Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

thanks pip but it wasn't the fact that it wasn't small I couldn't see your post.

7 points better;)

Im 26 points worse, which makes me the worst forum manager that managed a club for the 2 seasons, bar Coventry:(

clipboard01-f92242d198.jpg

Reason why i get so less points this season due to the fact the team was messed uped and i joined in the 20+ turns,cant blame me as i really did well here,just a few games and i took them to win crewe 3:2 Yes!!! :D

Alessandro NESTA available for 2 Games on Loan.

nes81.jpg

Nesta has been made available to go on loan to a club of the managers choice for 2 games to lower the wage bill at Liverpool. If interested you should either PM the manager Tom Field or make an offer.

RICHARDSON BACK AT BRENTFORD

Brentford boss Darren Richardson today swept back into the Brentford training ground after being absent from the club for previous couple of weeks. Richardson was forced to relinquish managerial duties for family reasons and is now in a position to begin his work once more.

" It was a difficult period for me recently so I spoke with the chairman and he wanted me out of the club to get myself sorted out. I feel better and more up to leading this club now and will do all I can to ensure we make halt the alarming slide in form we have gone through since I have been gone. I havent seen much of the results as I was staying away completely but now I have seen how much we have struggled I am very unhappy. The players know that this is NOT acceptable. I leave them for a few matches and they begin to play like ten year old school children. Things will be changing around here and I sincerley hope it begins tonight against Peterborough. If not, then some of these players may get used to life in the stands as that is where they will be until they realise I will not tolerate poor performance. "

There is a new sense of belief amongst the supporters now that their main man is back at the helm. The assistant was left in charge and results were affected suggesting the team was not as united behind the caretaker as the club had hoped. Since Richardson's brief departure Brentford have picked up just 5 points from a possible 15. A stark contrast to their previous form early on in the season.

We look forward to seeing the scotsman prowling the touchline and giving referee's a peice of his mind as usual tonight.

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United News

Cole handed in transfer request

12_1209755861.jpg

This morning Ashley Cole handed in a transfer request due to lack of first team football. He met with boss Turna today to discuss his future and was told he was not in his future plans after Viera Marcelo was bought in for a undisclosed fee.

Cole has only made 3 apps for the club this season and is not too pleased. He is looking to move for a side where he would be getting first team football.

Manchester United boss Turna has said " Even thou Ashley Cole is not in my plans i do not intend to let him go cheaply "

Turna has been thought to be intrested in Blackburns loaned out pair Franco Zuculini and Anderson Hernanes but yet to make any move for the pair.

27877_1237904233.jpg35206_1243616503.jpg

Could these two players be the new faces of Manchester United?

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United News

Cole handed in transfer request

12_1209755861.jpg

This morning Ashley Cole handed in a transfer request due to lack of first team football. He met with boss Turna today to discuss his future and was told he was not in his future plans after Viera Marcelo was bought in for a undisclosed fee.

Cole has only made 3 apps for the club this season and is not too pleased. He is looking to move for a side where he would be getting first team football.

Manchester United boss Turna has said " Even thou Ashley Cole is not in my plans i do not intend to let him go cheaply "

Turna has been thought to be intrested in Blackburns loaned out pair Franco Zuculini and Anderson Hernanes but yet to make any move for the pair.

27877_1237904233.jpg35206_1243616503.jpg

Could these two players be the new faces of Manchester United?

zucullini and cash for Cole:p

zucullini and cash for Cole:p

Dont be stupid i like the player but for Hoffenheim he will get 88 max for the club if they do well before the german changes like last time, which is a bit risky and im not willing to take the risk.

And about the table from Pipgib im on a +2 which is good to hear with 7 games to go so i can beat the last managers record with ease

Also Boswinga 93 Rb for sale

Quagliarella 91 Fwd

Doni 91 Gk ( If intrested drop a pm as hes out on loan )

would prefer p/e but might take cash from lower sides depending on the player

is there any teams avalble? Any that will soon go up ??

thanks' date=' its me again lol[/quote']

Adamski's Gillingham is up in 5 days but will pm him as he is a forumer who has many teams probally his reason.

