Arda Turan, Altintop and Smolarek

Guest Nugget

Re: Arda Turan, Altintop and Smolarek

I have known about Turan since i got CM08 (he's qualtiy on there), but I've never got him here, don't know why. But so far he had a great game for Turkey, although the game is pretty much unplayable. I think over the length of the season he could rise to 91, but I can't see him going higher unless he leaves Turkey.

Don't know about the other 2 though.

And IIRC Altintop is 91? If so don't see at £19m, unless you are in desperate need of money, I would go for over £20m, although I'm quite greedy when it comes to money.

hey mate I m turkish and I know arda turan and altintop closely... arda is very magnificant footballer and talent young. he is just 20 years. watch him with türkiye in euro 2008. and buy hım I sure he ll be big footballer... altintop is changable... I cant say anything. look yourself....

Guest Nugget

hey mate I m turkish and I know arda turan and altintop closely... arda is very magnificant footballer and talent young. he is just 20 years. watch him with türkiye in euro 2008. and buy hım I sure he ll be big footballer... altintop is changable... I cant say anything. look yourself....

Well I'm gonna buy Arda because you're Turkish and you should know ;)

92?

Get real mate' date=' he's done nothing to merit a 92...[/quote']

Have you seen him play week in, week out for Galatasaray? I doubt it. I haven't personally, but mate has, and according to him he is one of the best in Turkey. But I don't think he wil hit 92 whilst he is playing Turkey, he would have to move to one of the big 3 leagues.

No offence but it dont take that much to look good in Turkey. Until Arda either proves himself in the Champions league or moves somwhere else he'll stay at 90

What makes you think that mate? Roberto Carlos was rated 92 when he moved to Fener and is now a 91. So he did well in Spain but not as well in Turkey. And don't tell me that his rating only dropped because he went to Turkey because that is ridiculous!!

Just a question for all of you. Have any of you actually seen him play in the Turkcell Superleague?

Ive seen enough to know hes to good to be there.

Although to be fair to the Turkish league, it has some good teams and some good players. Fenerbahce getting to the last 8 of the champions league was no fluke.

Along with Arda, Im a fan of Mehmet Aurelio, good solid holding midfielder. Important to Fenerbache and the national side. Kazim Richards, not always first choice for club or country but a tricky little customer. Always thought he was a good little player when he was at Brighton.

And then your more obvious ones such as Leidson, Bobo, Deivid & not forgetting Alex, who i believe is slightly over rated, but a good player nonetheless.

Just a question for all of you. Have any of you actually seen him play in the Turkcell Superleague?

including me ? i m turk , u know right ? :)

i like arda bec :

he has football intelligence,

he has very good technique,

he plays like he tied ball to his foot with something,

he s too young,

he has finishing ability too,

and u know some players have charm when they play with ball ... like baggio , zidane (of course u can t even compare them :) ) ... he looks really nice too.