Ars4nal_4ever's impressive list of cheap hot prospects/imminent risers...

ars4nal_4ever

I've been on this forum now for about 3months (ish) and answer a fair amount of queries in many of the different threads however i have always been reluctant to start a big thread, so here is my second major one and the one thats taken me the most time! :D

Here goes my attempt for fame and success on these threads, lets hope it dosent fail :rolleyes:

The following are a list of young low rated prospects, they are all rated under 80 and easily available (with a few minor exceptions) in all non-gold setups. I have included their name, their club and the price at which one should be able to buy them.

The good news is around 90% are under 50k so all teams can afford them.

(Just to pre-empt any unnessecary slagging yes a decent number of these have been mentioned on the forum before and no i am not claiming to have discovered these players, b*tching not appreciated :D )

Hope this helps :)

Jérémy DE VRIENDT

£90k Standard Liege

Reason: Has replaced Jesse Soubry as no.2 keeper for the title winning Belgian side and played all of the team's last 3 games this season.

Daniel OWUSU

£10k Germinal Beerschot

Reason: Made 7 appearances for 5th place Germinal Beerschot and is beginning to build himself a first team place.

Brek SHEA

£10k FC Dallas

Reason: A 6ft 3inch beast of a RB. He was drafted 2nd overall by FC Dallas in the 2008 MLS SuperDraft (I think this means hes the MLS's second best new arrival). He immediately made an appearance for the side.

Martín GALVAN

£10k Cruz Azul

Reason: Invited for trials at Barcelona two years ago but was unable to make the trip. Has since made an appearance for leading Mexican side Cruz Azul at the tender age of 15!

Aaron RAMSEY

£1.5M Cardiff City

Reason: The Welsh wonder-kid, need we say more. Saw this guy in his debut for Arsenal vs Barnet. Impressed me although still needs time to gel with his new teammates. Will most likely rise to the mid 80s nxt English changes thanks to his performances with Cardiff and I can see him going far beyond that in the future...

Tom HEATON

£150k Manchester United

Reason: An England U-21 international. Will be on loan to coventry city next season. With regular appearances he could reach 82 in the near future.

Kenneth STENILD NIELSEN

£50k AaB

Jesper BLICHER

£10k Aarhus GF

John BOSTOCK

£325k Crystal Palace

Reason: Known for his great passing and positioning. Has attracted the attention of Tottenham Hotspur for a summer transfer. Has now moved to Tottenham.

Henri SAIVET

£375k Bordeaux

Reason: Made an impressive debut for 2nd placed side Bordeaux recently. May begin to make regular apperances if he impresses in the pre-season games.

Angelo DRAGONE

£40k Carmarthen Town

Reason: Has been mentioned in the forums many times before, you are probably all sick of him by now!

José FABIO

£10k Botafogo

Reason: Now a first teamer for Brazilian club Botafogo he has played 280 of a possible 450 minutes. Rose 5 to 75.

Henrique RENAN OLIVEIRA

£60k Atletico Mineiro

Rose 3 to 75.

Chagas PAULO HENRIQUE

£10k Santos

Reason: Included this after a great starting game for Brazilian side Santos however, they have since struggled and return to using more experienced players. Still at 10k he may be worth a punt.

Charlie SHERINGHAM

£60k Crystal Palace/Cambridge City

Reason: Has made 4 appearances, scoring 5(!) goals for Cambridge since his loan began recently. If he has even half of his father's talent then he could make a solid player.

Cristian TITI

£10k Internacional

Reason: Made a full 90 minute appearance in Internacional's opening game, possibly many more to come.

David GRAY

£20k Manchester United (will be loaned for next season so buying will be easier)

Reason: Was considered as a top young starlet when he signed for Manchester United aged 16. Since he has suffered from regular injuries however he appears to be fine at the moment. A success full loan spell could see a good rating increase and a Man Utd team spot when he returns.

Aleksandr FEDOSEEV

£40k Minsk

Gonzalo LUDUEÑA

£20k Emelec

Reason: A River Plate prospect on loan to Ecuadorian side Emelec. He is currently top scorer in their league. Increased 11 to 80.

Aleksei KOZLOV

£30k Minsk

Tomislav HAVOJIC

£60k Dinamo Zagreb

Radoslaw KURSA

£10k Widzew Lodz

Reason: LB for the Poland under-20 team which only conceded 2 goals in the under 20s Euros (which they won)

Ruslan KAMBOLOV

£20k Lokomotiv Moskva

Grzegorz SANDOMIERSKI

£80k Jagiellonia

Reason: - 1st choice keeper for the Poland under-20 team which only conceded 2 goals in the under 20s Euros (which they won)

Daniel UNAL

£200k Roma

Reason: Member of the Switzerland under-19 team. Is currently on a trial loan with AC Roma, if all goes well an easy 90+ for the future.

