Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

91_front_small.gif56_1193528103.gif67_front_small.gif

GET REDDY LEAGUE 1 COUNTY IS COMING!

1232489010_spt_ai_aldershotvnottscounty_12.jpg

players celabrate big things

Today is a normal day for some teams but not for Notts County thay no thay are howers away from being league champions and get the First Cup for new manager and team in over 50 Years the team is making a big impact this season and there manager is happy with what he has done at the team he has managed them for 7 Games and has picked up 17 points and also that is a AVR of 2.43 nearly a win ever game also he has now managed in this league for 20 games and has picked up 17 points with both teams mening he has his own record of playing less games 5 games less and picking up the same points the manager has also been bissy in the tranfer windo and has sold some players including Jérémy CLEMENT to Gillingham for Nicolás OTAMENDI and Stilianos MALEZAS the manager has told fans that he has to reduse funds and this was the way to do it both of the players are just under the wage bill the one was geting and also the manager has told fans he will sing more big names soon.

20090526812_10.jpg

NEW SIGNING JUST JOINED

Today Deiberson GEOVANNI has joined Notts County for a deal beleved to be around 6M the star has been on the teams short list for the season and the manager has signed him today he has played 30 games in England and has a bad goal record of only 3 goals but he is looking forword to working with a Cup wining team after leaving the likes of Manchester City' date=' Hull and QPR.[/left']

New Account, banned again. Why does he even bother :rolleyes:

No one likes him and wants him, I really wish he'd just stay the **** away from SM :mad:

Arghhhhh!

Really makes me annoyed :D

New Account' date=' banned again. Why does he even bother :rolleyes:

No one likes him and wants him, I really wish he'd just stay the **** away from SM :mad:

Arghhhhh!

Really makes me annoyed :D[/quote']

He may be banned indefinitely for being a persistent rule breaker.

Guest 1CapWonder

AHH the old Redhead coming out there Elliot ;)' date=' careful that don't get you into trouble mate,- it did me i married one

:(:(:(:([/color']

Shut it you :P

(That was of course if you were referring to the fact that I am "Strawberry Blonde")

:)

Guest 1CapWonder

New Recruits Join Rochdale Youth

Another 3 players have been brought in this week by Rochdale manager Sutcliffe, despite the fact he stated he would end any addition of players once the squad reached beyond 50. However the squad remain fresh and vibrant as Sutcliffe keeps bringing in youngsters in a bid to at least give them a club and a chance of a future in the game.

0,,10309~3753548,00.jpg0,,10420~3743779,00.jpg

Adam (left) and King are 2 of the 3 new arrivals at Dale

I always look at big youth squads and think of the managers as player hogging and so on. However I feel that with the way our club is run, bringing these players in is the right thing to do. Without Rochdale, these lads would still be free agents, and I'm pretty sure EC106 would rather see these lads have a home, rather than being left to rot without first team football. What the EC106 Community need to know is that these players are not being brought here simply because of their age, unlike clubs like Notts County seem to be doing. All of these players are either known by me through playing with and against, or have been properly scouted and researched. I expect 75% of my youth team to rise by the end of next season, and by the season over that I have plans of 95% to have risen further. These players are not necessarily the future of our football club. We may find that a player reaches his potential, yet has too many players in front of him, or is not quite at the level we expect. In this case he is still likely to have offers from clubs, whilst we make a profit on what we brought him in for. Everybody wins. I am also prepared to listen to any offers for my youth team, that other managers have scouted, or wish to add to their team. As long as we can make a profit, the club can progress accordingly, and it's win win.

To re-iterate his points, and show how his youth players are valued, Sutcliffe will be running a weekly "The Boys A Bit Special" offering an insight and profile to each of his squad members under 18.

Sutcliffe was speaking on behalf of Acorns. To donate, visit

http://www.acorns.org.uk/

Northampton Boost Squad

61341414.gif58748203.gif42520485.gif

9 Youth Players Sign For The Cobblers

Northampton Town manager Sean Campbell has signed a much needed 9 players.He has researched them all and are all risers.They are Gary Twigg, Michael McGrath,Billy Denneghy,Tshegofatso Mashego,Siboniso Gumede,Clayton Daniels,Bradley Grobler and José Sasiain. Campbell is supposedly very excited about working with these youngsters.

