Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Wise words to consider there Tom' date=' i would'nt dream of commenting on anyone other than Holts team, but i do feel quite often that the importance of studying your opponants tactics ,mid-game changes, squad etc can be overlooked in favour of a scramble for higher rated players. I'd also suggest quick promotion is maybe not the true measure of success for Yeovil, top half of the division whilst improving the squad/tactics sounds very reasonable to me.Maybe put more thought into those areas whilst slowly building a squad, and as i said before Div 3 will be a cracker next year.

:)[/color']

Thanks Mate, Thats made me think, see if i can improve the tactics as im playing with a simple 4-4-2. This is the tactics that won 7-0 at swindon but lost 4-2 at ipswitch i think it was :):)

Wise words to consider there Tom, i would'nt dream of commenting on anyone other than Holts team

...my team is special, one that Dave dreams of having :D:D

Cant wait to see the results from Div 2, its coming down to the wire for the places in the play offs. Credit must go the managers in Div 2 for making it so competitive, so who cares about Div 1 ?:rolleyes::P

Guest drseanfitz

All you can do is be patient. Sell the players you dont want and buy in players with potential' date=' although thats easier said than done as Sean Fitz usually beats you to them :P. Loan some good players. Most forumers will loan u some decent players. Give urself 3 season though, any promotion before that is a bonus. My 3rd full season is the next season, so now im under pressure :rolleyes:[/color']
Mate try checking out some riser thread's like i did when i took over:)(although a good few lt will be taken.mostly by Sean fiz lol)

i'm not happy with my squad yet but have bagged some risers and and praying to god i can get a chairman's injection:D

Time is the key thing, you can't rush things. It took me over a season and I am only just starting to settle on half of my team. Rebuilding in a competitive setup like this is hard, but there are lots of risers that I haven't bought yet.:D Due to the lowish rating of your squad you have some players that you could sell for good prices and replace with higher rated from external clubs.

e.g Renzetti, you could sell him to an external club for £5mil and replace him with someone like Kotsios 85 rated CB/Lb from panathinikos for 2.8mil. this makes you a profit of 2.2mil and increases your squad rating.

If you do this sort of thing with other players that have similar high chairman values(e.g. Victor, Marquinho etc) but make sure you sell the player before buying in the replacement to keep the chairman value high. You can then look at using the profits and 7.5mil you already have to improve your team - BUT WATCH OUT FOR WAGES AS YOU INCREASE YOUR TEAM - I lose about 800-900k a week on wages because I've let it spiral out of control.

How long does results normally take to come in as most times i look at the results an hour after?

EC106 results take a little bit longer to come in but they should be here in about 20mins:)

Time is the key thing' date=' you can't rush things. It took me over a season and I am only just starting to settle on half of my team. Rebuilding in a competitive setup like this is hard, but there are lots of risers that I haven't bought yet.:D Due to the lowish rating of your squad you have some players that you could sell for good prices and replace with higher rated from external clubs.

e.g Renzetti, you could sell him to an external club for £5mil and replace him with someone like Kotsios 85 rated CB/Lb from panathinikos for 2.8mil. this makes you a profit of 2.2mil and increases your squad rating.

If you do this sort of thing with other players that have similar high chairman values(e.g. Victor, Marquinho etc) but make sure you sell the player before buying in the replacement to keep the chairman value high. You can then look at using the profits and 7.5mil you already have to improve your team - BUT WATCH OUT FOR WAGES AS YOU INCREASE YOUR TEAM - I lose about 800-900k a week on wages because I've let it spiral out of control.[/quote']

Thankyou Very Much. Im sure your adivice will work.

But selling victor is a big risk in my eyes. He is the only person that scores a bit better than the others.

Thanks, will deffo do so!

...my team is special' date=' one that Dave dreams of having :D:D [b']FOOL[/b]

Cant wait to see the results from Div 2, its coming down to the wire for the places in the play offs. Credit must go the managers in Div 2 for making it so competitive, so who cares about Div 1 ?:rolleyes::P

Dead right bruv-got my doubts for the game tonight starting with 3-kids

:(

But i don't think there is a small game in the division tonight.

Burnley-Manchester City

Derby County-Bradford City

Fulham-Birmingham City

Leeds United-Preston North End

Crystal Palace-Middlesbrough

Sheffield Wednesday -Millwall

Plymouth Argyle-West Bromwich Albion

Norwich City-Charlton Athletic

Cheltenham Town-Stoke City

Leicester City-Reading

It will be a lot clearer come about 10 B)

Dead right bruv-got my doubts for the game tonight starting with 3-kids

:(

But i don't think there is a small game in the division tonight.

Burnley-Manchester City

Fulham-Birmingham City

Sheffield Wednesday -Millwall

Norwich City-Charlton Athletic

Cheltenham Town-Stoke City

Leicester City-Reading

It will be a lot clearer come about 10 B)

Burnley vs Manchester City could be make or break for Manchester City gaining promotion to division 1:eek::o

Guest drseanfitz

Thankyou Very Much. Im sure your adivice will work.

But selling victor is a big risk in my eyes. He is the only person that scores a bit better than the others.

Thanks' date=' will deffo do so![/quote']

oh also drsean buy selling renzetti (21 year old) for that player you said (old 31) will that be ok due to age or wouldnt it affect my squad?

these are the decisions only you can make' date=' who to sell and who to buy, all anyone else can do is guide you - like a shepherd leading his flock:D

I personally like to mix young and old players in my squad, but find that no player is too old, just look at how rebrov has done this season for Notts County.

