Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Sutcliffe Hurt By Villa Fall

The Rochdale Manager has today layed into his boyhood club Aston Villa, labelling the manager a "disgrace" as they were relegated for a 2nd time from the 1st Division. In an interview, he commented on the issues surrounding the club he supported as a boy, and went on to talk of how he would only leave Rochdale if he was given the opportunity to "make history" again at Villa Park.

Well I've written to the manager (Daniel Woodgate) and I've told him he's a disgrace. He's won 4 games in 36 and I told him straight he should quit now, seen as he doesn't cherish the league, or the club he's in charge of. Villa are in a sorry state, and the manager has only 3 recognised defenders in his whole squad!!!! What club in their right mind, can be expected to compete with 2 Centre Backs and a Left Back, without any other back up. It's appalling. I've followed Villa aswell as Dale since I was a kid, but getting Rochdale in this league meant more to be than anything. However, I stress I will never part with Dale for any other team, apart from Villa. If they came calling I feel the chance to give the fans what they deserve would be too great and I couldn't turn that down. I would make history there, as opposed to not treating the team right and messing things up for another European Cup winning squad. I hope Woodgate cuts his losses and runs because the fans want him out, and so do I. I may be coming on strong, but he doesn't seem to give a **** about anything, and he needs to leave.

n511638599_713640_419.jpg

Sutcliffe was upset at the treatment of Aston Villa

Sutcliffe's strong words have made press, yet it seems the Villa manager has yet to respond. He has been away from the league for 7 days, and the fans are beginning to get more than restless. Riots have had to be prevented at Villa Park, and Sutcliffe's comments have certainly got Villa fans calling out his name. Protests are sure to continue in the final 2 games, if any at all show up to watch the already relegated Villa play.

italy_football_riots_14295a.jpg

Unhappy Villa fans riot outside Villa Park

You know you'd be mad to quit the best setup in the game though. So many people (including King Kolo there) leave and regret it...

Thing im regretting is moving to Man u from Watford :eek: its really boring being a big team and would like to move back to a smaller side wen i can

Thing im regretting is moving to Man u from Watford :eek: its really boring being a big team and would like to move back to a smaller side wen i can

Yes, I would prefer to stay in division 2 rather the moving up. It is so much more competitive:o

Yes' date=' I would prefer to stay in division 2 rather the moving up. It is so much more competitive:o[/quote']

i woulda been in div 2 as watford were top wen i left. Also it isnt as competitive... aswell as theres no sense of achievement winning with man u isnt there?

you can put me on the list for wanting a team in the set up as ill glady quit man u for a different side :eek:

i woulda been in div 2 as watford were top wen i left. Also it isnt as competitive... aswell as theres no sense of achievement winning with man u isnt there?

you can put me on the list for wanting a team in the set up as ill glady quit man u for a different side :eek:

Funny thing is that Watford should be the next available team ... you might be lucky enough to get it back. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know what you mean:o

Funny thing is that Watford should be the next available team ... you might be lucky enough to get it back. :rolleyes:

Ye would love them back but im not cutting the que if they are there ill get them if not i hope the next person in line gets them.

Yeah' date=' I know what you mean:o[/quote']

Ye would like to do well with a lower named team not a high named team. Darlington are a great side but a weak name so thats some kind of a achievement and hard work put into it

Guest King Kolo

You know you'd be mad to quit the best setup in the game though. So many people (including King Kolo there) leave and regret it...

Yeah I know *slaps himself*.

Ye would love them back but im not cutting the que if they are there ill get them if not i hope the next person in line gets them.

They go on job offer :P

Lol really want a team reading this Lol.

I know what you mean turna.at the start i wold have given anything to have a big club but now i know i'll prefer working my way up.and as well you get more satisfaction buying a big player or riser with a small team if you know what i mean.I was over the moon when signed Toloi:)

i hope you get me:o

Its a shame ur not Middlesbrough manager, its the only club id leave Palace for. Win something with Man utd then u can grab a smaller club!

Its a shame ur not Middlesbrough manager' date=' its the only club id leave Palace for. Win something with Man utd then u can grab a smaller club![/quote']

i guess its coz u support them right? i would love a team i support or local eg Wolves, Birmingham, Walsall (Support them), Villa or Baggies. Walsall in hands of a forumer who wont give them up so i guess any of the above would make me very happy. Atm any team in Div 2,3 or 4 would be good

i guess its coz u support them right? i would love a team i support or local eg Wolves' date=' Birmingham, Walsall (Support them), Villa or Baggies. Walsall in hands of a forumer who wont give them up so i guess any of the above would make me very happy. Atm any team in Div 2,3 or 4 would be good[/quote']

Yep. Big Boro fan :D

Guess who they play on Saturday too??