Thats the only team which is in the previous month m8 so u are looking at another 20+ days for the next team to become available and thats with them not logging on.

I must say its getting harder to join this league with over 40 forumers init but be paitent im sure something will come up.

Simon Jordon, Paul Holt, the Players and all the staff here at CPFC would like to welcome Dave Izod and Millwall FC to Selhurst Park, Home of South Londons most prestigeous football team. Paul Holt would also like to invite Dave Izod and John Berylson to have a glass of the finest champagne after tonights game.

_44202321_cheerleaders.jpg

Catch tonights big game on South Londons premier Radio Station.

Palace%20RadioLogo10.gif

Boogity Boogity Boogity......lets play some FOOTBALL!!!

Guest drseanfitz

Division 4 Automatic Promotion Battle

Crewe Alexandra Vs Blackpool

Crewe appear to have rediscovered their form of late, and Saturdays 4-1 victory over Notts County moved them back to the top on goal difference. Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick is required to make at least one defensive change with Marcelo Bordon's loan ending, and new loan signing Craig Bellamy is expected to make his debut up front, with Derlei having been told he can leave the club. Blackpool are unbeaten in 4 games, and are currently playing to keep hold of their play off place. New manager Ryan Clarke may give a debut to forward Andre Buengo as he seeks to get the goals that can confirm a play off spot.

Injuries: Zauri, Hasebe(Crewe)

Boston United Vs Notts County

Roy Keane takes 2nd place Notts County on a difficult away trip to a Boston side that are in the best form of their season with 3 wins in 4. Recent signing Hendry Thomas has hit the ground running since joining 2 games ago, and looks like he will prove to be a quality signing. Notts County will be missing their key forward Serhiy Rebrov who has a massive 18 goals and 20 assists for the season. Given Roy Keanes record of 1 win and 1 defeat since taking over Notts, a draw appear to be likely.

Injuries: Rebrov(Notts County)

Shorpe United Vs Colchester United

Shorpe has been in amazing form of late, and prior to Saturdays defeat to Rushden had 10 wins in an unbeaten run of 13 games, which included a 6-1 victory at Crewe. Colchester keeper Oscar Perez is eager to put in a top notch performance, as he knows that if he can keep a clean sheet against a Shorpe side with 81 league goals, then his parent club Crewe take another step closer to Division 3. However Colchester are hit by injuries and suspensions, and may struggle in this game.

Injuries: Brown, Corica(Colchester)

Suspensions: Aldea, Iwelumo(Colchester)

Brentford Vs Peterborough United

Peterborough hope to end a run of 4 defeats that has seen them lose their play off spot, but in Brentford they face a team that are determined to regain their form and some pride after appearing to give up their promotion battle recently. Brentford Boss Darren Richardson has recently returned to the club following time of for family matters, and is hoping to try and get their promotion bid back on track, and it is known that he has Notts County firmly in his sights in an attempt to piggy back a ride to division 3 with Crewe.

Injuries: Delap, Torres, Prediguer, Pancrate(Brentford) Bertolo(Peterborough)

2512A635-D21F-86C8-83C29B4BE89AED11.jpg 3 v 0 201C274B-BFA9-85ED-9B7DA764E92B8CF9.jpg

Another Dismal day for Boro

Middlesbrough suffered back to back defeats for the first time in 19 games with a 3-0 defeat by Preston that means Boro have conceded 8 goals in 2 matches and to make matters worse Jose Maria Guti recived a red card for a Horror tackle on 33 minutes it only took Preston 2 minutes to break the deadlock with recent signing Steven Pienaar sending a wonderful curling shot into the Boro goal and just before halftime goal machine Stevan Jovetic made no mistake from 10yds out to make it 22 league goals for the season Steven Pienaar added a second half way through the second half with a superb long range effort leaving Victor Valdes motionless

The heavy defeat at the hands of Preston is Middlesbrough's second dismal display in as meny matches with exstensive tactical changes exspected for their match against Plymouth