Pál LAZAR

£10k Fehérvár

Botond BIRTALAN

£30k Sopron

Daniel PAREJO

£10k Real Madrid Castilla

Reason: Is considered by many as Real Madrids future , drawing comparision to Guti . Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger is a keep admirer of the youngster and a 10 million euro (roughly £6.5million?) move to the club is reported. Has made 33 apperances and scored 10 goals this season. MUST BUY.

López EMILIO NSUE

£50k Mallorca

Raul ASPRILLA

£20k Boyacá Chicó

Reason: Son of Columbian legend Faustino Asprilla, he is now a first team regular at Boyacá Chicó with an expected rise of around 10 due. Increased 7 to 70.

Juan FORLIN

£10k Boca Juniors

Jo Sondre AAS

£20k Rosenborg BK

Eugene SEPUYA

£20k Vojvodina

Clive MOYO-MODISE

£30k Bidvest Wits

Reason: Likely rise to 75 after assuring a first team spot. Rose to 75 :) .

Imad ZATARA

£10k Zalaegerszeg

Oliver TOLEDO

£900k Audax Italiano

Reason: Currently playing for Chilean side Audax Italiano where he is beginning to establish himself, played in the Copa Libertadores although he may be one to avoid in the near future due to the 900k pricetag.

Pavel ELSIK

£10k FC Tescoma Zlín

Sébastien WUTHRICH

£70k Neuchâtel Xamax

Christos XENOFONTOS

£30k AEK Larnaca

Lefteris MATSOUKAS

£125k Aigaleo

Nikos BARBOUDIS

£10k AEK Athens

Marco FILIPPINI

£50k Internazionale

Reason: Has made one appearance for the Serie A winners after succes playing for Montichiari.

José Manuel RUDEA

£40k Barcelona

Reason: Made his first SPL appearance for the world famous Barca recently. Is likely to make the occasional appearance for the side within the next season before progressing to challenging for a first team place.

Gilles SUNU

£30k Arsenal

Reason: France under-17 international. Has made a great impression at the Arsenal Reserves since he signed aged 16.

Kingsley UMUNEGBU

£50k Milan

Reason: Good prospect from AC Milan. Has appeared in Coppa Italia matches for the champions league winning side but is yet to make a Serie A appearance.

Aleksandar KIROV

£10k Levski

Anthony MOUNIER

£10k Lyon

Gudmundur KRISTJANSSON

£40k Breiðablik

Fabian DELPH

10k Leeds United

Reason: An England under-19 international. Has made two starting appearances for Leeds this year however is tipped to become a regular next seaosn. (This is debateable though, still for 10k you cant lose)

Aron GUNNARSSON

£10k AZ Alkmaar

Reason: An Icelandic senior team international. Has made irregular appearances for AZ Alkmaar. Great things are expected.

Slavko PEROVIC

£70k Crvena Zvezda

Luke FREEMAN

£30k Arsenal

Reason: The youngest ever player to play in the FA Cup, drew the attention of Arsenal at the tender age of 16. One for the future. In older setups you can commonly find him playing for Gillingham.

Nicolo BRIGHENTI

£20k Chievo

Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN

£20k Strasbourg

Luis CACERES

£475k Cerro Porteño. Rose 5 to 80

Tom ELLIOTT

£30k Leeds United

Reason: Elliott was named in the England under-17 squad for the Algarve Tournament this year. He has made 3 appearances for the Division 1 side, the first being while he was only 16.

Krystian PEARCE

£10k Port Vale

Reason: Regular starter for England at under 17 level. Has sinced progressed to under 19 where he is still enjoying regular games. Is even known to be handy in front of goal despite being a CB. On loan from Birmingham City.

Vito MANNONE

£10k Arsenal

Reason: Has recently signed a long term contract with Arsenal. Recently back from injury and is expected to be loaned to SPL strugglers Gretna this summer. Has been on the team sheet for Arsenal in many Premiership and cup games although is yet to make an appearance for the senior squad. Made his first appearance today in Arsenals 2-1 win over Barnet. He played around 20 minutes after replacing Manuel Aluminia. I was at the match and he wasnt overly impressive, he had very little to do (it was vs Barnet :rolleyes: ) and made one embarrasing fumble that almost lead to a goal. However, if Wenger sees something in him who am I doubt? :)

Owain FON WILLIAMS

£20k Crewe Alexandra

Reason: Likely move to Premiership sides Bolton or Blackburn this summer.

If you have a third or fourth division side in an English Championship then i hv just given you a gold mine ;)

If your a higher rated club this list will make for some excellent money spinners, hopefully reaching comfortably over £100 million from around a £7million investement :eek:

Re: Ars4nal_4ever's impressive list of cheap hot prospects/imminent risers...

