Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Have a good holiday. I tried accessing SM on a older type phone and you couldnt' date=' simple as. Although that will change soon when I get an Ipod touch :D[/quote']

Sorry to dissapoint, but you can't change players on your tactics on the touch

Have a good holiday. I tried accessing SM on a older type phone and you couldnt' date=' simple as. Although that will change soon when I get an Ipod touch :D[/quote']

ha, yeah they need to improve the website for mobile phones. Iv got a sony ericsson and it can just about sub players after takin about 5 mins for each page to load, I can also pick formation occasionally. My entire family is on holiday so no-one else can change the tactics for us.

Sorry to dissapoint' date=' but you can't change players on your tactics on the touch[/quote']

Yeah always rains in cornwall, im stayin on bodmin moor as well and its even wetter.

Try puttin the tactics page on the old format, called "tabular tactics", its a link on the tactics page, then it might work for your touch.

Yeah always rains in cornwall' date=' im stayin on bodmin moor as well and its even wetter.

Try puttin the tactics page on the old format, called "tabular tactics", its a link on the tactics page, then it might work for your touch.[/quote']

Thanks for the tip buddy, I'll try that.

you sleeping in a tent on bodmin?

Thanks for the tip buddy' date=' I'll try that.

you sleeping in a tent on bodmin?[/quote']

Not this time, stayin at my grandma's, hopefully get a bit of surfin done. Torquay isnt far from were im stayin actually, you heard of a place called Goliatha Falls near Liskeard?

Try puttin the tactics page on the old format' date=' called "tabular tactics", its a link on the tactics page, then it might work for your touch.[/quote']

I play SM threw my sony ericsson c902 phone just download the 'opera mini' browser. Like u say u hav 2 use the tabular tactics u cant drag the players like on the pc.

Just hope my barnsley win to keep my div3 playoff chance alive

My vote for this season 8 End-of-Season-Awards:

Division 1

Goalkeeper of the season

-Iker Casillas (Newcastle United)

Defender of the season

-Nemanja Vidic (Arsenal)

Midfielder of the season

-John Obi Mikel (Sheffield United)

Forward of the season

-Karim Benzema (Sheffield United)

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only)

-Diego Capel (Bolton Wanderers)

Team of the season

-Winners of Division 1

Division 2

Goalkeeper of the season

-Julio Cesar (West Brom)

Defender of the season

-Ricardo Carvalho (Manchester City)

Midfielder of the season

-Pedro Munitis (Leeds United)

Forward of the season

-Stevan Jovetic (Preston North End)

-Stevan Jovetic (Preston North End)

Team of the season

Winners of Division 2

Division 3

Goalkeeper of the season

-Fernando Rubinho (Doncaster Rovers)

Defender of the season

-Buss Henrique (Leyton Orient)

Midfielder of the season

-Benoît Cheyrou (Watford)

Forward of the season

-Mamadou Niang (Watford)

- Okaka Chuka (Carlisle United)

Team of the season

-Winners of Division 3

Division 4

Goalkeeper of the season

-Shay Given (Wycombe Wanderers)

Defender of the season

-Marco Motta (Notts County)

Midfielder of the season

-Olivier Dacourt (Notts County)

Forward of the season

-Serhiy Rebrov (Notts County)

-Timo Gebhart (Chesterfield)

Team of the season

-Winners of Division 4

These are only nominated players.

Guest drseanfitz

Good news for eveyone' date=' I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks in Cornwall, so wont be able to annoy you anymore with posts about Shorpe for a bit. Good luck to everyone in the final games and playoffs, I'll attempt to change my team using my phone's internet but that will probably only go badly . .[/quote']
Have a nice holiday. I'm afraid changing your tactics on your phone won't work' date=' do you have anyone who can change them for you like a family member?[/quote']

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick today voluntered to sort team selection and do the tactics for Shorpe whilst manager Jonathan Crawford abandons the team for 2 weeks in the sun.

"I feel I could do a good job for Shorpe whist Johnathan is away", Sean told Sky Sports News, "I'd use the opportunity to play some lavish tactics and give some of the fringe players games, maybe give some of the strikers games in defence as part of a learning curve, and vice versa defenders in attack."

As of yet Sean has not been approached by the Shorpe board, but will be sat by his phone today, just in case.:D

I play SM threw my sony ericsson c902 phone just download the 'opera mini' browser. Like u say u hav 2 use the tabular tactics u cant drag the players like on the pc.

Just hope my barnsley win to keep my div3 playoff chance alive

Good advice mate' date=' just downloaded that opera mini thing and its really good, downloaded quickly, smoothly and most of the menus, I'd defo recommend it. Means I will be able to sort team might even make a post at some point :).

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick today voluntered to sort team selection and do the tactics for Shorpe whilst manager Jonathan Crawford abandons the team for 2 weeks in the sun.

"I feel I could do a good job for Shorpe whist Johnathan is away", Sean told Sky Sports News, "I'd use the opportunity to play some lavish tactics and give some of the fringe players games, maybe give some of the strikers games in defence as part of a learning curve, and vice versa defenders in attack."

As of yet Sean has not been approached by the Shorpe board, but will be sat by his phone today, just in case.:D

Thanks Sean that made us laugh. As above iv sorted the problem, and im not very sure I like the sound of these lavish tactics and using fringe players lol. I think there might be some ulterior motive to alter my teams perfomance.

