Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

ya but i do think it is a bit unfair' date='how would you like if you was the one who lost your chance to be in the set up like this??? :confused:[/quote']

Look If A Team Becomes Available In Any Setup Within SM ANYONE (Bar Cheats) Has A Right To Take Control Of That Club, So Yeah As They Say 'Snooze, You Lose.' :o

ya but i do think it is a bit unfair' date='how would you like if you was the one who lost your chance to be in the set up like this??? :confused:[/quote']

I no there is a list for a reason and now no manager will whant to deal with him because of him so bad luck but notts county is not dealing with you

I'm sure that the jobs were offered to the people in the list, if not then fair enough. At least the new Burnley manager looks to be active.

Whilst sympathtic, BFC12345 was told to watch the thread (only yesterday- jarred suggested Burnley would be free today) and I sent him a PM this morning saying Burnley were available. It can never be a perfect system( for obvious reasons), and is only a way that forumers can help each other into the set-up thus keeping it at 100%.So you snooze you lose( i like that :)) i guess

I'm sure that the jobs were offered to the people in the list' date=' if not then fair enough. At least the new Burnley manager looks to be active.[/quote']
I no there is a list for a reason and now no manager will whant to deal with him because of him so bad luck but notts county is not dealing with you
Look If A Team Becomes Available In Any Setup Within SM ANYONE (Bar Cheats) Has A Right To Take Control Of That Club' date=' So Yeah As They Say 'Snooze, You Lose.' :o[/quote']

i know all that.you must be quick to do it,but i really do hope those that wanted to join for a long time ago,can,Instead of some forumer stealing his spot.I magine if you waited so long and there goes your chances,it is like you got a deal ready and the manager decides to cancel it because he got a better offer.Personally,i do hope he is a active forumer,anyway,lets drop the topic and btw new guy,welcome. :D

Guest drseanfitz

Yes' date=' it's me who managed to get Burnley. :)

Hello btw.[/quote']

Welcome to EC106. Challenged you to a friendly tomorrow night(Crewe) if you fancy it.

Personally' date='i do hope he is a active forumer,anyway,lets drop the topic and btw new guy,welcome. :D[/quote']

Yes welcome to 106-DarkBlade

:)

Thanks for the welcome ... I really do hope this is not causing too much inconvenience' date=' I'd hate people holding grudges against me for joining; you have a really awesome, active setup here which justifies people badly wanting to join it.

Welcome to EC106. Challenged you to a friendly tomorrow night(Crewe) if you fancy it.

Thanks, gladly accepted.

Thanks for the welcome ... I really do hope this is not causing too much inconvenience' date=' I'd hate people holding grudges against me for joining; you have a really awesome, active setup here which justifies people badly wanting to join it.

Thanks, gladly accepted.[/quote']

no prob,no hard feeling sbut just expressing what i think only,nut hey,like what i say below my name.i gone Nutz!! :eek: Haha. anyway.i will be challenging you and hope you accept it.cheers. :D

Btw can you challenge me at the 16 and 23 in this month?? :confused: that way i can play away games and Home games. :D

Promotion/Relegation

As of turn 31

Division 1

Division 1 Champion

Newcastle United

Newcastle have become an unlikely favourite for the division 1 title which is a surprise they have been up near the top of the division for most of the season but never looked like title challengers still 8 games to go and their have been signs that their form has been faltering of late with a draw and loss and with a resurgent Man Utd level on points it could be second best for Newcastle

Man Utd

Man Utd have looked like the team of old since Turna took over the helm back in May guiding the club to 13 wins from their last 17 games and moving the club from just above the relegation zone to be on level points with league leaders Newcastle and on recent form have to be favourites for the title

Blackburn Rovers

Have paid the price of their earlier form with their current run of 6 league games without a win and defeat in the English Shield Semi Final which has seen the go from having a healthy lead at the top of the league to falling 2pts behind Newcastle and Man Utd clearly the pressure is getting to the team

Sheffield Utd

Look to have put a bad run of 6 games without a win behind them with some good performances in recent weeks which has seen them move back into contention just 4pts behind league leaders Newcastle with a match against Newcastle to come as well as a match against fellow title chasers Blackburn with these two matches likely to decide if Sheffield United will challenge for the title