Despite the defeat though Middlesbrough should stay in the playoffs after Plymouth,Fulham and Derby all lost

Match Report

19.Crystal-Palace-Badge.small.jpgV millwall%20badge.gif

3 ------- 1

----------------------------------------A.DIEGO SOUZA 31, 72

Ó.AHUMADA 8----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------J.MOUTINHO 43

62% POSSESSION 38%

27 TOTAL SHOTS 21

16 SHOTS ON TARGET 7

7 CORNERS 5

0 YELLOW CARDS 0

0 RED CARDS 0

Millwall travelled to Selhurst Park tonight for the most anticipated South London derby in years. Millwall quickly took the lead after only 8 minutes when an excellent through ball caught the Palace defence napping and Oscar Ahumada, with only Gregory Coupet to beat, picked his spot in front of goal and scored. Dave Izod's Millwall continued to press and nearly made it two when a shot by Rigobert Song was just about cleared off the line by a Palace defender. On the 18th minute, Millwalls Fabien Lamoine easilly lost his marker but Gregory Coupet made a fantastic save to keep Crystal Palace just about in the game. After 25 minutes of pressure from a neat looking Millwall side, Paul Holts Crystal Palace finally woke up and on the 27th minute, Turkish striker Semih Senturk should have equalised but somehow missed. At this point Holt got hold of his lucozade bottle and kicked it in frustration, and pointed into Senturks direction. 31 minutes had past when a moment of pure genius by Brazilian Diego Souza saw him scream past the millwall defence and sweetly chip Mondragon to level the scores at 1-1. At this point, Crystal Palace took total control of the game and 2 minutes before half time saw Moutinho get on the end of a cross at the back post and scored with a magnificent diving header. After the break saw Crystal Palace keep most of the ball, and from the edge of the area Diego Souza scored an absolute screamer on the 72nd minute. Souza was clearly showing Holt what Palace have been missing while he was out injured for such a long period of the season. At this point Palace changed to a 4-5-1 formation and kept possession of the ball. Millwall had ran out of ideas and as the final whistle was blown, Holt turned in Izods direction and with a cheeky little grin on his face winked and then made sure that he personally congratulated every Palace player as they left the field.

Guest drseanfitz

Crewe Alexandra 3-1 Blackpool

Crewe held on to their position at the top of the table in a game that was always comfortable, but never easy.

Brazilian midfielder Marcelinho had stated before the game that he wanted to prove that he was a stong contender for division 4 midfielder of the year, and he gave the home side a 16th minute lead heading home an Izmailov cross.

The lead, however, was short lived, and Blackpool equalised 4 minutes later with a Garath McCleary left footer.

However Crewe pressed on, Andrew Driver was again in outstanding form, and took full advantage of the fact that his marker Paul Dixon, who would normally play at left back, was struggling to hold his own in the right back position. His 37th minute through ball set up Man of the Match Sebastián Battaglia for his first goal of the game, and Crewe went in 2-1 up at half time.

As the second half started Blackpool came at Crewe, forcing Ulrich Rame to make a couple of exceptional saves, but Crewe stayed calm, and winger Marat Izmailov looked to be enjoying himself, running rings around Lucas Viatri, who was playing in a very unfamiliar left back position.

However Blackpool's defence stayed resolute, and the visitors kept themselves in with a chance until the 81st minute when Battaglia headed home his second goal of the game following a short Craig Bellamy cross.

sebabattaglia256528.jpg

Battaglia celebrates his second goal

As the final whistle blew Crewe maintained their 11 point gap over 3rd&4th placed Shorpe and Brentford, with just 18 points left to play for, but as the players celebrated their victory on the pitch, manager Sean was nowhere to be found.

Fortunately he reappeared for his post match press conference where he praised his team's effort:

"Once again my team put in a performance today that showed they are one of the best teams in the division. They have recovered well from the cup final defeat, and quite a few have earned themselves pay rises for next season."

