European Superliga de Sophie et al

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I regret to inform you that those of you have been taken in by Sophie Brown in relation to his (I mean her) deception have been well and truely taken for a ride.

In actual fact Sophie Brown is in actual fact Elliot Sutcliffe, and has been using a false alias to offer some of you prizes which I will not even mention on here due to the nature of them.

He has also taken advantage of the above, and in doing so managed to persuade some of you to part with your money via the SM Shop to buy him gifts in the form of setups.

All of the linked accounts to Elliot Sutcliffe have now been banned from the site, and I am sorry for those of you who were taken in by this deception.

Re: European Superliga de Sophie et al

I regret to inform you that those of you have been taken in by Sophie Brown in relation to his (I mean her) deception have been well and truely taken for a ride.

In actual fact Sophie Brown is in actual fact Elliot Sutcliffe' date=' and has been using a false alias to offer some of you prizes which I will not even mention on here due to the nature of them.

He has also taken advantage of the above, and in doing so managed to persuade some of you to part with your money via the SM Shop to buy him gifts in the form of setups.

All of the linked accounts to Elliot Sutcliffe have now been banned from the site, and I am sorry for those of you who were taken in by this deception.[/quote']

I never bought it, seemed too fishy shame to see other people did. Thanks SM and thanks Ste

lmao this is funny!!! Come on who where the sad sex starved lads taken in by this ??? haha

Lol I know, there are loads of "girls" on SM who just post a picture of "themselves" and if you look at the comments there is about 100 comments from lads going "ur fit babez" "give uz ur number" "whats your msn addy".

It's pathetic really and half the other girls that are real just come on to post a picture of themselves in their bra or something, they don't even manage teams. They should just pi** off.

Lol I know' date=' there are loads of "girls" on SM who just post a picture of "themselves" and if you look at the comments there is about 100 comments from lads going "ur fit babez" "give uz ur number" "whats your msn addy".

It's pathetic really and half the other girls that are real just come on to post a picture of themselves in their bra or something, they don't even manage teams. They should just pi** off.[/quote']

totally agree!!! And as for the lads chasing these "girls" they really need to get out more

Isn't that what Ste just said above?

Again' date=' another example of you getting the old post count up.[/quote']

Mate, i didnt fully understand from Ste's post.

And why do you think i care about post count?..:confused:

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

The idea behind this thread is to use it as a warning as you do not know who you are talking to online, and caution needs to be taken at all times.

We have explained this within our Terms of Use as follows:

It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. SoccerManager has no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. This is a decision that can only be made by you. You should therefore exercise of some degree of caution when using any web site. By using the Web Site and its services you accept that this is the case and accept that you therefore use the Web Site at your own risk. PLEASE TAKE PARTICULAR CARE IN RELATION TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SURNAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND PLACES YOU GO.

If anyone wants further information in relation to Internet safety then please visit the following sites:

*Childnet;

*Love Our Child.

The above are only two examples, and there are more similar sites out there. I would advise members of our community to visit sites like the ones mentioned above, and also ask for advice from their parents if they are minors.

hes (a pedo lol) i thought it was weird( it or whtever it is )wrote like a boy on PM's like wen i quit queens in its was like not what a girl whould rite like and those pics i dnt even wana no where he got those pics pedo lol...also what i dnt get is why u pretend to be agirl and why ppl posted on her Profile like they new here (those pics it used were weird a girl wudnt really have pics like that on summin like SM wud they ) i sound liek idiot i did kinda fall for it but not fully

I had this thought since he began to use Sophie Brown on Chat, and he got kopped having the same I.P. addresses, I thought it'd be him yet again :rolleyes:

I'm guessing he got the GM from gifts as you mentioned from the people who went crazy over the profile :D

But... he was always kind of a muppet imo, when he come back it looked liked he learnt his lesson from a Chat ban, but guess not.

Nice one Ste on banning him B)

Also, how did you know it was him?

Any complaints etc?

