After being bored stupid by this transfer "saga" for most of the summer it could now get interesting!

I'm an Arsenal fan and I can't see him playing for us again, from what I've read on various other football forums Arsenal fans generally don't want him.

Chelsea don't seem prepared to pay the price quoted, and why should Arsenal accept only £16m when Ferraria cost around £15m and is clearly a vastly inferior full-back. You can also look at Carrick, about 5 England caps and no European football experience = £18.6m, this must put Cole in the £20m+ bracket.

So with no transfer and an apparent wish never to pull on an Arsenal shirt again, does Mr Tweedy spend the next 2 years kicking his heels without being paid by the club (he would effectively be on strike a la Jason Koumas) and ruin his career or does he swallow his pride and beg the Arsenal board, manager, players and fans forgiveness?

Personally I would like to see him jump on a plane with Reyes and wave as Baptista, Woodgate and a suitcase of money fly the other way! :D

After being bored stupid by this transfer "saga" for most of the summer it could now get interesting!

I'm an Arsenal fan and I can't see him playing for us again' date=' from what I've read on various other football forums Arsenal fans generally don't want him.

Chelsea don't seem prepared to pay the price quoted, and why should Arsenal accept only £16m when Ferraria cost around £15m and is clearly a vastly inferior full-back. You can also look at Carrick, about 5 England caps and no European football experience = £18.6m, this must put Cole in the £20m+ bracket.

So with no transfer and an apparent wish never to pull on an Arsenal shirt again, does Mr Tweedy spend the next 2 years kicking his heels without being paid by the club (he would effectively be on strike a la Jason Koumas) and ruin his career or does he swallow his pride and beg the Arsenal board, manager, players and fans forgiveness?

Personally I would like to see him jump on a plane with Reyes and wave as Baptista, Woodgate and a suitcase of money fly the other way! :D[/quote']

i so totally agree but woodgate hasnt been too impressive due to injuries and its quite hard to find form after injuries!! ask ruud he knows wat its like!! lol!!

Ashley wasnt at the photo due to honeymoon and i belive he didnt want in it anyway.

Mourinho put his foot down and reluctantly Wenger will have to agree because i would say that Ashley will refuse to play for Arsenal next season.

yes but chelsea not redy 2 pay the price, so wat will ashley do?

I'm an Arsenal fan and I can't see him playing for us again' date=' from what I've read on various other football forums Arsenal fans generally don't want him.

Personally I would like to see him jump on a plane with Reyes and wave as Baptista, Woodgate and a suitcase of money fly the other way! :D[/quote']

in my own view paulo ferreira is an awesome player

Paulo is a top class right-back. Its because he is foreign, A chelsea player and lets face it a right-back that you hear little about him. He also is having several injury poblems.

Rumour has it now we've made a fnal offer of £23M for him...

Should be enough...