Millwall :D:D:D:D

the worse thing is, im in London on Saturday and i have been banned from going as the Wolves gaffer is getting married during the game.

Gutted.

71_1205587003.gif Vmillwall.gif

Division 2

Sheffield Wednesday 2 Millwall 1

Millwall threw away an invaluable point last night,after a controversial change in tactics allowed Sheffield Wednesday to snatch a late winner at Hillsborough. With play-off chasing Millwall coming to the match decimated by a crippling injury list, relegation threatened Wednesday had every right to feel confident for the result. The Owls optimism was justified when after 27 minutes, Alberto Luis Suarez picked up his 10th of the season with a composed finish to a fine Wednesday move. The 30,000 strong home crowd had barely finished celebrating the opener when Millwall dragged themselves back on level terms with Loic Remy opening his lions account with a confident header past Lloris in the home goal.

The second half saw the Yorkshire men took the field with news of both Reading and Stokes half time leads filtering through the crowd. Urged on by the Wednesday bench, the Owls set about the task of reclaiming the points like a team possessed. With the influential Hitzlsperger dictating the play, Wednesday created successive chances, as the Millwall rearguard buckled under the offensive strain. With 15 minutes to go and the Owls in the ascendancy, Lions boss Dave Izod hauled off youngsters Foley and Callejon in favour of equally young Easton and Van Heerden, with instructions to defend deep and see out the draw. Unfortunately for the South Londoners, Izod had clearly underestimated Sheffield resolve, and within five minutes the game had slipped through Millwall fingers. After a neat one two with Sissoko, Portuguese frontman Miguel Hugo Almedia scored his 11th and possibly most important goal of the campaign, a blinding right foot drive past the despairing Mondragon in the Lions goal. The final whistle was greeted with jubilant scenes as confirmation reached the crowd that the Yorkshire men, would climb above Cheltenham after their heavy 4-1 defeat to Stoke and more importantly maintain a 5 point cushion over 18th placed Reading. For the second week running there was little such cheer to be found amongst the deflated looking Lions. Thats 3 points dropped in the last two games for Millwall and despite remaining in 4th spot, last nights defeat sees the gap between the Lions and 7th placed Leeds down to just one point. Next up for the Lions is a must win game at the New Den against relegation haunted Cheltenham.

Northampton News

84729623.gif68571346.gif65386455.gif

Cobblers aim to bolster squad

Today manager Sean Campbell has set himself a challenge to boost his squad by around 10 players.He currently has 26 players in his squad and is nearly happy with it.He has 1.1m and wants to spend it on risers before the chairman gives him more money for the new season.It is thought he has made bids on the majority of players.When he took over there were just 21 players and a budget of 4m he has sold and bought and when he goes on his little spree it will be his last for at least a week!!

Guest drseanfitz

Crewe Alexandra 4-0 Northampton Town

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick made 10 changes from the team that drew 0-0 last night with Brentford(only defender Yepes kept his place), and was rewarded with a wonder show from his team, with 62% of posession and 28 shots, 17 of which were on target, despite going down to 10 men in the first half.

Winger El Hadji Diouf and forward Jan Koller hit top form, getting 2 goals each. Goalkeeper Soslan Dzhanaev, who only found out he was playing 5 minutes before kick off, produced an amazing performance, and rumour has it Ulrich Rame may be dropped for Saturdays game in favour of the Russian.

Crewe Alexandra 4-0 Northampton Town

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick made 10 changes from the team that drew 0-0 last night with Brentford(only defender Yepes kept his place)' date=' and was rewarded with a wonder show from his team, with 62% of posession and 28 shots, 17 of which were on target, despite going down to 10 men in the first half.

Winger El Hadji Diouf and forward Jan Koller hit top form, getting 2 goals each. Goalkeeper Soslan Dzhanaev, who only found out he was playing 5 minutes before kick off, produced an amazing performance, and rumour has it Ulrich Rame may be dropped for Saturdays game in favour of the Russian.[/quote']

forgot about game:(:mad::o

didn't do any tactics:(

400th Page :)

Manuel Victor is on sale!

Apps: 25 Goals: 14 Assits: 15 MoM: 1

^Pretty Good^ -but need money!