Just changed my tactics for match against Doncaster!! :)

I looked at there last match tactics and i have tried to counter that.

But if this formation works i will need a good DM.

Anyone got a good Defensive Midfielder for me?

Guest drseanfitz

Crewe manager denies Rochdale tap-up claim

A Crewe insider today revealed how tense things are at Crewe, as a simple email caused trouble between Chairman John Bowler and manager Sean Fitzpatrick.

Apparently Rochdale manager Elliot Sutcliffe(the Strawberry Blonde one:D), in one of his many communications with Crewe manager Sean, asked regarding young Englishmen Curtis Main and Mark Albrighton. John Bowler, remembering that he saw both players talking to Elliot after a recent friendly between the two clubs, put 2 and 2 together, got 5 and put in a complaint to the F.A., presuming that it was an attempt to tap up the young duo.

Upon hearing this Sean stormed into Mr Bowlers office firstly demanding to know why his emails are being read, and secondly demanding a withdrawal of the complaint, reminding him that both players had lives before Crewe, and both are old friends of Mr Sutcliffe. Sean then emphasised that he has no worries regarding the contact between the Elliot, Curtis and Mark, and that he has already given the Rochdale boss first refusal on both players, and it was just a routine follow up.

Following what was described as "a heated debate, with broken tea-cups", John Bowler withdrew his complaint and phoned Rochdale boss Elliot to apologise.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

As the penultimate game of the season arrives tomorrow, good luck to all those with important promotion and relegation matches and title winning matches. I will be up burning the midnight oil working on tactics for Oxford Utd's most important match of the season to date against promotion rivals Wycombe Wanderers, (actualluy I lie with my ill fitting dentures, I'm off down to the bar for a few beers :D) Good luck to you all fellow EC 106 managers and may your God go with you !!!!:P:D:cool:

Guest drseanfitz

As the penultimate game of the season arrives tomorrow' date=' good luck to all those with important promotion and relegation matches and title winning matches. I will be up burning the midnight oil working on tactics for Oxford Utd's most important match of the season to date against promotion rivals Wycombe Wanderers, (actualluy I lie with my ill fitting dentures, I'm off down to the bar for a few beers :D) Good luck to you all fellow EC 106 managers and may your God go with you !!!!:P:D:cool:[/quote']

Gotta agree with Mr B here, good luck everyone, especially Ryan Clarke, who leads his Blackpool side against Shorpe, but not so much Warren Buffet, who's Boston try to end a 6 game losing streak against Crewe.

Preston v Plymouth

Match Preview

What would have been a play-off deciding match a week ago is now a mid-table scrap thanks to both these sides poor form. Preston have conceded 10 goals in their last 3 games, and havent scored in 2, and Plymouth surprisingly lost to relegation-threatened Reading.

Preston will give a full home debut to Michael Owen, as the club tries to pull themselves into the top half. Stephen Pienaar is absent through injury, but Phil Jagielka has passed a fitness test, meaning he will be on the bench after a serious knee injury. Stephen Ireland will be rested as he is on four yellow cards, and a fifth would rule him out of the curtain-closer against Leicester. Mark Noble should capitalise to make his 123rd appearance for Preston.

Plymouth are without top scorer John Carew, and Brazilian Edu through suspension, although both will return for the last match against Leeds. David N'Gog is another absentee as he cannot play against Preston, his parent club.

Match Preview

Division 2

Game 37

201C274B-BFA9-85ED-9B7DA764E92B8CF9.jpg v 24DB4CC0-0C10-BDB7-5A7F30A3579C4061.jpg

Middlesbrough go into their penultimate league game looking more like the team that was challenging for the playoffs earlier in the season after two excellent performances against Derby and Crystal Palace gaining two valuable clean sheets in the process as well Norwich are also within reach of the playoffs with a win here possibly moving them into the playoffs if other results go their way.

