Not an option to respond to a transfer bid

Junkie

I've been playing this game for a while now and never seen this problem before.

I've got a player transfer listed and on my squad page it shows that transfer bid is in for this particular player, when i click on his name is shows that a club has offered £12m for him. However there is nothing in my club messages and there is not an option to respond to the bid. It's happened twice with this same player now.

I've sold players before and never had a problem, this one is not giving me an option to respond.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Not an option to respond to a transfer bid

But normally if you make a counter offer it will just come up that they have declined it etc but it actually says that they have offered this amount.

It's just not giving me an option to accept it :mad:

If you make a counter offer to a team for one of your players for I.E £10MIL, you cant accpect the deal or reject it, the only person who can do that is the person you have countered the offer too. So until he rejects the offer your player will still have transfer bid next to this name.

Another case is that the manager you countered too missed this club message meaning it is all the way done the bottom of his list and he might of got 100 or more club messages since then meaning he cant accpect or reject the deal then. In this case, after about two weeks of the player who's been bidded for you will get a club message saying the deal for player X has been canceled due to one of the teams having a change of management.

Re: Not an option to respond to a transfer bid

If you make a counter offer to a team for one of your players for I.E £10MIL' date=' you cant accpect the deal or reject it, the only person who can do that is the person you have countered the offer too. So until he rejects the offer your player will still have transfer bid next to this name.

Another case is that the manager you countered too missed this club message meaning it is all the way done the bottom of his list and he might of got 100 or more club messages since then meaning he cant accpect or reject the deal then. In this case, after about two weeks of the player who's been bidded for you will get a club message saying the deal for player X has been canceled due to one of the teams having a change of management.[/quote']

Thank you, this clears things up.