Hi guys

mark.lfc

Ive just joined as Zaragoza Manager in World Championship 1328

Had £97m in bank. bought a new team in one day nearly and got £30m left.

Im Mark and support the mighty Reds, Liverpool.

Hi to you all.

Im looking to manage Liverpool. Anyone know if they available.

I will be a gold member soon

Re: Hi guys

Hi Mark. Welcome to the forums. As you get more devoted to the game, good sides will come easily:). Dont be scared, everyone is friendly here:o:p (well most are:D ). Search before you make threads and if you are confused read the help or visit the FAQ. Best of luck;)

Welcome to the forums Mark

Nice to see more Liverpool fans joining :D . When you first start it's difficult to see how you will ever get a chance of managing your favourite team. However, set-ups are made all the time and sooner or later you'll be able to nab one before anyone else gets their mitts on them :) (setups are usually made roughly on the hour mark between 8am and 6pm usually every other hour ;) ).

Welcome again and hope you'll have fun here :)

Greetings' date=' welcome to the forums, remember to read the rules.[/quote']

Yeah welcome.

and cactus man i recomend you remove your signature that says I was first to discover Pato, Bojan, Jovetic, Nasri, Balotelli, Piatti, Buonanotte, Anderson, Breno, Di Santo, De Silvestri, Kroos, Vela, Banega, Aissati, Dos Santos, Leiva, Rakitic and Chrisantus. because you didnt find them.:mad:

Yeah welcome.

and cactus man i recomend you remove your signature that says I was first to discover Pato' date=' Bojan, Jovetic, Nasri, Balotelli, Piatti, Buonanotte, Anderson, Breno, Di Santo, De Silvestri, Kroos, Vela, Banega, Aissati, Dos Santos, Leiva, Rakitic and Chrisantus. because you didnt find them.:mad:[/quote']

Hahaha, congratulations, you win idiot of the day award! Get out your dictionary and look up the word satire....:rolleyes:

Yeah welcome.

and cactus man i recomend you remove your signature that says I was first to discover Pato' date=' Bojan, Jovetic, Nasri, Balotelli, Piatti, Buonanotte, Anderson, Breno, Di Santo, De Silvestri, Kroos, Vela, Banega, Aissati, Dos Santos, Leiva, Rakitic and Chrisantus. because you didnt find them.:mad:[/quote']

Unless you work for several different football clubs then your sig of

I Was First To Discover: Jo Sondre Aas. Tahj Minniecon. Griffin Mcmaster. Christian Trasch. Vincent Van Den Berg. Sandro Foschini. Mirson Volina. Mohammed Amine El Bourkadi. Cedric Anton. Domagoj Antolic. Victor Ibarbo. Sigurbergur Elísson. Diego Orlando Sũarez.

is inaccurate also!

I think his sig is purely out of humour and your language on a thread welcoming a newcomer to the forum is unacceptable.

Unless you work for several different football clubs then your sig of

I Was First To Discover: Jo Sondre Aas. Tahj Minniecon. Griffin Mcmaster. Christian Trasch. Vincent Van Den Berg. Sandro Foschini. Mirson Volina. Mohammed Amine El Bourkadi. Cedric Anton. Domagoj Antolic. Victor Ibarbo. Sigurbergur Elísson. Diego Orlando Sũarez.

is inaccurate also!

I think his sig is purely out of humour and your language on a thread welcoming a newcomer to the forum is unacceptable.

it means first to discover them on the forum.