Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

don't care if it's me or Turna but the Newcastle don't deserve it. The manager only logged in yesterday I think after about 15 days

ive blew it loosing to villa who finally descided to do his team against me wat luck huh? :eek:

i dont want to win this year as i would have probally been top by alot if i had them from the start not from 16 or so wat games in and in relegation.

i dont mind as newcastle dont win as he never logs on or does deals. it took him about 15 days after i made a bid for Aguero for him to accept it as soon as he logs on... pretty pathetic really.

Reddevilfc deserves to win it as long as liverpool win or draw to newcastle tonight

ive blew it loosing to villa who finally descided to do his team against me wat luck huh? :eek:

i dont want to win this year as i would have probally been top by alot if i had them from the start not from 16 or so wat games in and in relegation.

i dont mind as newcastle dont win as he never logs on or does deals. it took him about 15 days after i made a bid for Aguero for him to accept it as soon as he logs on... pretty pathetic really.

Reddevilfc deserves to win it as long as liverpool win or draw to newcastle tonight

funnily enough I believe my first loss was against Aston Villa as well

I havent recieved the Watford job offer. Turna said he wanted to go back' date=' so Man Utd might be free if that happens.[/quote']

i would love to but it doesnt work like that anymore in some set ups. In Gcs ive retaken clubs ive quit but sometimes in standard set ups i get the "Chairman has banned you from joining the club" or something so i do think its going to be a gamble. would love Watford thou as being a big team is boring. wish i kept Watford as i could of made them into something by now.

Even if i get Watford i wouldnt regret quitting Man Utd as it would be a greater achievement winning with Watford than Man u wouldnt it?

i have changed Man Utd into a very good and young squad and wen i quit them i hope a good manager gets them and gives me some loans :D

Schaars voices concern over future

Preston midfielder Stijn Schaars has spoken out over his lack of first team football. The Dutchman was signed from AZ Alkmaar in exchange for David Wheater earlier this season, and has made 10 apps in both league and cups, scoring 3 goals. But having recently being overlooked in favour of Mark Noble, Stijn thought the time was right to speak out.

"I am unhappy at being fourth choice. When I was signed, the boss told me I was going to be a regular starter, but I have only played 10 times. If I am going to be staying another five years, I hope that I will be playing, not watching at home."

This unrest will not have gone un-noticed, with Tranmere and Crewe both linked with the midfielder. Preston have refused to comment on the matter.

Schaars voices concern over future

Preston midfielder Stijn Schaars has spoken out over his lack of first team football. The Dutchman was signed from AZ Alkmaar in exchange for David Wheater earlier this season' date=' and has made 10 apps in both league and cups, scoring 3 goals. But having recently being overlooked in favour of Mark Noble, Stijn thought the time was right to speak out.

"I am unhappy at being fourth choice. When I was signed, the boss told me I was going to be a regular starter, but I have only played 10 times. If I am going to be staying another five years, I hope that I will be playing, not watching at home."

This unrest will not have gone un-noticed, with Tranmere and Crewe both linked with the midfielder. Preston have refused to comment on the matter.[/font']

i wouldn't mind him on loan:);)

24_front_small.gifYeovil Town V Doncaster Rovers 25_front_small.gif

Yeovil Town play with a different formation tonight for the first time since manager Tom Tamburro came in. He is playing with a 4-3-3 Wingers style. The only problem with this is that they havnt got a proper Defensive Midfielder to play infront of the defenders. But hopefully, the deal for the 'un-named player' will be completed for the last few games of the season.

Preston sign Mihaylov

Preston have completed the signing of Bulgarian U21 'keeper Kikolay Mihaylov. The ex-Levski and Liverpool player signed a 2 year deal, and will provide cover for Jussi Jaaskelainen and Joe Hart.

Please could we have a response from the person deleting the posts. Is any action being taken over the multiple accounts?

i was just about to say that i wondered where my posts had gone :confused: was that guy a random or something?

Guest King Kolo

Awwww but I wan't Watford Lol.

Lol I'd take Rushen and Diamonds Lol.

Guest 1CapWonder

Crewe manager denies Rochdale tap-up claim

A Crewe insider today revealed how tense things are at Crewe' date=' as a simple email caused trouble between Chairman John Bowler and manager Sean Fitzpatrick.

Apparently Rochdale manager Elliot Sutcliffe(the Strawberry Blonde one:D), in one of his many communications with Crewe manager Sean, asked regarding young Englishmen Curtis Main and Mark Albrighton. John Bowler, remembering that he saw both players talking to Elliot after a recent friendly between the two clubs, put 2 and 2 together, got 5 and put in a complaint to the F.A., presuming that it was an attempt to tap up the young duo.