Chelsea

Chelsea have been up in the top half of the table for most of the season but have been let down with inconsistent form all season and a recent runoff 2 defeats has hurt their title challenge once again and they find themselves falling behind the top 4 teams and with a tough last 8 games to come they could find themselves falling further behind

Relegation Division 1

Aston Villa

Their season has been laughable with the club stuck on 9pts for a vast proportion of the season recent efforts have at least saved the fans and team some embarrassment but only 15pts for a team of Villa’s stature is a disgrace their not quite a division 2 side yet but with the team needing to win 6 of their last 8 and other results to go their way they should be soon

West Ham United

Have had another tough season and unlike last season are in a relegation battle with the likes of Coventry and Liverpool as well as two teams that will give their all to stay up Everton and Cardiff City the odds look firmly stacked against West Ham saving themselves this season

Liverpool

Liverpool have finally got rid of the incompetent fool who was in charge and brought in some fresh blood to manage the team and he has immediately got to work bringing in some fresh faces which is a risk this late in the season he will need these new signings to gel with the current squad but they do have the quality to pull out of the relegation zone

Coventry City

Coventry have been big disappointment this season after their find performance last season recent efforts have brought some hope to the fans and a vital 5-4 win over Liverpool will certainly have helped some tough games to come though and the match on the final day of the season against Everton could decide who goes down

Cardiff City

Cardiff have been inconsistent all season long but finally seem to be finding their feet as the season comes to a close with 3 straight wins key games against Everton and Aston Villa could prove key in Cardiff pulling away from the relegation zone and they do look one of the more likely teams to do so

Everton

After a good spell of form in mid season Everton have found it very hard to win of late with just 3 wins in their last 9 games with just 1 win in their last 6 games which ahs seen them drop within 4pts of the relegation zone and with a resurgent Cardiff and the talented Coventry and Liverpool they could find themselves back in division 2 next season

Title Odds

Man Utd--------15/8

Newcastle------3/1

Blackburn------7/2

Sheffield Utd---7/1

Chelsea--------16/1

Relegation Odds

Aston Villa--------1/200

West Ham Utd----4/5

Everton----------4/1

Cardiff City-------5/1

Liverpool---------8/1

Coventry---------8/1

Division 2,3,4 To Follow

if your team is not here it means i dont consider them in with a chance of promotion or relegation

Liverpool

Liverpool have finally got rid of the incompetent fool who was in charge and brought in some fresh blood to manage the team and he has immediately got to work bringing in some fresh faces which is a risk this late in the season he will need these new signings to gel with the current squad but they do have the quality to pull out of the relegation zone

I love the right up mate. I always look forward to your promotion/relegation updates. keep it up.:)

promotion/relegation

as of turn 31

division 1

division 1 champion

newcastle united

newcastle have become an unlikely favourite for the division 1 title which is a surprise they have been up near the top of the division for most of the season but never looked like title challengers still 8 games to go and their have been signs that their form has been faltering of late with a draw and loss and with a resurgent man utd level on points it could be second best for newcastle

man utd

man utd have looked like the team of old since turna took over the helm back in may guiding the club to 13 wins from their last 17 games and moving the club from just above the relegation zone to be on level points with league leaders newcastle and on recent form have to be favourites for the title

blackburn rovers

have paid the price of their earlier form with their current run of 6 league games without a win and defeat in the english shield semi final which has seen the go from having a healthy lead at the top of the league to falling 2pts behind newcastle and man utd clearly the pressure is getting to the team

sheffield utd

look to have put a bad run of 6 games without a win behind them with some good performances in recent weeks which has seen them move back into contention just 4pts behind league leaders newcastle with a match against newcastle to come as well as a match against fellow title chasers blackburn with these two matches likely to decide if sheffield united will challenge for the title

chelsea

chelsea have been up in the top half of the table for most of the season but have been let down with inconsistent form all season and a recent runoff 2 defeats has hurt their title challenge once again and they find themselves falling behind the top 4 teams and with a tough last 8 games to come they could find themselves falling further behind

relegation division 1

aston villa

their season has been laughable with the club stuck on 9pts for a vast proportion of the season recent efforts have at least saved the fans and team some embarrassment but only 15pts for a team of villa’s stature is a disgrace their not quite a division 2 side yet but with the team needing to win 6 of their last 8 and other results to go their way they should be soon