Player strikers in defence and vice versa, is the kind of brilliant tactical move only Crewe can pull off.;)

Guest drseanfitz

Thanks Sean that made us laugh. As above iv sorted the problem' date=' and im not very sure I like the sound of these lavish tactics and using fringe players lol. I think there might be some ulterior motive to alter my teams perfomance.

Player strikers in defence and vice versa, is the kind of brilliant tactical move only Crewe can pull off.;)[/quote']

I might try it actually, might improve my form.

Good advice mate' date=' just downloaded that opera mini thing and its really good, downloaded quickly, smoothly and most of the menus, I'd defo recommend it. Means I will be able to sort team might even make a post at some point :).

Thanks Sean that made us laugh. As above iv sorted the problem, and im not very sure I like the sound of these lavish tactics and using fringe players lol. I think there might be some ulterior motive to alter my teams perfomance.

Player strikers in defence and vice versa, is the kind of brilliant tactical move only Crewe can pull off.;)[/quote']

If you don't know i use phone to access SM and you can still change your tactic via phone. Use traditional mode

If you don't know i use phone to access SM and you can still change your tactic via phone. Use traditional mode
Yeah always rains in cornwall' date=' im stayin on bodmin moor as well and its even wetter.

Try puttin the tactics page on the old format, called "tabular tactics", its a link on the tactics page, then it might work for your touch.[/quote']

yeah i do know try readin back a page :),

"I feel I could do a good job for Shorpe whist Johnathan is away"' date=' Sean told Sky Sports News, "I'd use the opportunity to play some lavish tactics and give some of the fringe players games, maybe give some of the strikers games in defence as part of a learning curve, and vice versa defenders in attack."

As of yet Sean has not been approached by the Shorpe board, but will be sat by his phone today, just in case.:D[/quote']

That could be a good test but you can't totally use all players in unfimiliar position cause the club will automatically change the tactic if there are too many out-of-position players. ;)

Guest King Kolo

Fingers crossed the Watford job is in the hands of a forumer' date=' if anyone has got it can they [b']Pm King Kolo[/b].

:)

Thanks.

Yes Please I want a club for tonights game Lol. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Rame makes Gresty Rd exit

ulrichramebordeaux.jpg

Crewe today announced that they have accepted a £6.3milllion for goalkeeper Ulrich Rame.

36 year old Rame has made 31 league appearances for Crewe this season, was expected to move at the end of the season, but a move at this stage of the season, with 2 key games left, has come out of the blue.

Rame arrived early in the season in a move valued a £1.5 million, so represents a profit of nearly 5 million for the club.

There has been no move yet for another keeper, so 22 year old Russian Soslan Dzhanaev will almost certainly make his competitive debut for Crewe tonight against Boston United

millwall.gif V22_1192393376.gif

Millwall v Cheltenham

Division 2

Match Preview

The Lions season reaches its penultimate fixture this evening with a visit to the New Den from Cheltenham town. As league statisticians pour over the tightest division 2 promotion race in years, the 4th placed Lions come to the game knowing that only a win will do, if they are to retain their precious play-off spot. A loss for Millwall, could see them overtaken by anyone of the 6 clubs below them, and would leave them requiring both a last day of the season win at Stoke,and defeats for at least one of the clubs above them. Millwall fans will no doubt still be ruing the 5 points dropped in the 2-2 draw with Burnley and the late defeat to Sheffield Wednesday, where if the results had gone their way the Lions would be safely in 3rd spot. One time promotion candidates Cheltenham travel to London on the back of a truly awful league run. The crushing 4-1 defeat to Stoke at Whaddon road on Wednesday, is the 4th in a row for the Robins and adds to miserable run which has seen only one win in the last 16 games. Sitting just above the dreaded drop zone with a 3 point lead on Reading a defeat for Cheltenham and a win for the resurgent looking Royals over Derby at the Madejski, would see the teams draw level on points, and makes Cheltenhams uncomfortable end of season trip to Birmingham a must win game.

After a diabolic run of injuries, the Lions welcome back midfield duo Oscar Ahmuda and Stewart Downing both of which will no-doubt reclaim their starting berths in a 5-3-2 set-up in place of young full backs Foley and Mattock. With injuries to Benjani and Boselli, manager Dave Izod will be forced to stick with the inexperienced 4th choice strike pairing of Remy and Callejon. To add to Izod's injury woes, the Lions boss will also be keeping a nervous eye on the Referee as Hangeland, Song and Lemoine are hovering above a 5 game suspension on 4 yellow cards a piece. In an Incredible 8 seasons, spanning an inspiring 322 games at Whaddon Road, legendary manager Andrew Foster has somewhat of a selection headache himself, Veteran holding Midfield Philippe Clement is definately out with a lingering heel injury, as is the suspended Dejan Petkovic. With an aging first choice 11, Fosters options for the game are limited with Petkovics place likely to be taken by Spaniard Moerno Jossico.

Fingers crossed the Watford job is in the hands of a forumer, if anyone has got it can they Pm King Kolo

please. :)

Not this time' date=' stayin at my grandma's, hopefully get a bit of surfin done. Torquay isnt far from were im stayin actually, you heard of a place called Goliatha Falls near Liskeard?[/quote']

Its not really that close, quite a drive away. Agh you gotta do a bit of surfin! ;)

Does anyone know how many forumers are in each divsion??

It was posted in the thread earlier so check back a few pages.. ill quote it wen i find it

E 106 Active Forumers?

Div 1

Coventry

Blackburn

Southampton

Sunderland

Bolton

West Ham

Man utd

Cardiff

Liverpool