BERBATOV, Dimitar

yobbo

Re: BERBATOV, Dimitar

Can't see him going higher than 93, unless he goes to a better club than Spurs. But then again, Ramos seems to be buying some quality players atm, and maybe Spurs themselves will have a good season and come in the top 4? In which case he may rise.

Sorry this isn't that helpful lol. Basically I can't see him going much higher unless he leaves.

TBH mate i kinda have to agree with Seftinho in that i can't see him rising much, although at the same time i can't see him decreasing much neither. If he was to move in the summer, which is looking decreasingly likely by the day then i do think he could rise, although that depends on the club he moves to but if he stays at Spurs and they continue to finish 5th-10th then i can't see him going up by a lot. That is unless he tops the goalscoring charts or something.

So basically if you can get him cheap go for it, if not and you don't really need him an awful amount then consider it, but more times than not he is worth a buy if available. ;)

As for he stats he made 33 starts for Tottenham last season and came off of the bench three times, making 36 appearances in total. In those 36 games he scored 15 goals, which is just worse than a goal every two games. Although please not this is only in the EPL, so he appeared 36 times out of a possible 38. :)

thanks alot for the stats and you opinions. it was just that he was available to buy and i already have messi,totti,ibrahamovic,gomez and benzema for my strikers and just wanted to know what were peoples views on him.

i signed him last night for 18mil so i think iv got a good deal,although i dont need him one bit :)

i signed him last night for 18mil so i think iv got a good deal' date='although i dont need him one bit :)[/quote']

Like i said before whenever you get a chance to by Berbatov you should snap him up, and i believe you have done the right thing. Berbatov is a great player and TBH i can't see him going down anywhere soon, so for 18 million i would say you have a good deal even if he is not necesseraly needed. ;)