west ham united

have had another tough season and unlike last season are in a relegation battle with the likes of coventry and liverpool as well as two teams that will give their all to stay up everton and cardiff city the odds look firmly stacked against west ham saving themselves this season

liverpool

liverpool have finally got rid of the incompetent fool who was in charge and brought in some fresh blood to manage the team and he has immediately got to work bringing in some fresh faces which is a risk this late in the season he will need these new signings to gel with the current squad but they do have the quality to pull out of the relegation zone

coventry city

coventry have been big disappointment this season after their find performance last season recent efforts have brought some hope to the fans and a vital 5-4 win over liverpool will certainly have helped some tough games to come though and the match on the final day of the season against everton could decide who goes down

cardiff city

cardiff have been inconsistent all season long but finally seem to be finding their feet as the season comes to a close with 3 straight wins key games against everton and aston villa could prove key in cardiff pulling away from the relegation zone and they do look one of the more likely teams to do so

everton

after a good spell of form in mid season everton have found it very hard to win of late with just 3 wins in their last 9 games with just 1 win in their last 6 games which ahs seen them drop within 4pts of the relegation zone and with a resurgent cardiff and the talented coventry and liverpool they could find themselves back in division 2 next season

title odds

man utd--------15/8

newcastle------3/1

blackburn------7/2

sheffield utd---7/1

chelsea--------16/1

relegation odds

aston villa--------1/200

west ham utd----4/5

everton----------4/1

cardiff city-------5/1

liverpool---------8/1

coventry---------8/1

division 2' date='3,4 to follow

if your team is not here it means i dont consider them in with a chance of promotion or relegation[/center']

Don't ever leave 106 - Mr Gibbon

:)

Promotion/Relegation

As of turn 31

Division 1

Division 1 Champion

Newcastle United

Newcastle have become an unlikely favourite for the division 1 title which is a surprise they have been up near the top of the division for most of the season but never looked like title challengers still 8 games to go and their have been signs that their form has been faltering of late with a draw and loss and with a resurgent Man Utd level on points it could be second best for Newcastle

Man Utd

Man Utd have looked like the team of old since Turna took over the helm back in May guiding the club to 13 wins from their last 17 games and moving the club from just above the relegation zone to be on level points with league leaders Newcastle and on recent form have to be favourites for the title

Blackburn Rovers

Have paid the price of their earlier form with their current run of 6 league games without a win and defeat in the English Shield Semi Final which has seen the go from having a healthy lead at the top of the league to falling 2pts behind Newcastle and Man Utd clearly the pressure is getting to the team

Sheffield Utd

Look to have put a bad run of 6 games without a win behind them with some good performances in recent weeks which has seen them move back into contention just 4pts behind league leaders Newcastle with a match against Newcastle to come as well as a match against fellow title chasers Blackburn with these two matches likely to decide if Sheffield United will challenge for the title

Chelsea

Chelsea have been up in the top half of the table for most of the season but have been let down with inconsistent form all season and a recent runoff 2 defeats has hurt their title challenge once again and they find themselves falling behind the top 4 teams and with a tough last 8 games to come they could find themselves falling further behind

Relegation Division 1

Aston Villa

Their season has been laughable with the club stuck on 9pts for a vast proportion of the season recent efforts have at least saved the fans and team some embarrassment but only 15pts for a team of Villa’s stature is a disgrace their not quite a division 2 side yet but with the team needing to win 6 of their last 8 and other results to go their way they should be soon

West Ham United

Have had another tough season and unlike last season are in a relegation battle with the likes of Coventry and Liverpool as well as two teams that will give their all to stay up Everton and Cardiff City the odds look firmly stacked against West Ham saving themselves this season

Liverpool

Coventry City

Coventry have been big disappointment this season after their find performance last season recent efforts have brought some hope to the fans and a vital 5-4 win over Liverpool will certainly have helped some tough games to come though and the match on the final day of the season against Everton could decide who goes down

Cardiff City

Cardiff have been inconsistent all season long but finally seem to be finding their feet as the season comes to a close with 3 straight wins key games against Everton and Aston Villa could prove key in Cardiff pulling away from the relegation zone and they do look one of the more likely teams to do so

