Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

This is obv the most active forum on soccer manager (gameworlds). If everyone here joins a new gameworld and they make a forum up about it then you could be in TWO EC 106's.

:D. The next gameworld soccermanager makes i will join it. I will start a forum up on it (like i always do in new leagues) and then most of the forumers on this league should join it. This will mean you will be in TWO active forums with TWO active leagues.

I will post link of thread once ive joined!

This is obv the most active forum on soccer manager (gameworlds). If everyone here joins a new gameworld and they make a forum up about it then you could be in TWO EC 106's.

:D. The next gameworld soccermanager makes i will join it. I will start a forum up on it (like i always do in new leagues) and then most of the forumers on this league should join it. This will mean you will be in TWO active forums with TWO active leagues.

I think it wouldn't be that popular. There's only ever going to be one EC 106.

Nope not going to join it since i am trying to make ec 1663 better since it was once the lowest rated EC :eek:.Now we changed it and i am doing well there,so please.if you can,Join EC 1663 instead.thanks.

millwall.gifV29_1199919859.gif

Division 2

Millwall 1 – 0 Derby County

In a tense 90 minutes at the New Den last night, promotion dark horses Millwall, narrowly edged out play-off rivals Derby County to record a vital 1-0 win. In terms of the division 2 promotion race, the game was of huge significance to both teams. After a disappointing draw against basement boys Leicester the Lions looked to be losing ground on the top two, and with the Rams sitting just outside the top six both clubs came to the game knowing anything less than a victory last night for either team, could yet make or break their season. In a switch to a 4-4-2 formation, Millwall boss Dave Izod brought back the suspension threatened Rigoberto Song in the center of a flat four man defence and choose French winger Loic Remy over jaded midfielder Ashkan Dejagh in the outside right spot. In an enforced change for the Rams Amorin Joao Guilherme came in at the back for the suspended Torres.

In a free flowing first half typical of the occasion, a noisy, but nevertheless disappointing crowd of 17 and a half thousand were treated to fine display of attacking football from the visitors. Dominating the game for the first half hour, Derby set out their stall from the first minute, with John De Guzmans speculative piledriver whistling past Mondragons post, before Palledino should have done better than blasting a six yard effort at the keeper. Aside from the willing runs of Remy Millwall offered little,as Derby continued to create chances, the best of which again fell to the wasteful Palledino as he failed to control the ball with the Lions goal at his mercy on the 20 minute mark. The restless home crowd had little to cheer about,until on a rare Millwall counter attack, Stewart Drownings 33rd minute volley smashed against Rodriguez Lopez's.bar with the Spaniard well beaten. Minutes later the best chance of the half fell to the booked Mario Lopez, as the 13 goal man lazily watched Mondragon gather Suazo rebounded effort, when the slightest of touches from the German would seen the ball in the unattended goal. Referee Malzinskas brought the half to an open with Millwalls Oscar Ahumda foolishly picking up his third yellow of the season,kicking the ball away in an open show of dissent.

Watched from the sidelines by an increasingly concerned Izod, the visitors eagerly started the second period where they left off from the first, and within 10 minutes went close again from Suazos looping header and the lively De Guzman. With the Lions firmly on the back foot, Izod had seen enough and on the hour mark signaled a change back to a familiar 5-3-2 formation, with Dejagh and Granero replacing Sala and Remy. As the 3 man Millwall midfield dropped deeper to contain the impressive Meireles and Petit, the change about brought immediate results. After going close minutes before, 24 year old Argentinean Mauro Boselli added to his 12 goal tally as his 68th minute lob was somehow fumbled into the goal by the butterfingered Lopez. As the Lions boss sunk to his knees in relief, the Derby players took on the look of a child who had just witnessed their father accidentally reversing over their pet puppy. No where greater was the sense of injustice felt than the hard working but ineffective Gomez, who with just 10 minutes left showed his disgust at a Millwall free kick ,by kicking the dead ball into the crowd. Referee Malzinskas was left with little option to caution the German for the second time as Derby's miserable afternoon ended with them on 10 men.

