arsenal players are underrated

Re: arsenal players are underrated

I am not a Liverpool fan and I love Arsenal but Gerrard is better than Fabregas at the moment....I'm sure Fabregas might get better than him but thats only when Gerrard has retired....

Smoking a bit of Gretna Green there buddy? :rolleyes:

Yeah this guy is totally over the top on ratings but Fabregas is surely better than Gerrard? Gerrard dropped off towards last season and the whole season didn't look that good imo..

Hello....Arsenalfan2010 I am a really big Arsenal fan but really don't agree with any of your ratings for the Arsenal players.

Almunia is a great goalie and has pushed out Lehmann but tht doesn't mean he is going to get a rise to 93. I mean, I don't think Almunia reaches anywhere close to the level of Van Der Sar for the time being ( a bit cruel but yes I feel it is true)

Sagna has been excellent for Arsenal but still he had got an increase of +2 and I don't think Soccermanager are going to be so generous to give another +2 or +3. Yes, he was the best RB in the Premier league but still a bit to go to reach levels like 93.

Same for Clichy, he has soo much potential to become a 93 or higher due to his consistent and superb performances. But, still he hasn't reached the level of Patrice Evra as yet I feel.( even though he got voted best LB in Premier League)

Fabregas has been excellent and the heart of Arsenal but still he is just not better thn Gerrard. Gerrard is the best CM in the world in my opinion and I feel Fabregas can reach tht position one day definitely, but not yet. So 95 is fine.

Adebayor maybe should be a 93 but his dip in performances in the late time of the league earned him only an increase to 92. So, I would think he has has to keep up his performances throughout the league and really he can reach 93,94. But really... I do not think Adebayor is as good as Rooney. Rooney has been such a hard worker and really does the dirty work for Man U so I would feel the 96 would stay for Rooney due to his consistent and hard working performances( as firstly I don't think his job is to score goals, that is for Tevez and Ronaldo...LOL)

Van Persie and Eduardo are great players no doubt. But still I mean Van Persie did get injured a lot of times so I would think a decrease was going to come( but no doubt I will see him higher thn 93 one day). Eduardo I was pretty suprised maybe as he just got injured and thn immediately decreased. A bit unfair but still I dont think he is rated the same as Aguero or Berbatov. If Eduardo was 93 thn Aguero would be much higher.lol.

Arsenal are a great team as thy have great team chemistry, maybe not the highest rated players. It doesn't really matter thy still play amazing football together. :D

jst 2 prove all u liverpool/england/people that no nothin bout football fan i have researched this season stats jst 2 spite u all

gerrard/Fabregas

goals 11/7

shots 45/27

assists 8/17

passes/complete passes 1657/1285 2319/1979

pass average 77%/81.7%

tackles/complete 85/60 90/68

crosses per game 7/7

yellow card 3/9

red cards 0/0

tackle average 70.9%/75.56%

interceptions 68/51

2 thigs gerrard wins ther unless u cont apperances 34/31

u mite try 2 argue bt stats dont lie

Hello....Arsenalfan2010 I am a really big Arsenal fan but really don't agree with any of your ratings for the Arsenal players.

Almunia is a great goalie and has pushed out Lehmann but tht doesn't mean he is going to get a rise to 93. I mean' date=' I don't think Almunia reaches anywhere close to the level of Van Der Sar for the time being ( a bit cruel but yes I feel it is true)

Sagna has been excellent for Arsenal but still he had got an increase of +2 and I don't think Soccermanager are going to be so generous to give another +2 or +3. Yes, he was the best RB in the Premier league but still a bit to go to reach levels like 93.

Same for Clichy, he has soo much potential to become a 93 or higher due to his consistent and superb performances. But, still he hasn't reached the level of Patrice Evra as yet I feel.( even though he got voted best LB in Premier League)

Fabregas has been excellent and the heart of Arsenal but still he is just not better thn Gerrard. [b']Gerrard is the best CM in the world in my opinion[/b] and I feel Fabregas can reach tht position one day definitely, but not yet. So 95 is fine.

