Best young striker

Ivo_M

Best young striker  

1. 1.

• PIATTI, Pablo
    • JOVETIC, Stevan
    • GIOVINCO, Sebastian

Re: Best young striker

I would buy Giovinco .... I rate the kid and he is still cheap as he's only 87 atm. Once he gets games at Juve next season I think he'll jump to 89/90.

I believe he'll play for the Azzuri one of these days and then he could easily end up at 92/93.

GET HIM NOW!!!

Herby

p.s. Look at Italy @ Euro. They have an old team, especially at the back. Many of the last World Cup winning team will retire soon, giving young starlets like Giovinco a chance to break into the team. Perhaps even in time for the next WC in 2010, which they have automatically qualified for as defending champs. ;)

Perhaps even in time for the next WC in 2010' date=' which they have automatically qualified for as defending champs. ;)[/quote']

Herby i am pretty sure no team except for the host country ie South Africa ever gets automatic qualification even if you are the defending champs:confused:

Herby i am pretty sure no team except for the host country ie South Africa ever gets automatic qualification even if you are the defending champs:confused:

Italy are in Group 8 of Qualfying which includes:

Bulgaria

Ireland Republic

Cyprus

Georgia

Montenegro

Guest melbguy1

yep, it was a really stupid rule change imo.. almost as bad as the golden goal rule.

anyways, you can watch giovinco play at the olympics if you havent watched him yet... I could 'almost' guarentee he will not dissapoint.

with JOVETIC joining the big boys now at Fiorentina he can show us what he's got. But in a team with strikers like, Mutu and Gilardino (is Bobo still there?) he just needs to get a run... with Fiorentina being in CL he may get a few games in Serie A. I'm not too sure of the pecking order at Fio after those 2 strikers.

I voted for giovinco as I believe he is a future star and like it has been previously said in the thread, he could possible stamp his authority on the juve side next season and possibly even the azzuri.

The other 2 lads in the poll are great talents aswel i might add, but giovinco gets my vote.