The win sees the Lions climb up to third and extend the gap to 7th placed Plymouth to 4 points,with Derby dropping down to 9th. Next up for the Lions is visit to the Selhurst Park powder-keg to face relegation haunted rivals Crystal Palace in the eagerly anticipated South London derby.

63_1191570962.gif

Port Vale Destroy Donny At The Keepmoat Stadium!

30_1201524708.gif25_front_small.gif Doncaster 1 - 6 Port Vale 3_front_small.gif63_1191570962.gif

Roberto Carlos '26

Rodrigo '33

Jose Llorente '36, '46, '73, '83

J. Samuel '66 O.G

Venue: Keepmoat Stadium

Capacity: 15,231

Attendance: 12, 485

Referee: Terje Hague flags_of_Norway.gif

37% - Posession - 63%

14 - Total Shots - 33

4 - Shots On Target - 24

9 - Corners - 6

0 - Yellow Cards - 2

0 - Red Cards - 0

Villareal.elmundo.com

Port Vale's Llorente Hustles For The Ball After He Gets A Hattrick

Griffins second game in charge of Port Vale and things are already going well. With a 2-0 win over Dai Winstons Queens Park Rangers, all thoughts were turned to the game againts Doncaster and it looks like it payed off well, althought Griffin has warned his players over complacency for their next match as they travel to Watford.

It all started when newly captained Roberto Carlos scored his second goal in 2 games under Griffin as he scored a right belter and smashed the ball into the top corner, surely Griffins done something to Carlos? Then 7 minutes later it all looked doom and gloom for Port Vale as Doncaster equalised through Bladosso Rodrigo when he skipped past 2 of Port Vales defenders and took the keeper on and finished from an acute angle. Luckily Port Vale had Llorente and he scored the first of his 4 goals in the 36th minute giving Port Vale their deserved lead back when he ran onto a through ball and finished cool-ly.

It looked as if the second half was going to be dull and boring due to the lack of goals in the first half, but Josepa Llorente certainly put a doubt to the speculation of a dull second half by scoring his second goal of the night 37 seconds into the second half when he hit a half volley into the back of the net from an un-cleared ball from the corner. 20 minutes later surely Doncaster had been finished as Jloyyd Samuel gave himself a redface when he put the ball into his own net. Josepa Llorente then finally finished Doncaster off with a beautiful curling shot from the short corner as the unsighted keeper failed to clear the ball. Llorente is just scoring for fun now and 7 minutes from time he picked up his final goal of the game when he hit a lustrative 47 yard rocket into the roof of the net!

_45554874_llorente_afp416.jpg

Super Performance: Llorente bagged four goals aswell as MoM.

Dan i swear you have already posted that!

nah i deleted the other one cus i was gonna add a video into it but couldnt fit any so i put it back in. lol, go back to the last page it was their, but not anymore lol

The waiting list is becoming pointless....which is a shame as it was an excellent idea.

yes it is a shame like i siad.however,like what we said last time,if you are slow.too bad. :(

how can you be too slow??? im not getting up a 5am to be in a league!!

didn;t you know when someone in the forum is next in line and someone who gets the job offer has to pm the guy who is next in line,so when he says that he is to reject the job offer,the guy gets ready and then you depends on luck and may those who have been waiting gets their chances. :)

how can you be too slow??? im not getting up a 5am to be in a league!!

Then GL gettin into 106?

Its not that hard.Just go downsatirs switch on laptop or compter.Log on see if there there then go back to bed

Well if somebody has a job offer they will pm u but since the manager didnt log in that means anybody has chance at 5am to get them. Personally i say the waiting list is for job offers only as they can be offered to people on the list. People who want to join the league really bad will have to get up at 5am and get them, like somebody posted before its not hard to wake up at 5 take 5-10mins getting the team then going back to bed