arsenal players are underrated

almunia highest shot to save ratio in the premiership only 90 he shud go up +3

sagna won best right back of the year hes best in the prem mayb the wrld 91 +3

the 2 centerbacks ok well rated

but clichy only 92 best left back in the world in my eyes aswell 95

fabregas 1 of the best players in the world 97-98 near ronaldo at least beter than gerrard

adebayor 32 goals this season and is 4 ratin points behind rooney i think every1 will agree with me that adebayor is better 96

as 4 eduardo and van persie theres no doubtin the talent injury prone yes bt gr8 goal scorers 93-94 arsenal r treated as a second r8 team on this wen truthfully they r argubly the best footballin team in the world i think u shud sort these out and listen 2 me as i am very knowledgable wen it **** 2 footie

Re: arsenal players are underrated

I am an arsenal fan, but I don't really agree with you.

Almunia is fine at 90.

Toure should drop to 92/93.

Gallas should drop to 91/92.

Sendros should rise maybe to 90.

Eboue should drop to 54.

Clichy rise to 93.

Sagne rise to 93/94.

Cesc is fine at 95.

Adebayor rise to 93/94. Rooney is just overrated at 96.

Eduardo 90 at least probably 91. I think he is as good as many of the other 91's.

Van Persie 92 on skill 91 on what hes done.

Carlos Vela should of been an 88 in the Spanish rating too.

I think their are other players that get screwed over a lot more though.

Antonio Cassano, Mexes, and De Rossi come to mind.

91 possibly' date=' never 93.

he was voted that by his peers, but then there is a lack of real top-class right-back talent in the prem. 91 is fine at the moment

i'd agree with toure' date=' but not with the headcase. good player but a liability (see Birmingham game)

jesus...

fabregas 1 of the best players in the world 97-98 near ronaldo at least beter than gerrard

97-98?????? 94-95 more like. he is nowhere near the level of gerrard' date=' or his versatility or consistency. will he get to 97-98 at some point? - yes. but not now, he was burnt out at the end of the season and was **** when I saw him play in the CL and looked exhausted. should have dropped to 94 IMO, but i'm not doubting his ability, but he isn't on the level of gerrard or even ronaldo.

adebayor 32 goals this season and is 4 ratin points behind rooney i think every1 will agree with me that adebayor is better 96

adebayor for a start is a complete pillock - see his celebration when he equalised against liverpool and realised that everyone else had gone to congratulate walcott (rightly so). 93 is right IMO. Only 8 forwards are 96+ and adebayor is not one of the top 8 forwards

as 4 eduardo and van persie theres no doubtin the talent injury prone yes bt gr8 goal scorers 93-94

eduardo has had 6 months in the prem' date=' and was not a key member. his injury could ruin his career and its complete delusion to think he's at a 93 level. van persie would be at that level, but injuries are holding him back (like with robben). IMO a healthy van persie could reach 95-96, but with his injury record 91 is fine.

arsenal r treated as a second r8 team on this wen truthfully they r argubly the best footballin team in the world i think u shud sort these out and listen 2 me as i am very knowledgable wen it **** 2 footie

but they don't win anything and they are soft!

oh, your not knowledgeable ;)

as 4 eduardo and van persie theres no doubtin the talent injury prone yes bt gr8 goal scorers 93-94 arsenal r treated as a second r8 team on this wen truthfully they r argubly the best footballin team in the world i think u shud sort these out and listen 2 me as i am very knowledgable wen it **** 2 footie

I think you are right that some arsenal players are underrated but as it sounds you would rate arsenal better than Barcelona:eek: , and fabregas better than gerrard:eek: please dont kid your self becouse gerrard is a far better player than fabregas and thats the end of it . Some ratings maybe due to go up but by 1 or maybe 2 not 3,4,5.

haha i love these posts about how a team is underated. They are always able to make me laugh. With Arsenal being the best team in the world and all they havent won a title in the past few years;) I believe some of their players deserve higher ratings others maybe drop by 1 or 2. But generally they are about right considering they havent won anything.

And we all know rooney is overrated at 96.

Guest melbguy1

geez, finally found another thread that is more biased then my Shame SM thread :D

Rooney is not overrated @ 96... he works hard...:rolleyes:

geez' date=' finally found another thread that is more biased then my Shame SM thread :D

Rooney is not overrated @ 96... he works hard...:rolleyes:[/quote']

The Rooney point is true. He's a different type of striker then the likes of Torres. He actually goes back to the midfield to help regain the ball. That's what makes him good, he doesn't stand beside the last man all day.

Although I do agree that some Arsenal players are under-rated, I think the ratings you posted were ludicrous.

I do agree 90 is too low for him, I think he should be 91, maybe 92.

