Unmanaged teams not in Italics?

borogz

Now i have noticed in the last few days that unmanaged teas no longer appear in italics, i believe this has occured in conjunction with the job offers being implemented.

So when you like at the table now it appears as all clubs are managed, which is kind of annoying.

Well it annoys me that i cant tell straight away if a club is managed or unmanaged. Does anyone else feel that way?!! i cannot understand why it this simple feature has been taken away??????

Re: Unmanaged teams not in Italics?

Its been like that for as long as I have been here.

if you are in a setup and its one where the owner has to approve your application then while people are waiting to be approved then the team shows up un-managed but not in italics.

At the moment un-managed teams are still italic unless the team has been offered to somebody and are waiting for their response.

Re: Unmanaged teams not in Italics?

Its been like that for as long as I have been here.

if you are in a setup and its one where the owner has to approve your application then while people are waiting to be approved then the team shows up un-managed but not in italics.

At the moment un-managed teams are still italic unless the team has been offered to somebody and are waiting for their response.

No, in all the World Championships I'm in unmanaged teams previously appeared in italics. Now the italics have disappeared which is annoying as it was a quick way of seeing what teams are unmanaged. I don't see the point in taking this away.