Hey Guys Marvin here,

Have been playing the game for a couple of weeks now and have become a GM courtesy of Mr. Mitu Ahmed (Sparky)

Anyway, I'm 22 and work as a store manager (Comet - We live electricals):o

Heard about the game from him and also decided to join the forums,

Here to share and gain knowledge and hopefully have a massive rep like most of you guys:o

Thanks

Re: Hey Fellas

Hey, Maveric. Welcome to the forums. :)

You'll like it around here and I'm sure you'll fit in fine. I know Sparky and he got me on here, too.

Take a peek at the FAQ as it'll probably answer any questions you have. (I say probably because I haven't gotten round to reading it! :D)

If you can't find what you're looking for PM me and I'll see what I can do. :)

Enjoy your time on the forums! :)

Welcome mate' date=' we're a great community here until something gets out of hand so don't take what people say to seriously.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome mate, I hope you can get high rep as you s[b']eem like a nice guy.[/b] :)

You'll know in time:D

a friend of sparky is a friend of mine

And Melbguy and I are the best of friends:)

Thanks again' date=' Well, I basically got Sparky's old GM so got a Barcelona SC63, United EC1287, Chelsea EC405 and Real Madrid WC1826. Hope to get in to some Gold championships soon.... :)[/quote']

Ahh got a few good teams there then ;) Obviously not doing well seen as Sparky had them :eek: jokes ;)

Yeah mate get in some GCs most active setups atm :rolleyes:

Ahh got a few good teams there then ;) Obviously not doing well seen as Sparky had them :eek: jokes ;)

Yeah mate get in some GCs most active setups atm :rolleyes:

How I miss the neg rep feature:D

Nah just kidding, but I'll have you know that the Chelsea are an EPL winning, English cup runner up team! :P

As for GC's? I think the only one that has stayed active since its creation is GC7 so try get in that ;)

How I miss the neg rep feature:D

Nah just kidding' date=' but I'll have you know that the Chelsea are an EPL winning, English cup runner up team! :P

As for GC's? I think the only one that has stayed active since its creation is GC7 so try get in that ;)[/quote']

GC8 is very competitive also, keep an eye out for a free team in that...

I like all GC's myself so I will probably come across you somewhere Maveric....