Maybe best in the world? What on earth? Maybe 92, no higher.

Toure is a solid player, although had some dodgy moments in defence with Gallas towards the end of the season, although I think that's mostly due to Gallas. 93/94 should be (which he is).

Gallas is a complete donkey, and would be 60 if I had my way. Should drop to 91/92.

Better than Gerrard? Have you even seen them play? 95 is fine for Fabregas, if anything he should drop to 94, he hasn't been performing to the standards of a 95 rated player for a while.

You think everyone will agree with you? :rolleyes: For a start Rooney is a F, meaning he is meant to get more involved, and supply the the CF more (although Man Utd don't have one). And Rooney does that very, very well. As for Adebayor, maybe could be 93 because his goal tally is excellent, but 92 is fine as well.

as 4 eduardo and van persie theres no doubtin the talent injury prone yes bt gr8 goal scorers 93-94

Van Persie is quality and should be 93, but the reasons he's only 92 is because he's been injured for a large part of this season for one reason or another, and hasn't played as often as is possible. Same with Robben for Madrid.

As for Eduardo, I agree he was playing great for Arsenal, and as one of Croatia's best players (if not their best) he could be around 92. But as he's been injured for months, and obviously not playing, his rating will decrease. 89 is fine atm.

arsenal r treated as a second r8 team on this wen truthfully they r argubly the best footballin team in the world i think u shud sort these out and listen 2 me as i am very knowledgable wen it **** 2 footie

Seriously, what? Arguably the best team in the world? They got knocked out of the Champions League in the QF, and they came 3rd in the Prem. beaten 4-0 by Man Utd in the early rounds of the FA Cup, and then hammered 5-1 by Spurs in the League Cup, who came 11th in the league. So how you can say Arsenal are arguably the best in the world I do not know.

And they are not a second rate team, check the other teams first. Rated similarly to Liverpool, and one of very few teams with a whole starting 11 rated over 90.

Although I do agree that some Arsenal players are under-rated' date=' I think the ratings you posted were ludicrous.

I do agree 90 is too low for him, I think he should be 91, maybe 92.

Maybe best in the world? What on earth? Maybe 92, no higher.

Toure is a solid player, although had some dodgy moments in defence with Gallas towards the end of the season, although I think that's mostly due to Gallas. 93/94 should be (which he is).

Gallas is a complete donkey, and would be 60 if I had my way. Should drop to 91/92.

Better than Gerrard? Have you even seen them play? 95 is fine for Fabregas, if anything he should drop to 94, he hasn't been performing to the standards of a 95 rated player for a while.

You think everyone will agree with you? :rolleyes: For a start Rooney is a F, meaning he is meant to get more involved, and supply the the CF more (although Man Utd don't have one). And Rooney does that very, very well. As for Adebayor, maybe could be 93 because his goal tally is excellent, but 92 is fine as well.

Van Persie is quality and should be 93, but the reasons he's only 92 is because he's been injured for a large part of this season for one reason or another, and hasn't played as often as is possible. Same with Robben for Madrid.

As for Eduardo, I agree he was playing great for Arsenal, and as one of Croatia's best players (if not their best) he could be around 92. But as he's been injured for months, and obviously not playing, his rating will decrease. 89 is fine atm.

Seriously, what? Arguably the best team in the world? They got knocked out of the Champions League in the QF, and they came 3rd in the Prem. beaten 4-0 by Man Utd in the early rounds of the FA Cup, and then hammered 5-1 by Spurs in the League Cup, who came 11th in the league. So how you can say Arsenal are arguably the best in the world I do not know.

And they are not a second rate team, check the other teams first. Rated similarly to Liverpool, and one of very few teams with a whole starting 11 rated over 90.[/quote']

Though I do agree that the original poster's ratings are some way off the mark, some of your comments seem pretty clueless on your part.

For one, please give me examples of how our defenders, in particular Gallas as you've mentioned, have been 'complete donkeys'. I know his attitude and on/off-pitch behavior leaves much to be desired, but his actual performances are nowhere near deserving of a -2/3 decrease. Hell, even players on season-long injuries rarely ever get a -2.

Moving on to Fabregas, I have no idea what he has done to deserve the stick he has been getting. Everyone seems to believe he is **** just because the media says so. Watching almost all of our games, he is certainly the one player we cannot afford to lose as he holds the rest of the team together; he makes our team tick. I would also say that he has contributed a bucket load of goals (by that I mean goals and assists), is in the team of the season, is the young player of the year and a player of the year nominee, but then again you probably know. So in terms of performances this season at least, he is well ahead of the rest of the competition including Lampard(95) and Essien(95) off the top of my head.