If anyone wants him will accept cash (at least 6.5 mill) or player exchange (but need a good enough striker)

"LUCKY"

Sheffield Wednesday manager Sam Wainwright last night branded his team "Lucky" and "Fortunate" After their phenominal win over promotion hopeful's Millwall on Wednesday night.

Wainwright stated: "We had the ball less, fewer shots on target and just genuinely less chances, ofcourse I'm delighted with the win, but it must be a blow for Dave and his team, I'd like to wish him luck in his last 2 matches this season, but for me, we didn't deserve the win."

Sheffield took the lead in the 27th minute when Luis Suarez rounded Joe Mattock and slid the ball under the Millwall keeper Mondragon. However straight after the restart a cross from Dejagah was headed home by Loïc Rémy.

It took the best part of an hour for the next goal to come when Hugo Almeida hit his 11th goal of the season straight into the roof of the net to seel an unlikely win over Millwall.

this win comes a week after Almeida rallied his troops to give all the have to stay in division 2 and Almeida now thinks their safe, he said: "It's brilliant to get a win over such a powerful team and now we are confident we can stay up and look forward to the last couple of games, we have been so happy with the new manager that even if we went down, he'd still have the fans, players and boards backing, I'm sure of it."

_41197793_fans-pa300.jpg

hopeful...

Guest drseanfitz

Time is the key thing' date=' you can't rush things. It took me over a season and I am only just starting to settle on half of my team. Rebuilding in a competitive setup like this is hard, but there are lots of risers that I haven't bought yet.:D Due to the lowish rating of your squad you have some players that you could sell for good prices and replace with higher rated from external clubs.

e.g Renzetti, you could sell him to an external club for £5mil and replace him with someone like Kotsios 85 rated CB/Lb from panathinikos for 2.8mil. this makes you a profit of 2.2mil and increases your squad rating.

If you do this sort of thing with other players that have similar high chairman values(e.g. Victor, Marquinho etc) but make sure you sell the player before buying in the replacement to keep the chairman value high. You can then look at using the profits and 7.5mil you already have to improve your team - BUT WATCH OUT FOR WAGES AS YOU INCREASE YOUR TEAM - I lose about 800-900k a week on wages because I've let it spiral out of control.[/quote']

OK

So Sm have revalued all the old players and made them WAY more valuable, so you need to be a tad careful now following this route of squad strengthening.

Right Diego Milito Inters Main Striker can leave the Birmingham, i want a chunk of cash and a 91+ rated FWD in exchange for Inters main striker. Brito Renan 88 can leave for another Keeper and some cash, Get Bidding

4_1194003536.gif

Birmingham Transfer List Milito!

Earlier today Diego Milito was transfer listed as Birmingham City's money woes kept on coming, Kevin said "I never wanted him to go but we knew as well as him our best player would be sacrificed first, he is too good for Division 2 and we are in Serious debt that needs sorting ASAP, he handed in a transfer request and we accepted"

Agbonlahor Signs 5 Year Mega Money Deal

Hitman Agbonlahor signed a 5 Year Deal to Birmingham City this morning as Kevin edges closer to keeping his hitman out of transfer gossip, "With Milito leaving we needed to keep our current top goalscorer away from being prived from the team, he can still grow and he will improve more and more"

91_front_small.gif56_1193528103.gif67_front_small.gif

GET REDDY LEAGUE 1 COUNTY IS COMING!

1232489010_spt_ai_aldershotvnottscounty_12.jpg

players celabrate big things

Today is a normal day for some teams but not for Notts County thay no thay are howers away from being league champions and get the First Cup for new manager and team in over 50 Years the team is making a big impact this season and there manager is happy with what he has done at the team he has managed them for 7 Games and has picked up 17 points and also that is a AVR of 2.43 nearly a win ever game also he has now managed in this league for 20 games and has picked up 17 points with both teams mening he has his own record of playing less games 5 games less and picking up the same points the manager has also been bissy in the tranfer windo and has sold some players including Jérémy CLEMENT to Gillingham for Nicolás OTAMENDI and Stilianos MALEZAS the manager has told fans that he has to reduse funds and this was the way to do it both of the players are just under the wage bill the one was geting and also the manager has told fans he will sing more big names soon.

20090526812_10.jpg

NEW SIGNING JUST JOINED

Today Deiberson GEOVANNI has joined Notts County for a deal beleved to be around 6M the star has been on the teams short list for the season and the manager has signed him today he has played 30 games in England and has a bad goal record of only 3 goals but he is looking forword to working with a Cup wining team after leaving the likes of Manchester City, Hull and QPR.