players expecting rises

cm.9

Re: players expecting rises

englaar should rise a bit

pranjic and simunic may rise after the tournament

defoe should rise next season up to at least 90

agger will also rise from 89 next season if healthy to at least a 92 if he regains his form

amrabat should rise from 85 at psv next season

lucas leiva could rise to a 90 next season (at least 89 as he is a brazilian international)

amorebietta (sp?) of bilbao should rise to a 90 next year, as should torrejon of espanyol

zabaleta should rise to at least 91 by the end of next season if he continues his form

also:

semak is a 32yr old 90, but may rise to 91

zyrianov is a 91 but 30 and is usually quite cheap

"I know Ramsey will rise alot"

Actually he will probably hit around 82 in the first English ratings, then possibly to a maximum of 84 by the last ratings, if he plays well. Just because he's signed for Arsenal doesn't mean he's going to get a massive raise. He will be on loan at Cardiff for the season, and most Championship players are rated between 80-85.

I think Gomis will get a good rise. Rated 89, but came on as sub in both of France's games, in front of Hnery in the first, and in front of Benzema and Anelka in the second. Although admittedly he didn't really perform that well, he has apparently been in good form for St Ettiene.

Ramsey will only play in the cups. In which case he may rise to about 83/84' date=' but no higher.[/quote']

Yes, because you're Arsene's right hand man aren't you...:rolleyes:

For an 18 year old, 83/84 is still quite handy. I actually think he'll play a bit more than you make out, can easily see him being on the bench for a few prem games and getting 20 minute stints every now and again.

Yes' date=' because you're Arsene's right hand man aren't you...:rolleyes:

For an 18 year old, 83/84 is still quite handy. I actually think he'll play a bit more than you make out, can easily see him being on the bench for a few prem games and getting 20 minute stints every now and again.[/quote']

It's called interpretation. And with so many other players there are Arsenal, plus possibly Nasri coming in, I can't see Ramsey getting much more than matches in the cups.