Middlesbrough are exspected to make several changes to the team that beat Crystal Palace 2-0 with Michel Zewlakow,Luis Filipe Kasmirski,Marcelo Bordon,Paolo Maldini,Igor Semshov,Pablo Ledesma,Jose Maria Guti,Axel Witsel,Ferreira Wagner and Markus Rosenberg all having to pass late fitness tests this means their may be recalls for Baris Ozbek,Luis Nani,both loan signings Ever Banega and Danny Murphy with Halil Altintop possibly starting up front with Craig Bellamy on the bench

Norwich will be without Oleh Husev who is exspected to be out for another 4 days with a sprained wrist while Gonzalo Pineda is exspected to be out for another 6 days in an injured foot

Past Meetings

Middlesbrough and Norwich has met each other just once this season with Middlesbrough coming out on top 4-1

Yeovil on the verge of signing veteran midfielder!

Yeovil Town have put in a bid for an 'un-named player' for a shock return to the English Championship. This man is old but strong and he is still playing regular at his club. He has played for 'four' clubs in the English league, and he is ready to make a good return to Division 3. He has played a total of 114 apps for four teams during his time in the league. Yeovil would like to announce that he may not be the best rated player and all though he played alot for four teams during his time in the English League he is not playing so much any more.

He will fit perfectly into Tom Tamburro's (bcfc12345) new formation (4-3-3 wingers) with him playing the defensive midfield roles.

Best Ability's

Strength

Power

Determination

Tackling

Weakest Ability's

Speed

Flexibility

Loses Temper

End Of Report

I'm 3 points away from falling out of the play-offs, although my goal difference is quite good. Hoping to continue my good run of form against Luton. Good luck to everyone for the last two games.

I'm 3 points away from falling out of the play-offs' date=' although my goal difference is quite good. Hoping to continue my good run of form against Luton. Good luck to everyone for the last two games.[/quote']

Im 3 points away from the play-offs, having being safely around that area for a while. And Plymouth are two points off. Basically, the winner of my match ends the others play-off hopes. And they could still not qualify for the play-offs.

Im 3 points away from the play-offs' date=' having being safely around that area for a while. And Plymouth are two points off. Basically, the winner of my match ends the others play-off hopes. And they could still not qualify for the play-offs.[/quote']

Agh well, good luck James.

Agh well' date=' good luck James.[/quote']

Im in a good mood, my Liverpool on Football Manager just won the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League in my first season. CL Final scorers, K. Nemeth, F. Llorente and Luis Garcia :D Who's got Nemeth? ;)

Oh yeah, me :o

Im in a good mood' date=' my Liverpool on Football Manager just won the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League in my first season. CL Final scorers, K. Nemeth, F. Llorente and Luis Garcia :D Who's got Nemeth? ;)

Oh yeah, me :o[/quote']

Cushty ;).

Good news for eveyone, I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks in Cornwall, so wont be able to annoy you anymore with posts about Shorpe for a bit. Good luck to everyone in the final games and playoffs, I'll attempt to change my team using my phone's internet but that will probably only go badly . .

Good news for eveyone' date=' I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks in Cornwall, so wont be able to annoy you anymore with posts about Shorpe for a bit. Good luck to everyone in the final games and playoffs, I'll attempt to change my team using my phone's internet but that will probably only go badly . .[/quote']

Have a good holiday. I tried accessing SM on a older type phone and you couldnt, simple as. Although that will change soon when I get an Ipod touch :D

Good news for eveyone' date=' I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks in Cornwall, so wont be able to annoy you anymore with posts about Shorpe for a bit. Good luck to everyone in the final games and playoffs, I'll attempt to change my team using my phone's internet but that will probably only go badly . .[/quote']

Happy Holidays

:)

Have a nice holiday. I'm afraid changing your tactics on your phone won't work, do you have anyone who can change them for you like a family member?

Im away in cornwall now :D the weather is crappy! :(