"In particular I would like to praise Sebastián Battaglia. He once again led by example today, showing why he deserves to be club captain, and why, if I could, I would vote for him as player of the season"

When asked about his 90th minute disappearing act he replied:

"I would have thought that was obvious, as the final whistle went I rushed to my office so that I could check on the score of the Crystal Palace Vs Milwall game. I suppose I better say congrats to Mr Holt on an outstanding victory tonight"

millwall.gif

Mauled Lions play-off dreams lie in tatters.

Millwalls unlikely play-off charge ground to an almighty halt at Selhurst park tonight, with a 3-1 thrashing at the hands of bitter rivals Crystal Palace. The Lions were never in the game and were put to the sword by a Andrade Diego Souza brace and one from man of the match Joao Mouthino. As the team limped back to SE16, questions will no doubt be asked in tomorrows press conference,of their shell shocked manager Dave Izods tactics for the match, and the likely-hood of the Lions now reaching the play-offs.

Plymouth Argyle 1-2 Charlton Athletic

Ivan Rakitic opened the scoring for Charlton in the 13th minute. Plymouth equalise in the 26th minute through Halkan Balta. Nigel de Jong netted the winning goal in the 51st minute to put Charlton back to fourth place in Division 2.

beat luton town in a brilliant comeback. João KLEBER PEREIRA's 80th minute strike, his second of the game, looked to have won the match for luton... but in the 84th minute Obinna grabbed his second with a stunning long range effort... but the comeback was completed in the 89th minute when Leon BRITTON scored a tap in to leave the away supporters shocked.

Ferdinand set for move to Palace?

anton_280x390_482437a.jpg

Anton Ferdinand could be set for a suprise move to Crystal Palace after his sudden recall from loan at Hull City with a rumoured part exchange deal for the player Ferdinand who has made 32 league appearences for Boro since joining the club last season from Preston

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United 5 - 2 West Ham

Rooney 1 Galletti 13

Silva 26 Palacio 57

Torres 28

Brown 31

Torres 61

Manchester United played well to secure 3 points against West Ham to put them joint top with Newcastle on 62 points. Blackburn slipped up and move down to 4th with sheffield winning yet again to move to 3rd and are 1 point behind league leaders Newcastle United and Manchester United.

Wayne Rooney scored 1 minute in as he beats 2 defenders on a solo run, Galletti equalised in the 13th min with a overhead volley, Silva scored 26th min to give Manchester United the lead with a easy striker from 15 yards. Torres scored 2 mins after to give Manchester United a 2 goal lead with easy strike to nutmeg the keeper, Manchester United are 3-1 up. Brown scored in the 31th min as a bad backpass by West Ham give him a easy finish. Palacio scored in the 57th to keep the fans from leaving with a easy one on one finish, Manchester United are 4-2 up and it looks like they have won. Torres scores yet again with the best striker of the game and the keeper had no chance, that is Torres second of the game. The final whistle blew and Manchester United won 5-2 with Scott Brown getting MOM.

Torres2DM0209_468x313.jpg

Torres double gives him 14 goals this season in 27 apps.

Next for Manchester United is Arsenal on saturday.

Paper Talk

dailystar.gif

- IZOD'S IMCOMPETANCE KEEPS PALACE IN DIVISION 2

daily_express_logo_resized.gif

- MILLWALL FALL TO PEICES AT SELHURST PARK

FoxSoccerChannel-Logo.gif

- HOLT SPOT ON IN PALACE'S 3-1 WIN OVER POOR MILLWALL - IZOD READY TO QUIT?

Corriere_dello_Sport-logo-CFEF6552CE-seeklogo.com.gif

- HOLT GETS ONE OVER ON OLD FOE DAVE IZOD

logoSkySportsNews.gif

- PALACE FANS SING HOLTS NAME IN ELEPHANT AND CASTLE WHILE MILLWALL FANS QUESTION IZODS TACTICS

bbc_london_logo.jpg

- CRYSTAL PALACE BATTER MILLWALL AT SELHURST PARK AS DAVE IZOD'S TACTICS FALL WELL SHORT