Adebayor maybe should be a 93 but his dip in performances in the late time of the league earned him only an increase to 92. So, I would think he has has to keep up his performances throughout the league and really he can reach 93,94. But really... I do not think Adebayor is as good as Rooney. Rooney has been such a hard worker and really does the dirty work for Man U so I would feel the 96 would stay for Rooney due to his consistent and hard working performances( as firstly I don't think his job is to score goals, that is for Tevez and Ronaldo...LOL)

Van Persie and Eduardo are great players no doubt. But still I mean Van Persie did get injured a lot of times so I would think a decrease was going to come( but no doubt I will see him higher thn 93 one day). Eduardo I was pretty suprised maybe as he just got injured and thn immediately decreased. A bit unfair but still I dont think he is rated the same as Aguero or Berbatov. If Eduardo was 93 thn Aguero would be much higher.lol.

Arsenal are a great team as thy have great team chemistry, maybe not the highest rated players. It doesn't really matter thy still play amazing football together. :D

Good post...:P

Evra is better than Clichy is hard to get out of an Arsenal fan...

Eduardo? 93? You sure?:o:P . Hes got the ability but i fear that injury may have cost him dear.

Van Persie is gold. Defo see him being rated very high in the future.

Dont bring Rooney into this:o :P. This thread will turn into a "Rooney shouldnt be a 96" :o

Yes, Arsenal do have great chemistry. As much as i hate to admit, i really love seeing them at full flow, with Rosicky and Hleb. They lost that fluency towards the end. Mainly due to the missing flank players.

Disagree with the bit in bold as i feel Paul Scholes should be rated 99:D :o:P

Gerrard dropped off towards last season and the whole season didn't look that good imo..

and fabregas didn't drop off? and gerrard is far better than fabregas, as explained previously. fabregas is still young and doesn't seem to be physically able to keep his standards up for a whole season at PL intensity, hence his drop-off in form.

oh, and what did fabregas do in the big games for arsenal? naff all, unlike stevie

jst 2 prove all u liverpool/england/people that no nothin bout football fan i have researched this season stats jst 2 spite u all

gerrard/Fabregas

goals 11/7

shots 45/27

assists 8/17

pass average 77%/81.7%

crosses per game 7/7

yellow card 3/9

red cards 0/0

interceptions 68/51

Surely you are aware that you cant fully compare two footballer of their calibre by looking at stats:eek::rolleyes: . It is the influence and the impact that such a player has on a team.

Perhaps watch some Liverpool games as well?;):rolleyes:

Just came to mind, what are you trying to prove with those stats:o :P

That fabregas has more assists than Gerrard?:rolleyes:

Btw, im not an England or Liverpool person;)

gerrard/Fabregas

goals 11/7

shots 45/27

assists 8/17

pass average 77%/81.7%

crosses per game 7/7

yellow card 3/9

red cards 0/0

interceptions 68/51

YOU ARE OFF YOUR NUT!

some one should rely close this thread as its going no where.

Surely you are aware that you cant fully compare two footballer of their calibre by looking at stats:eek::rolleyes: . It is the influence and the impact that such a player has on a team.

Perhaps watch some Liverpool games as well?;):rolleyes:

Just came to mind' date=' what are you trying to prove with those stats:o :P

That fabregas has more assists than Gerrard?:rolleyes:

Btw, im not an England or Liverpool person;)[/quote']

BY THE WAY GREAT POST

Guest melbguy1

Good post...:P

Dont bring Rooney into this:o :P. This thread will turn into a "Rooney shouldnt be a 96" :o

Yes' date=' Arsenal do have great chemistry. As much as i hate to admit, i really love seeing them at full flow, with Rosicky and Hleb. They lost that fluency towards the end. Mainly due to the missing flank players.

