Philippe Coutinho

Guest Atkin

Re: Philippe Coutinho

Coutinho is so maddening. I don't care if he's the best passer in the world (he might just be... B)), you can not allow yourself to hit the one guy in the middle of the net from inside the 6 when the keeper has already been beaten by Zezinho.

He simply can't score...

Coutinho is so maddening. I don't care if he's the best passer in the world (he might just be... B))' date=' you can not allow yourself to hit the one guy in the middle of the net from inside the 6 when the keeper has already been beaten by Zezinho.

He simply can't score...[/quote']

Luckily he can tuck those penalties away. Heard Wellington got MotM but I'm still waiting to see the highlights.

The Chelsea scout said he was interested in Dodo as well...

• 1 month later...

For everyone who still don't know, Coutinho played his first games at league in this week match against Duque De Caxias. I just want to share this. Keep your eye,someone may already send ticket. So, keep your eye if he's added and snap him

Coutinho has been added today to DB with 78 rating. Snap him if ASAP before someone else know it

I've been trying to understand the purpose of that post, but i still don't get it. He has been added, each person have their own set of eyes to see he has been added with a rating of 78. The people who bother to check will see and the people who don't will miss out. Before someone else knows? Everyone knows now:o

I've been trying to understand the purpose of that post' date=' but i still don't get it. He has been added, each person have their own set of eyes to see he has been added with a rating of 78. The people who bother to check will see and the people who don't will miss out. Before someone else knows? Everyone knows now:o[/quote']

Not everyone know there's forum,huh? LOL

dont start bloody moaning about that again' date=' every talent that gets added and somebody states it gets moaned and groaned at. get over it.[/quote']

Sorry pal but you're wrong and the previous poster has a valid point. Those who have taken the trouble to do their own research will know about Coutinho. Why shouldn't they reap the benefit of him being added without some bozo blurting it all over the Forum? Now it's down to who has the most money rather the the most wherewithall.:(

Guest Abdel Zizi

I've been trying to understand the purpose of that post' date=' but i still don't get it. He has been added, each person have their own set of eyes to see he has been added with a rating of 78. The people who bother to check will see and the people who don't will miss out. Before someone else knows? Everyone knows now:o[/quote']

I'm saying that since the day I joined the forum mate, and still everytime I get atleast 5 noobs saying: "Don't moan about it."

The world is for the taking if you're lazy and ignorant, I guess:cool:

All I can say it's good some people genuinely want to help. All this moaning about is pathetic. This is what the forum is for. If you don't like it this way then don't bother posting. And Sheva's post I presume was more aimed at "Snap him if ASAP before someone else know it" as it clearly dosen't make much sense. Other than that gozgoz informed most of ignorant people who don't bother checking up the new player list hoping to see a 17 year old brazillian wonderkid waiting to be signed up and the list includes me. Ever thought his setup(s) might not be as competitive as the GC's you play in and not in danger of missing out on talents??

Guest Abdel Zizi

All I can say it's good some people genuinely want to help. All this moaning about is pathetic. This is what the forum is for. If you don't like it this way then don't bother posting. And Sheva's post I presume was more aimed at "Snap him if ASAP before someone else know it" as it clearly dosen't make much sense. Other than that gozgoz informed most of ignorant people who don't bother checking up the new player list hoping to see a 17 year old brazillian wonderkid waiting to be signed up and the list includes me. Ever thought his setup(s) might not be as competitive as the GC's you play in and not in danger of missing out on talents??

It's pretty clear Sheva is telling the same I do.

If you would care to just take a look at the new players list, you would know he's on.

By telling this on the forum, a hell lot of people who are too lazy to see know it too and bid.

With someone like Coutinho it's fairly OK, because he's well known.

Coutinho, much like every 16 year old on this game, will get bids without the forum announcement, let alone if they do get announced.

It becomes worse when a big talent is added but he's unknown to many.

Sometimes I post a thread on a player and I get 0! replies.

After months the guy get's added, like a 18 74 for instance, I click on the forum button and I have 8 replies at once.

In rare cases people even make threads on players that were added, at the same day!

I think this goes further than what the forum is about.

The player discussion forum is to discuss players, to give info on them, etc..

Out of the thousands of readers, only a handfull of them really post.

And that's fine by those handfull, and we don't want a heads up or anything, but it's very unkind to even make our chances smaller, while we were the ones giving you the information.

It hurts our chances and yours, so why blabber?

It's pretty clear Sheva is telling the same I do.

If you would care to just take a look at the new players list' date=' you would know he's on.

By telling this on the forum, a hell lot of people who are too lazy to see know it too and bid.

With someone like Coutinho it's fairly OK, because he's well known.

Coutinho, much like every 16 year old on this game, will get bids without the forum announcement, let alone if they do get announced.

It becomes worse when a big talent is added but he's unknown to many.

Sometimes I post a thread on a player and I get 0! replies.

After months the guy get's added, like a 18 74 for instance, I click on the forum button and I have 8 replies at once.

In rare cases people even make threads on players that were added, at the same day!

I think this goes further than what the forum is about.

The player discussion forum is to discuss players, to give info on them, etc..

Out of the thousands of readers, only a handfull of them really post.

And that's fine by those handfull, and we don't want a heads up or anything, but it's very unkind to even make our chances smaller, while we were the ones giving you the information.

It hurts our chances and yours, so why blabber?[/quote']

I get what you are saying but slating people for posting about someone is clearly quite wrong. If he feels his chances won't be hurt then what's wrong. I myself never post about any of my finds. Even if I do it's way after I have bought them. I NEVER check the new player list so obviously I appreciated him posting about it. It helped me and that's why I am on the forum, to snap up talents like him

Guest Abdel Zizi

I get what you are saying but slating people for posting about someone is clearly quite wrong. If he feels his chances won't be hurt then what's wrong. I myself never post about any of my finds. Even if I do it's way after I have bought them. I NEVER check the new player list so obviously I appreciated him posting about it. It helped me and that's why I am on the forum' date=' to snap up talents like him[/quote']

I am realizing this is going way off topic.

I'll make a new thread woth poll so this thread can be about Coutinho again.

Srry to the creator of the thread for the mess:p

Yes it does. Not the type to buy random players from the New players list and hope for the best like most of the managers around. This moaning when someone mentions a player has been added is absurd and childish

you arn't supposed to buy random ones. Just the ones you thing will turn out to be good.

Take this conversation to the Player Discussion Politics thread, please.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...