I also find this funny that people can get so crazed into buying people things on the basis of an image, you may also want to check the profile 'Tasha Woods'

who's rep recently went down to 30 and finally after reporting images several times their profile picture has been removed who was once a man called 'Rob Bob' lol

I also find this funny that people can get so crazed into buying people things on the basis of an image' date=' you may also want to check the profile 'Tasha Woods'

who's rep recently went down to 30 and finally after reporting images several times their profile picture has been removed who was once a man called 'Rob Bob' lol[/quote']

Haha people are suckers who fall for this, I only trusted one girl on SM and that was Stacey she was legit lol..

This ones BS I reckon -

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=129664

Look at this comment lol

Gold Member OfflineEden Lowe

Tue 1 Jan 2008 00:54:26

hi bbz u memba me???? wen r u gona *** bck on er we aint chatted in ages nd i miss u so much!!! sm aint de same wivout u bbz!! i wont r relationship bck dat was gd tyms!! lv u ldz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sad?

And he's a Man Utd fan

This chick asked me if I wanted to join her well his setup a while back saying there is prizes. I thought ok maybe take a look and if its reasonably full I will take a team. So I took Villareal and saw that TomOwen was in the setup thinking agh well it can't be that bad then I was told to check the newspaper section for the rules & when I did I just thought !

I pmed her/her back saying whats up with the prizes why are you pimping your 16 year old *** out on the Internet so people join your setup :confused:

Obviously I knew this was bs and at no time did I try and get her phone number or anything else like some freaks but it didn't even enter my mind that it was a dude.

I said also why have you got semi naked pics of yourself on a male orientated site and are you for real about those prizes if so you **** crazy.

She/he said you might think I am a **** but I just want to try new stuff and I think you may be a little uptight.

I replied by saying fair enough its none of my business what you do just kinda shocked me when I saw those prizes you were offering.

She/he said why don't you want to claim any of the prizes if you win ?

I replied by saying hell naw I mean the pics are fine and all but you just crazy .........blah blah blah

anyway after all that I said i think you should change that pic you know the one she/he had with the torpedoes hanging out.

Not because It wasnt a good pic mind you :D

After i ****** myself laughing at her/him for about a hour told Welshman he ****** out laughing to but after that he/she was alright (normal conversations) seemed like a decent chick but once again it never came into my mind it was a dude.

I mean the worst part or maybe the best part of all of this is he/she she/he wanted to buy Chris Maguire off me when I had Aberdeen in g14 and i tried to

advise her/him not to because he's well garbage.(You know just trying to help out) She/he persisted so I said fair enough you can have him if you want just dont say i didnt warn you :D

It all comes down to me being to trustworthy well gullable some might say but

after I basically called her a demented **** not in those words we had relatively good convo about setups :D

All credit to the dude he duped alot of folk props to him but why are people saying he's a peado ? Anyone know what age he was it could have been just someone playing a prank to expose peado's like people do on Msn which you can see on youtube (hilairious by the way if anyone hasnt seen them)

All credit to the dude he duped alot of folk props to him but why are people saying he's a peado ? Anyone know what age he was it could have been just someone playing a prank to expose peado's like people do on Msn which you can see on youtube (hilairious by the way if anyone hasnt seen them)

He was 14 I think, might of been 15.

But Tom Sinar figured out it was Elliot ages ago, probably at least 6 months :o

I also find this funny that people can get so crazed into buying people things on the basis of an image' date=' you may also want to check the profile 'Tasha Woods'

who's rep recently went down to 30 and finally after reporting images several times their profile picture has been removed who was once a man called 'Rob Bob' lol[/quote']

Rob Bob? Mark has an account called Bob Bob so I think he could be involved in this someway... Sure it was Rob Bob and not Bob Bob? :rolleyes:

This is one of the saddest things I've seen in a while. Seriously, did anyone tell he/she to get a life before he/she was banned?

Luke chatted him up as well! :D (Gutted Coatesy!)

In actual fact Sophie Brown is in actual fact Elliot Sutcliffe' date=' and has been using a false alias to offer some of you prizes which I will not even mention on here due to the nature of them.

All of the linked accounts to Elliot Sutcliffe have now been banned from the site, and I am sorry for those of you who were taken in by this deception.[/quote']

I hated that lad since he set foot in SM i banned him twice so well played SM.