Job Offers

Re: Job Offers

Or maybe SM see's you are doing so well with your club and think that you are less likely to leave them because they are successful so they just offer it to someone who doesn't have a successful club already or can't get a good team.

Not at all. People who persevere and ultimately succeed with small teams should be offered the big jobs. If they don't want them they can reject the offer and someone else can have it......

I enjoy managing Empoli but if Juve or Man Utd ever got offered to me I'd probably take it

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Job Offers Firstly I'd like to say what a great addition, SM goes from strength to strength and the recent additions have given the game a real boost. I've noticed a slight problem which I didn'

Re: Job Offers If this has already been said im sorry... I love this idear and it works well within the game.. but i feel if you are offered another job your current club should make a offer to try

Re: Job Offers I think it's a great idea and offers an insentive to managers to take on lower level clubs do well with them in the hope that one day that BIG JOB will land on there lap

Or maybe SM see's you are doing so well with your club and think that you are less likely to leave them because they are successful so they just offer it to someone who doesn't have a successful club already or can't get a good team.

Yeah but I'm talking about doing ridiculously good with a team regarding the status of the club. Surely you deserve a top club if you're top spot with Blackburn? etc...

Like I said, hope the job offers gets a big improvement when expectations kick in.

• 6 months later...

offer.png

Since when has that been able to happen? :confused: Completely stupid, if I wanted to join another setup then I would quit someone to do that :rolleyes:

In Battle of the Tribes btw, has no setup owner if that has anything to do with it? But still... I would obviously know it has no owner so if I wanted to quit them then I would have done so:confused:

Just as annoying as global messages these job offers, wish there was an option to turn them off :o

offer.png

Since when has that been able to happen? :confused: Completely stupid' date=' if I wanted to join another setup then I would quit someone to do that :rolleyes:

In Battle of the Tribes btw, has no setup owner if that has anything to do with it? But still... I would obviously know it has no owner so if I wanted to quit them then I would have done so:confused:

Just as annoying as global messages these job offers, wish there was an option to turn them off :o[/quote']

I have got the same thing with my Boca Juniors, being offered the Zenit job in a World Championship.

The team I was offered was terrible, so I'll probably reject it anyway.

offer.png

Since when has that been able to happen? :confused: Completely stupid' date=' if I wanted to join another setup then I would quit someone to do that :rolleyes:

I Don't Get The Point I Was Fine with my Rennes in WC2 and then I got offered Auxerre 20th in Division 4 , £1.3M Budget and 18 players what the point[/quote']

Yeah mate LOL, I get job offers like that for exaple in GC36 I'm Lyon and got offered the Dynamo Kyiv job. :o

Yeah mate LOL' date=' I get job offers like that for exaple in GC36 I'm Lyon and got offered the Dynamo Kyiv job. :o[/quote']

In that same 36, a possible one actually happened. Led Dijon to the D2 title and then, beginning of season 2, I get King Kolo's Bayern.

My first accepted job offer. I still dont know how he managed to get Messi, Ibra and Robinho.

In that same 36' date=' a possible one actually happened. Led Dijon to the D2 title and then, beginning of season 2, I get King Kolo's Bayern.

My first accepted job offer. I still dont know how he managed to get Messi, Ibra and Robinho.[/quote']

Yeah I'm glad your out of France in a way, you were one of the title contenders. :P:D

In that same 36' date=' a possible one actually happened. Led Dijon to the D2 title and then, beginning of season 2, I get King Kolo's Bayern.

My first accepted job offer. I still dont know how he managed to get Messi, Ibra and Robinho.[/quote']

When i saw you take the job offer i had a galce at the Bayern team.. :eek: How can you do that! So many good players.

Had a few strange Offers myself ... Offered Real Madrid when i was Inter Milan, i rejected. Surely a smaller club deserves that kind of offer, like a high flying Dijon manager as an example

I've said this before, but I don't think job offers should be random.

Say if a team is struggling last, like Auxerre for example.

They have a terrible side(for example), and there rock bottom of the league.

Who's going to want them :rolleyes:

Why offer it to us, I think not every club should get offered straight away, just the more decent teams.

'Cause someone at Man Utd is hardly going to except a job offer to Accrington Stanley now is he :rolleyes:

offer.png

Just as annoying as global messages these job offers, wish there was an option to turn them off :o[/quote']

i got something similar to this but will i lose the team i got offered with or could i just use one of my free spaces

this will help you if you want a bigger club say (Man U or Barca) ...

& it will be more interesting if the Manger Status thing (when you put your self open for any offers , or just shut it up to no offers , or make a dream offer for a specific team ) been added to the game ... B)

Guest Toggs

offer.png

[/quote']

Id leave too join Spartak George. Any team at all is an improvement on the rubbish your at :)

Im City's only good player ;)

• 1 month later...

The only problem i see with the new 'Job Offers' is the managerial CV on your Profile.

Example: Say i was the Peterbrough manager for 3 seasons and then was offered the job at Liverpool which i accepted' date=' would that mean my managerial CV at Peterbrough would just disappear ?

I think that if i accepted the job, the following should happen to a CV:

Season 1-3 ~ Peterbrough United

Season 3-Now ~ Liverpool

And in the box with your achievements, it should include the achievements you made at Peterbrough.

This may happen already but i felt it was a point worth mentioning.[/b']

Did anything ever come of this ?

Just a thought, but I also would like to see a manager rewarded for turning down an offer to manage a better club. The reward could come in terms of :

(1)
Additional £ injected into the team. This could take place either immediately after the offer is rejected OR at the beginning of the new season

(2)
Higher Player morale across the board

(3)
or Both #1 & #2

Did anything ever come of this ?

Just a thought' date=' but I also would like to see a manager rewarded for turning down an offer to manage a better club. The reward could come in terms of :

[indent']

(1)
Additional £ injected into the team. This could take place either immediately after the offer is rejected OR at the beginning of the new season

(2)
Higher Player morale across the board

(3)
or Both #1 & #2

[/indent]

I think better morale should definetly occur when you turn down job offers

For some reason whenever I turned down a job offer I would go on a losing streak of about 7 games. I am actually fed up with getting job offers in one of my setups.I have had 5 since the 30th of April and two of them came right after each other.There should be a way of making yourself unavailable to be offered a job.

i got something similar to this but will i lose the team i got offered with or could i just use one of my free spaces

You'd lose your team.

i only get these in unowned custom setups and there always for standart setups

sm just want you to leave the custom setup so it comes more empty so eventually someone buys it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have only had 1 job offer so far.

I managed Bolton in Div2 and got them to 3rd place, just 2 points behind Chelsea at the top, there were still a few games left but i was offered the job of Blackburn in Div1.

They were 5th but only 4 points off the top and they had players like Ibra, Van Nist and Gago. But they were 7.2 mil in debt and only have 21 players. I still took the job and so far they are 3rd and only 2 points off top :D