Hello....Great Job mate. Some very good talents mentioned in this thread ( some were mentioned before but still a good way to shine some light on them, lol). You definitely seemed to have worked hard I would rep you for some great work but I dont think my rep will count for much LOL :o . But, still keep it up and great job!!! :)

I am reserving judgement until you post reasons for why they are good. Not doubting you but if you have made the effort to pick out these players you should share why mate :)

No problem, will do most of them over the nxt week or so.

Hv just finished around 3/4, what does every1 think?

Note: I have just realised a small number of these players' ratings have increased while i was writing the list, as a result these have been removed from the list. Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Fabian Delph - tipped to become a regular? Are you joking? He's behind Douglas, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson, Prutton, Hughes, etc for a starting place. It's not going to happen. There's no doubt that he's promising, made his first appearance for Leeds aged 15! He may get 3 or 4 sub appearances, but he won't be a regular. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I'm just giving the honest truth.

Other than that though, good work.

great thread' date=' gona be definitely buyin quite a few of these players.

just out of interest, why is daniel parejo only rated 70 if he has played over 30 games for real madrid castilla :S[/quote']

Castilla are in the 3rd division in Spain so its not a massive league, its also possible SM have just neglected him :o

If you have a third or fourth division side in an English Championship then i hv just given you a gold mine ;)

If your a higher rated club this list will make for some excellent money spinners' date=' hopefully reaching comfortably over £100 million from around a £7million investement :eek:[/quote']

A far bit of effort has gone into this post so i will rep for that, but i am just letting you know that its prob not the best idea to say people are going to raise over 100 million from these players as i that could take years to become true if ever.

A far bit of effort has gone into this post so i will rep for that' date=' but i am just letting you know that its prob not the best idea to say people are going to raise over 100 million from these players as i that could take years to become true if ever.[/quote']

i done it in less than 6 months due to the expertise of the scouts on SM.

It can be done.

A far bit of effort has gone into this post so i will rep for that' date=' but i am just letting you know that its prob not the best idea to say people are going to raise over 100 million from these players as i that could take years to become true if ever.[/quote']

i spent 15 million on my leeds team mate and the team has no leeds players left and i minused all i spent on good players but bassically 15 million in 3 months turned to 85 million worth... ive had it 4 months now and its the same but it can easily be done

Transfer Money Out £184' date='440,000

Yeeee...thats one season. And ive got about 20 players that are 4million+

So it can be done pretty soon.

Not to say these players will rise and earn you that much[/quote']

:) :) :) when I started with my ajax , I had around 250M transfer money one and in that season I got some players like Torres (only 29M) S.Ramos (only 5-6M +2 players) , Buffon , Scholes , Totti & others .

Totally around 60 new players in and around 20 out.

About your thread , arsenal , I think it's ok but excepting that list with players who are already on my squad , I don't see anything special.

Sorry mate but this is the truth :o

:) :) :) when I started with my ajax ' date=' I had around 250M transfer money one and in that season I got some players like Torres (only 29M) S.Ramos (only 5-6M +2 players) , Buffon , Scholes , Totti & others .

Totally around 60 new players in and around 20 out.

About your thread , arsenal , I think it's ok but excepting that list with players who are already on my squad , I don't see anything special.

Sorry mate but this is the truth :o[/quote']

Its not meant to be highlighting new and amazing talents, im simply listing those with potential for rises in the future/v. good prospects and putting them all in one list so ppl can build a cheap and effective youth squad. I was neva claiming to hv solely scouted the worlds most amazing list of hidden talents!!! :D (thats Bestpay's job :rolleyes: )

• 2 weeks later...

Rep from me too :)

Really impressed with the hard work which has been put in. A few of the players could do with more detail on why you believe they are going to receive rating increases. Also just wondering whether you would be planning on updating it with how the players are doing and so on?

Aron Gunnarson no longer plays for AZ as well, he's joined Coventry City if I remember correctly.

Really good post though :)

Rep from me too :)

Really impressed with the hard work which has been put in. A few of the players could do with more detail on why you believe they are going to receive rating increases. Also just wondering whether you would be planning on updating it with how the players are doing and so on?

Aron Gunnarson no longer plays for AZ as well' date=' he's joined Coventry City if I remember correctly.

Really good post though :)[/quote']

If that a permanent move or a loan for Aron Gunnarson?

No idea on whether im going to keep this updated or not, I'll have to see how popular this thread is first. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has any negative comments towards this thread wants shooting!! Your not forced to buy the players and even if you bought 3/4 of em you could get them for a few 100k so whats some of your problems?

Keep em coming mate thats what I say!! REP!!

I'm finally in a position where I have the money to work with your list and pick up some of these gems

A great post that shows a lot of effort from you, (and a lot of $$value$$ for me)

cheers mate and keep up the good work ... rep comin yer way