Everton

After a good spell of form in mid season Everton have found it very hard to win of late with just 3 wins in their last 9 games with just 1 win in their last 6 games which ahs seen them drop within 4pts of the relegation zone and with a resurgent Cardiff and the talented Coventry and Liverpool they could find themselves back in division 2 next season

Title Odds

Man Utd--------15/8

Newcastle------3/1

Blackburn------7/2

Sheffield Utd---7/1

Chelsea--------16/1

Relegation Odds

Aston Villa--------1/200

West Ham Utd----4/5

Everton----------4/1

Cardiff City-------5/1

Liverpool---------8/1

Coventry---------8/1

Division 2' date='3,4 To Follow

if your team is not here it means i dont consider them in with a chance of promotion or relegation[/center']

well done cant wate to see div 4 but good round up good luck to liverpool hope thay can get the right resolts for the rest of the season since new management

Promotion/Relegation

As of turn 31

Division 2

Division 2 Promotion

Man City

Man City have really started to stamp their dominance on division 2 of late and have pegged back West Brom who a couple of weeks ago looks title certainties and Man City seem to be the only team capable of pushing West Brom with a game of 7pts the 3rd place they also seem to be holding their form more that West Brom as well City look to be in the driving seat for the division 2 title

West Brom

West Brom have suffered the loss of long serving manager Caroline Ferguson and as a result have seen their lead at the top of division 2 disappear and the clubs players seem to have lost their confidence as well losing their last 2 games tough games against Middlesbrough and Preston to come but do have a couple of easier games against the likes of Bradford,Reading and Leicester could prove some vital points winning matches but all three of those clubs have proved this season that they are no pushovers West Brom may have to settle for second best

Middlesbrough

Boro really do seem to have found their stride as the season has progressed moving from near the relegation zone to a push for the playoffs but they could have been much closer to Man City and West Brom had they not thrown away so many points with 10 matches drawn this season should make another playoff but they don’t look as strong as last season

Charlton

Charlton fans must be disappointed with they way the season has gone from being clear at the top of table to a run of just 3 wins in 9 games they do however look as if they have put that run behind them after an impressive 1-0 win over then leaders West Brom has put them back in the thick of the battle for the playoffs and you cant rule them out of pushing West Brom for that last automatic promotion place especially with West Brom’s recent form

Millwall

The dark horses of division 2 have yet to fade as predicted earlier in the season and after a recent scare have battled back into the playoff spots and with the recent return of on loan striker Benjani they do look like a team that will give they more established division 2 sides a run for their money

Burnley

Another team that has suffered the loss of a long serving manager with Tom Field moving to Liverpool after 30 games in charge new manager faces a stiff challenge with Burnley’s ageing squad to maintain their push for promotion but still a fine performance

Plymouth Argyle

Early pace pushers have found the second half of the season tough going with meny teams who were slow away finding their feet they have however managed to latch onto the playoff battle but they do look far too inconsistent to sneak a playoff place

Derby County

Key match against Millwall could decide their fate Derby are another team that have struggled for consistency losing 3 of their last 4 including games against Stoke and Sheffield Wednesday when they should have really get something from them and much tougher games to follow the Millwall match makes their chances of a playoff place look limited

Fulham

Fulham have really impressed in the last couple of weeks and have pulled themselves away from the relegation zone to within 3pts of a playoff place and with some favourable results in week 31 could move into the playoffs could well cause an upset by knocking one of the more fancied teams out of the playoff

Leeds Utd

Put a bad run of 3 games without a win behind them with a confidence boosting win over fellow Yorkshire side Bradford will need to step up a gear on that performance to continue to push for the playoffs but only 4pts behind 6th placed Burnley means they cant be ruled out with several games against struggling teams

Norwich City

One of those teams that is neither looking like a promotion challenger or a candidate for relegation can be a great team at times proved that with their 5-1 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday but they can also put in some truly awful performances as proven through this season

Preston North End

Preston seem to have lost the plot in recent weeks plummeting from the playoffs to mid-table obscurity after a run of 7 games without a win including defeats to struggling Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke recent injuries have helped to this bad run the return of Crouch with his 8 assists in 12 games could prive key to Preston finding their form again but no win in their next couple of games is likely to end their promotion challenge