Last of all, I don't for one think we are the best team in the world (we might have a shout for best football played but that's another thing), but the examples you've given (re: the heavy defeats to Man Utd and Spurs) are farcical at best and fail to reflect the actual quality of our first-team squad.

Just pointing out the few glaring inaccuracies. The rest of your arguments are valid though.

Guest King Kolo

If anything all the Arsenal players are over - rated.

And as for you saying your knowledgeable about footy:D

Give me a break.

Seriously' date=' this must be a joke......

For someone who claims to be knowledgeable about football? You can spell it or use correct grammar like....:rolleyes:

I love Arsenal but I'm not an Arsenal fan....Your ratings are crazy mate....

[b']Almunia rise to 93?[/b]:eek: Thats a joke...He is no way better than ANY keeper rated 90 like he is...

Sagna rise to 94?:eek::confused: Thats a joke...He is a quality player and should be 92 but to compare him to Daniel Alves is stupid....

Clichy 95?:eek::confused: He didn't make the France squad when the 2 other LB's are Evra(92) and Abidal(94), he is not better than either of them at the moment...

Fagregas rise to 97/98?:eek: Awesome player yes, but not better than Gerrard yet....Fine as he is for now...

Adebayor rise to 96?:eek::confused: Why on earth should he rise when he wastes so many chances, 93 maybe but saying 96 is ludicrous....

Eduardo and Van Persie 93/94?:eek::confused: Van Persie has the potential to be great but still wont reach 94 for me....Eduardo is a 92 player max and thats when they are not injured....

Mate, I really think you need to look at your team without the biased goggles on....

I realize that you are new so don't take these comments to heart but they are crazy, really are....

geez' date=' finally found another thread that is more biased then my Shame SM thread :D

Rooney is not overrated @ 96... [b']he works hard[/b]...:rolleyes:

The Rooney point is true. He's a different type of striker then the likes of Torres. He actually goes back to the midfield to help regain the ball. That's what makes him good' date=' he doesn't stand beside the last man all day.[/quote']

That was sarcasm mate:rolleyes: . He tends to that a lot:o :P .

Had a little laugh after reading that first post:D , particularly the Ade should be a 96 part:rolleyes:. Welshy pretty muched summed it all up...

Clichy 95? You gotta be kidding me:rolleyes:

Whether your new to the forum or not, have a look at how other players and teams are rated. The whole rating changes system doesnt evolve around arsenal players:rolleyes:

i never said they were the best team in the world the best FOOTBALLING team which means they play the best football as a team man u rely on ronaldo chelsea and liverpool r 2 negative

barcelona r the only team close 2 us real madrid grind out results italian teams r all **** the best 1 of them liverpool beat easy and theyer the wrst by far of the top 4 in england

and obviosly fabregas is better than gerrard all us gips that disagree r all england or liverpool fans he won young player of the year ahead of ronaldo so he clearly CLOSE 2 him and ronaldo is the best player in the premiership yes he dives bt theres no doubtin hes class and gallas is a yap yes bt hes still a good defender thats nothin 2 do with his football

Guest melbguy1

i never said they were the best team in the world the best FOOTBALLING team which means they play the best football as a team man u rely on ronaldo chelsea and liverpool r 2 negative

barcelona r the only team close 2 us real madrid grind out results italian teams r all **** the best 1 of them liverpool beat easy and theyer the wrst by far of the top 4 in england

and obviosly fabregas is better than gerrard all us gips that disagree r all england or liverpool fans he won young player of the year ahead of ronaldo so he clearly CLOSE 2 him and ronaldo is the best player in the premiership yes he dives bt theres no doubtin hes class and gallas is a yap yes bt hes still a good defender thats nothin 2 do with his football

:rolleyes: anyways.. welcome to the forum mate :D

Mate, being the best footballing side in the world does not make your players that much better than other teams....The reason that Arsenal play such great attacking football is the TEAM!! and not the individual players being amazing....Chelsea and Liverpool are in no way "negative", you need to actually watch them as a neutral....

You are way over the top with your ratings and I'm sure 99% of Arsenal fans would agree with me....

I am not a Liverpool fan and I love Arsenal but Gerrard is better than Fabregas at the moment....I'm sure Fabregas might get better than him but thats only when Gerrard has retired....

Guest King Kolo

Mate' date=' being the best footballing side in the world does not make your players that much better than other teams....The reason that Arsenal play such great attacking football is the TEAM!! and not the individual players being amazing....Chelsea and Liverpool are in no way "negative", you need to actually watch them as a neutral....

You are way over the top with your ratings and I'm sure 99% of Arsenal fans would agree with me....

I am not a Liverpool fan and I love Arsenal but Gerrard is better than Fabregas at the moment....I'm sure Fabregas might get better than him but thats only when Gerrard has retired....[/quote']

That just sums up what I was just about to post :)