Disagree with the bit in bold as i feel Paul Scholes should be rated 99:D :o:P[/quote']

Rooney shouldnt be a 96 :D

that's very true - barca haven't won anything for two years' date=' so close to arsenal's three years![/quote']

hilarious !! :eek:

Guest melbguy1

Once I saw this followed by Melbguy's header' date=' I immediately knew what was coming, suprisingly and [b']sadly it did not arrive[/b], still waiting melb.

you would be the only one to be depressed that I didn't respond.... When the poster decides to attempt to type in English it may warrant a response from me, geez, even Gibz posts with better English...

but how can I turn down a request :D

italian teams r all **** the best 1 of them liverpool beat easy and theyer the wrst by far of the top 4 in england

TBH I couldn't care less about his comment that all Italian teams are poo' date=' along with the rest of the forumers who say the same thing.... it's amazing how they wait for the best side in Italy along with 2 other top teams to be either relegated or out of contention of the title to start their rant against Serie A, where were these [i']clowns[/i] in 01/02/03/04/05... anyone who has an ounce of a clue knows whats happened in Italy and how its affected the league... give it 2 years and we'll come back to this:rolleyes:

The only true comment quoted is that LFC is by far 'the worst team out of the top 4'... again, anyone who has half an ounce of a clue knows that out of 180 minutes, LFC played over 90 mins against 10 men... and it took them over an hour to score against a 10 man side... So yeah, they beat Inter easily :rolleyes:

So going by his obvious lack of knowledge of anything outside of skysports I'm gonna take it only as a rant (which everyone should be entitled too) and save my debates for 'better forumers' like yourself and others. :D

The only true comment quoted is that LFC is by far 'the worst team out of the top 4'... again' date=' anyone who has half an ounce of a clue knows that out of 180 minutes, LFC played over 90 mins against 10 men... and it took them over an hour to score against a 10 man side... So yeah, they beat Inter easily :rolleyes:

[/quote']

i was at that game, and inter basically shoved 10 men behind the ball after materazzi got sent off. oh, and the away leg liverpool got battered didn't they?

btw who's the number 1 ranked team in europe right now? ;)

As i said on my previous post, whenever i see this type of thread created by a fan it always makes me laugh. And reading more of these respones since my last post has made me laugh even more, their are some classic in there like gerrard is the best cm in the world haha...

As i said on my previous post' date=' whenever i see this type of thread created by a fan it always makes me laugh. And reading more of these respones since my last post has made me laugh even more, their are some classic in there like gerrard is the best cm in the world haha...[/quote']

Exactly! I dont know what idiot would say such a thing:o:p , its obviously Paul Scholes:rolleyes: :D

anuf of this arguin cus its gettin us nowhere arsenals actions nxt season will speak louder than my wrds come comment on this forum in november time wen were sitin at the top of the table united without ronaldo dnt stand a chance biggest threat is chelsea we will win the league no probs remember this post november tym if im rong ill b first 2 say so

Guest King Kolo

anuf of this arguin cus its gettin us nowhere arsenals actions nxt season will speak louder than my wrds come comment on this forum in november time wen were sitin at the top of the table united without ronaldo dnt stand a chance biggest threat is chelsea we will win the league no probs remember this post november tym if im rong ill b first 2 say so

1: Arsenal will come 3RD at best.

2: I'll take the job of saying your wrong first.

3: United won the Champions League didn't they?

And ermmmmmmm let me think who missed their penalty which nearly lost them the game.

Guest melbguy1

are you missing certain keys on your keyboard ? ;)

anyways, welcome again and feel free to post more biased posts around the forum so that I am not the only one....

Guest melbguy1

i was at that game' date=' and inter basically shoved 10 men behind the ball after materazzi got sent off. oh, and the away leg liverpool got battered didn't they?

[b']btw who's the number 1 ranked team in europe right now? ;)[/b]

I believe it's Italy ;)