Division 2 Relegation

Leicester City

Recent chance in manager has brought out some improvement but they were so far behind the rest of the division the new manager did face the impossible still 13pts from safety and look a certainty to be playing division 3 football next season

Bradford City

Another team that has had an abysmal season and are 12pts from safety recent run of 14 games with just 1 win has assured them of relegation this season baring a miracle to happen

Reading

Last seasons division 2 champions are the only one of the promoted team that has struggled this season current form reads 2 wins from their last 14 squad depth clearly the issue here with just 13 first team members and it could well see them making a quick return to division 3

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday have started to put in some decent efforts in recent weeks pulling themselves out of the relegation zone with wins against promotion chasing Derby and Plymouth heavy defeat to Norwich recently was a blow and it will hoped that the result wont be a confidence blow to the players

Crystal Palace

One of the best defences in all 4 division but that alone cant make up for a poor attack with just 30 goals scored that is less than Reading and Bradford who are 13pts behind Palace recent form is the worst in the league and back to back relegations are a real possibility for Crystal Palace

Stoke

Stoke have been the form team of the league with 5 wins from their last 6 games pulling them out of the relegation zone for what must be the first time this season key games against Crystal Palace and Sheffield Wednesday could seal their safety

Cheltenham Town

Have once again faded as the season has progressed better performance so far with a 7pt cushion from the relegation zone but with 8 games still to play they are by no means safe especially after last season dismal end to the season however 40pts has meant safety since season 3

Birmingham City

Another of the early promotion favourites that have faded as the season has progressed and recent form has seen them drop of the back of the playoff battle and within reach of the relegation zone but as with Cheltenham not since season 3 has a team with 40pts been relegated

Promotion Odds

Man City-----------Evs

West Brom---------Evs

Charlton-----------3/1

Middlesbrough-----10/3

Millwall------------7/2

Burnley------------5/1

Fulham------------13/2

Derby-------------10/1

Plymouth ---------12/1

Leeds-------------16/1

Norwich-----------25/1

Preston -----------33/1

Relegation Odds

Leicester City----------1/100

Bradford City-----------1/66

Crystal Palace----------13/8

Reading----------------13/8

Sheffield Wed-----------9/4

Cheltenham-------------6/1

Stoke-------------------8/1

Birmingham--------------12/1

Division 3,4 to follow

Liverpool

By the way pipgib. what was wrong with the previous manager. apart from underachieving he doesnt seem to have made that bad transfer to my mind.

By the way pipgib. what was wrong with the previous manager. apart from underachieving he doesnt seem to have made that bad transfer to my mind.

he did nothing logged on a couple of times when he was due to lose the team and rarely changed his starting lineup

Aleksandr Anyukov set to join Liverpool

Anyukov%20No22.jpg

Anyukov set to join Liverpool

Middlesbrough's RB Aleksandr Anyukov looks set to leave the Riverside after Middlesbrough Boss Philip Gibbon accepted a part exchange deal for the Russian international with German defender Arne Friedrich (91) and Alessandro Nesta (94) moving to Middlesbrough

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Calessandro-nesta.jpg220180.jpg

Friedrich and Nesta exspected to join Boro

ive heard ' you snoze you lose' but i am very dissapointed. But i will never give up, ive always wanted to be in an active forum because in my other league its only me writing.

I will try and be in the next team available, maybe if someone will kindly suggest when the next team is free? Is there any clubs offererd to other managers?

Man Utd

Well im chuffed about that m8 but now u have probably jinxed me and i will loose tonight

I dont care if im Man United, Burnley or Even Boston i just REALLY want to be in this league, cause i will be active EVERYDAY, trust me, ive heard Peterborugh are free so i wouldnt mind if i was them, (please)

Please can you help me anyway possible??

ive heard ' you snoze you lose' but i am very dissapointed. But i will never give up' date=' ive always wanted to be in an active forum because in my other league its only me writing.

I will try and be in the next team available, maybe if someone will kindly suggest when the next team is free? Is there any clubs offererd to other managers?[/quote']

No teams currently on offer

The next teams most likely to become available are

Gillingham 9 Days

Bristol City 11 Days