My God... Croatian fan died...

svejk

Re: My God... Croatian fan died...

OMG

Today in 16.40 in Klagenfurt died Croatian fan' date=' they dont know what the reason is

:( :(

REST IN PEACE BROTHER

Always sad when this sort of thing happens and to a YOUNG guy too.....

KLAGENFURT, Austria -- A young Croatian football fan in Austria for the European Championship died Thursday of an apparent heart attack just hours before his team defeated Germany 2-1.

Police did not identify the victim in keeping with Austrian practice but said he appeared to be about 20 years old.

He collapsed in a fan zone in the southern Austrian city of Klagenfurt, the venue for the Germany-Croatia match. The Austria Press Agency said that a police officer trained in first-aid techniques revived the victim at the scene but he died later in the hospital, shortly before the opening whistle.

Rest in Peace........Bog utješiti te moj prijatelj

Widdy

Always sad when this sort of thing happens and to a YOUNG guy too.....

KLAGENFURT' date=' Austria -- A young Croatian football fan in Austria for the European Championship died Thursday of an apparent heart attack just hours before his team defeated Germany 2-1.

Police did not identify the victim in keeping with Austrian practice but said he appeared to be about 20 years old.

He collapsed in a fan zone in the southern Austrian city of Klagenfurt, the venue for the Germany-Croatia match. The Austria Press Agency said that a police officer trained in first-aid techniques revived the victim at the scene but he died later in the hospital, shortly before the opening whistle.

Rest in Peace........Bog utješiti te moj prijatelj

Widdy[/quote']

Do you think that this could maybe have been related to the football? I heard about a fan once who died of a heart attack when he was seated in the stadium even before the ball was kicked! The tension and the nerves! Not so good for the old ticker.

Of course it could have been caused by something completely different...

Do you think that this could maybe have been related to the football? I heard about a fan once who died of a heart attack when he was seated in the stadium even before the ball was kicked! The tension and the nerves! Not so good for the old ticker.

Of course it could have been caused by something completely different...

Hiya CactusMan

Maybe this could be the case, the tension must have been building the closer the kick off got.

It just shows though, if your time has come, then there is little you can do.

Thoughts have to be with his family right now.

Widdy

Hiya CactusMan

Maybe this could be the case' date=' the tension must have been building the closer the kick off got.

It just shows though, if your time has come, then there is little you can do.

Thoughts have to be with his family right now.

Widdy[/quote']

Yeah, when it's your time, that's it....still feel sorry for the family losing someone so suddenly, without warning. :(