. So i say the logos would be better in both the match reports and the league tables.

Bring Back Logo's!!!

Completely agree with Arsenal_123.

I was horrified with the match report with the shirt :eek:

I believe it would be more logical to put back the logos in the league table as well, it gives the teams a sense of identity and looks more appealing definitely.

cheers