Thankyou Herby

leigh1

Re: Thankyou Herby

Of course you'd be saying that - you became mod thanks to his stepping down ;) Joking joking :P

Yes, I feel Herbs deserves more praise, as does Neller, for the job they did as Mods. Herby has been 'away' longer, and it's only now that we get a thread about him. Thanks for everything Herby! You'll be missed!

HERBSTER!

One of the greats.

Remember him when I first joined, he called me a girl that posted in the wrong area ;) but God he made me feel welcome, a true Gentleman and a Hero in this forum and also a very clever man. Hope you well in your life Herby Mohr and Hope you drop in again sometime when your old and withered (Next Year) :)

Guest the plummer

Not Bum Kissing

But Herby has helped me in the biggest possible way ever.

I took over Stuttgart in gold 7 and he single handldy took a good hour of his time to tell me about the players to keep/ get rid of and any other things about german football

I wish him all the best in life and hope he contiues to post

one of 3 soccer managers legends !

Hope its only your duties you found to busy for mate ,same as my Son to much on his plate and like you honest enough to step down and give ones with more time to help members daily ,thats also shows what made you both special in my eyes ,though i had more of a twinkle and a tear when JNR popped out bless his little pink bottom;)

When Things Change They Really Change' date=' Lots Of Changes Recently..

Herbs Hasn't been as active as he once was for quiet some time now..

Not Sure If Hes Staying On SM or Not Maybe He Can Clarify This For Us

Herby Was The First To Give Me a Warning :rolleyes: & The Lastcough :o

Thats All Folks

Haha yeah same goes Shels lol

Yeah neither Neller or Herby should have stepped *cries*:D

Online now :D

WOW .... I'm very moved by all the tributes and kind words from all and sundry. Very nice to hear that I've made some sort of a difference on the SM forum, and despite having to warn a couple of you when you first joined, I'm pleased to be able to say it's been a pleasure seeing you blossom into fine forumers who now contribute daily, in a positive way. B)

Just want to set the record straight about a couple of things:

Firstly, I didn't step, it was more of a push! :eek:

Not upset by this, as I was contemplating 'retirement' largely due to the fact that I have been very time poor of late. With full time work, full time tertiary study, moving house and a kid on the way; life has been a bit stressful to say the least. Like many of you would've noticed, I haven't been on as much of late, although I would usually visit at odd hours (to the rest of you due to the time difference in Australia).

I'm a bit sad and disappointed that I wasn't informed via email or PM of SM's decision to terminate my appointment as moderator, I would've understood as I haven't been active enough of late and there are many more deserving forumers on here and I'm glad that a couple have been acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.

I DO however think a thank-you would've been nice, but maybe that is too much to ask. I have publically criticised SM before of the way they treat people and their idea of 'customer service' so I probably shouldn't have been too surprised. :o

Last but not least, I want to thank you all for making my time on the forum an enjoyable experience. A special mention must go out to Teb and Crazy, my fellow mods, who have been there with me from the start and both of whom I respect for the tireless work they do behind the SM scenes, their common sense approach to being mods and the passion they have for SM and the game itself. Gents, it has been an absolute pleasure and although we haven't always seen eye to eye it's been a laugh and I hope we stay in touch. :)

I will continue playing SM so bad luck to those who face my teams this Saturday ;) and will pop into the forum as often as I can to add my 2 cents worth to the odd topic here and there.

I also want to wish Leigh and Smartdoc the best of luck. They seem to have replaced Neller and myself as mods, and although I don't know the latter all that well I can vouch for Leigh's knowledge of football (and cricket to a lesser extent LOL) as well as being a good bloke. I'm sure both will do a sterling job and continue the great work of the forum mods that have gone before them. Lest we forget Fraser McInnes and Raz!!!

See you around. :)

Herby

If I were in your position I'd at least want a thank you and to be told that I'm being replaced as a mod! Still mate, I'm sure that SM appreciate everything that you've done for them. And if they don't, who cares!?!? We all appreciate everything that you have done and that's what really counts. I hope that you'll be able to stay in touch with most of us seeing as you'll still be playing and posting etc.

It's really been a pleasure knowing you. I remember all of your nice and helpful comments on the German risers thread and I'm pleased that you're not leaving as we need more Bundesliga experts on the forum. :D

Cheers mate, see you around.

Herby, great man and great person and German football master.

Herby it is such a sad pain to see you step down but you have done a lot to this forum and full deserved mod. It does seem that it is a pain how much time this game takes and of course other matters come first in life, for example schooling/work/exams...

At least congratulations for the baby Herby! Hope to see you soon. :)

All the best Herby:)

Strangely:confused: didn't really get to know you much even thou we joined around the same time:confused:.

We just seemed to be in different setups etc and during any Forum debates etc we would have had comments on different days.Saying all that i have followed any of your comments with interest and cant remember ever disagreing with what you said.Have also followed your hints on German Football and have picked up a few good players due to your input:)

Maybe now we will get to know each other better and then get sick of the sight of each other:D.

Seriously all the best mate and enjoy the Kid on the way:)