The older players tend to make good short term players whilst waiting for the younger players to raise in rating.

Good luck

Wise words to consider there Tom' date=' i would'nt dream of commenting on anyone other than Holts team, but i do feel quite often that the importance of studying your opponants tactics ,mid-game changes, squad etc can be overlooked in favour of a scramble for higher rated players. I'd also suggest quick promotion is maybe not the true measure of success for Yeovil, top half of the division whilst improving the squad/tactics sounds very reasonable to me.Maybe put more thought into those areas whilst slowly building a squad, and as i said before Div 3 will be a cracker next year.

:)[/color']

Hopefully Div 2 will be as good as this year, play offs are SO close

Manager of the season - Dave Manging (Sheffield United)

Goalkeeper of the season - Manuel Neuer (Blackburn Rovers)

Defender of the season - Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United)

Midfielder of the season - Souza Robinho (Newcastle United)

Forward of the season - Carvalha Amauri (Southampton)

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only) -Karim Benzema(Sheffield utd)

Team of the season - Sheffield United

Division 2

Manager of the season - Dave Izod (Millwall)

Goalkeeper of the season - Julio Cesar (West Brom)

Defender of the season - Javier Yacuzzi (Cheltenham)

Midfielder of the season - Pavel Nedved (West Brom)

Forward of the season - Stevan Jovetic (Preston)

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only) - Stevan Jovetic (Preston)

Team of the season

Millwall

Division 3

Manager of the season - Philippe Nguyen(Carlisle United)

Goalkeeper of the season -Samir Handanovic

Defender of the season - Neven Subotic (Carlisle United)

Midfielder of the season - Juan Sebastian Veron(Nottingham Forest)

Forward of the season - Grafite (Brighton)

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only) - Stefano Okaka Chuka(Carlisle United)

Team of the season - Carlisle United

Division 4

Manager of the season - Sean Fitzpatrick(Crewe)

Goalkeeper of the season - Shay Given (Wycombe)

Defender of the season - Vincent Hognon (Notts County)

Midfielder of the season - Marceliho Paraiba(Crewe)

Forward of the season - Serhiy Reberov(Notts County)

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only) - Roy Beerens(Shorpe)

Team of the season - Crewe

Overall Manager of the year - Philippe Nguyen(Carlisle United)

Overall Player of the year - Stevan Jovetic(Preston North End)

Overall Team of the year - Carlisle

EC106 Personality of the year Dave Izod(Longnose Vc)

could i suggest best new manager and best signing be added to the vote??

just a thought:)

Burnley vs Manchester City could be make or break for Manchester City gaining promotion to division 1:eek::o

That the lot' date=' i'm intersted in B)

Fulham-Birmingham City

Norwich City-Charlton Athletic[/center']

Elano needs to go!

I am willing to sell him for a cash sum or P/E, get your best offers in as if there is little interest and one manager bids 11m I will accept it tonight;)

Looks like I'm not selling Gomis now that hes joined Lyon

Whether he will get games or not is another question with Guiza and Lisandro signing and signed.

Looks like I'm not selling Gomis now that hes joined Lyon

Well i dont knw if he will be playing yet as lyon always used 1 upfront with benzema but with him sold they bought lopez and now Gomis and now they want Guiza or Love so i wouldnt knw if hes gona play next season.

This is my opinion m8 dont take it to heart :D

Also been offered Elano + cash for Pogrebnyak or cash for him but not sure what to do atm as Elano is going to keep dropping unless he moves from city.

Whether he will get games or not is another question with Guiza and Lisandro signing and signed.

"He will be a focal point for the attack which is important - 'Bafe' is a really exciting player." - Bernard Lacombe

No offense, but I value his opinion more than yours. :)

"He will be a focal point for the attack which is important - 'Bafe' is a really exciting player." - Bernard Lacombe

No offense' date=' but I value his opinion more than yours. :)[/quote']

Lol, I agree but only time will tell there is alot of time until the French rating changes and you can sell him before them if he doesn't live up to expectations at Lyon;)

Lol' date=' I agree but only time will tell there is alot of time until the French rating changes and you can sell him before them if he doesn't live up to expectations at Lyon;)[/quote']

true true!

Time is the key thing' date=' you can't rush things. It took me over a season and I am only just starting to settle on half of my team. Rebuilding in a competitive setup like this is hard, but there are lots of risers that I haven't bought yet.:D Due to the lowish rating of your squad you have some players that you could sell for good prices and replace with higher rated from external clubs.

e.g Renzetti, you could sell him to an external club for £5mil and replace him with someone like [b']Kotsios 85 rated CB/Lb from panathinikos for 2.8mil.[/b] this makes you a profit of 2.2mil and increases your squad rating.

If you do this sort of thing with other players that have similar high chairman values(e.g. Victor, Marquinho etc) but make sure you sell the player before buying in the replacement to keep the chairman value high. You can then look at using the profits and 7.5mil you already have to improve your team - BUT WATCH OUT FOR WAGES AS YOU INCREASE YOUR TEAM - I lose about 800-900k a week on wages because I've let it spiral out of control.

I'd get your finger out Tom, Holty is no-doubt preparing a bid for him as we speak mate:rolleyes: