Hello....

Currymeister

Hello....

My name is Daniel Currie and I am from India. I have been on Soccermanager for quite a while and look on the forums a lot. So, I thought it would be a good idea to join the forum and also my friend Sheva20 persuaded me to join as well. So, hopefully I will be able to contribute a lot and fit in well with everybody in the forum...

Thanks... :)

Re: Hello....

Hello....

My name is Daniel Currie and I am from India. I have been on Soccermanager for quite a while and look on the forums a lot. So' date=' I thought it would be a good idea to join the forum and also my friend Sheva20 persuaded me to join as well. So, hopefully I will be able to contribute a lot and fit in well with everybody in the forum...

Thanks... :)[/quote']

Woopidydoooo, Finally you've joined:D

Greetings, welcome to the forums, remember to read the rules!

^^^ you will see that at some point in this thread:o :P (could be a slight variation to it:p )

Use the search before making threads or you will get killed and dont spam:D

Good luck:)

Hello...Thanks' date=' thnks a lot...will read the rules and I won't Spam...I have seen what happens when those rules have not been followed...lol...anyways.... see ya....[/quote']

Hey Mr Meister

Welcome, I love a nice Curry, so any recipes then please send them to me via PM.

Just remember to have a great time, cos lifes too short don't ya know. :D

Widdy

Welcome

If you're a friend of Sheva's, you're a friend of mine ;) .

Look forward to seeing some interesting contribution from you on the forum and I'm sure you'll fit in. We have an ever increasing community from all parts of the globe and varying views on football as a result. Look forward to learning from your experiences :)