Upon hearing this Sean stormed into Mr Bowlers office firstly demanding to know why his emails are being read, and secondly demanding a withdrawal of the complaint, reminding him that both players had lives before Crewe, and both are old friends of Mr Sutcliffe. Sean then emphasised that he has no worries regarding the contact between the Elliot, Curtis and Mark, and that he has already given the Rochdale boss first refusal on both players, and it was just a routine follow up.

Following what was described as "a heated debate, with broken tea-cups", John Bowler withdrew his complaint and phoned Rochdale boss Elliot to apologise.

[/font']

Sutcliffe In Tapping Up Scandal

The Rochdale manager has been speaking to the press today in order to clear his name after the recent alleged tapping up scandal between himself and two of Crewe's young talents. Sutcliffe has had his name dampened because of a misunderstanding between the board at Crewe. However, the incident was soon cleared up, with Elliot relieved of all charges, yet the tension between himself and John Bowler, the Crewe Chairman is noticeable.

I'm outraged at the events of the last couple of days. I feel myself and Sean Fitzpatrick have a good working relationship and we can talk openly about players and so on. However, to find out that Fitzpatricks position is being abused by Bowler is a disgrace. It leaves him worrying about where he stands and it leaves me looking like a criminal. EC106 should know that Rochdale conduct themselves in the greatest possible manner and just because I'm friends with other players doesn't mean I intend to tap up or abuse my rights. My biggest concern is my players, as we still have a game to prepare for, and those preparations have been hindered now that I have to deal with these ridiculous matters. I don't think he knows quite what damage he has caused here. My name is in disrepute and my players don't know what to think. It also certainly makes any move for Curtis and Mark out of the question now aswell.

Sutcliffe went on to say that he in no way blames Sean Fitzpatrick for any of this, and stated that he also may press charges against Bowler, in the hope that he will learn to trust Fitzpatrick aswell as other managers around him.

Is anyone hoping the new changes come in during the close season? Im looking forward to them and preparing for them. If Player AI comes in, Joe Hart wont like being second choice. If the chairman allows it, I'll let him leave on loan.

Is anyone hoping the new changes come in during the close season? Im looking forward to them and preparing for them. If Player AI comes in' date=' Joe Hart wont like being second choice. If the chairman allows it, I'll let him leave on loan.[/quote']

Do you know anything about the new realistic attendances that will come in next season. Seemingly it will hit smaller clubs harder than the regular clubs. Whatever is the average attendance for your club is what it will be. It has hit a CSKA I have hard. I am down from 65k to 15k. My team Huddersfield Town will be hit hard from what I have seen of their crowds in a 25k stadium.

About player AI, I am looking forward to it, but I guess we'll have to see if it works out something like Football Manager. And will it work to loan out a player, or will you have to sell him if he feels he is not playing enough?

Do you know anything about the new realistic attendances that will come in next season. Seemingly it will hit smaller clubs harder than the regular clubs. Whatever is the average attendance for your club is what it will be. It has hit a CSKA I have hard. I am down from 65k to 15k. My team Huddersfield Town will be hit hard from what I have seen of their crowds in a 25k stadium.

About player AI' date=' I am looking forward to it, but I guess we'll have to see if it works out something like Football Manager. And will it work to loan out a player, or will you have to sell him?[/b']

i think the AI will be great also as players who dont play would want to be sold which means that sides who have alot of good players will have to make choices of who to keep and who goes. This will effect me while im still the Man Utd manager but oh well it happens

Ive good news on the Roy_Keane1 and mattuie beckett front. It is the same person doing that Teddy Sheringham Forum account too as he recently quit Birmingham in Ec3951 and joined straight after with his teddy sheringham account.- What an idiot.

Plus i checked his account and hes in charge of a team in EC 4045.

Division4|Season 8|turn 37|

22249411.gif21903627.gif vs nc1.gif95524296.gif

Later tonight Sean Campbell's Northampton Town welcome Roy Keane's Notts County to the sixfields.The Cobblers are placed in the bottom 3 going into this match whilst their opponents are already crowned div.4 winners.Notts are expected to start with a 4-4-2 formation with record signing Geovanni getting a start.They have won 4 of their last 5 gamesonly losing to Dave Belkevitz's Oxford.Northampton are also expected to start in a 4-4-2 formation whilst trying to dominate possesion.They won their last match 3-2. Yao Kouassi Gervinho is going to be vital for the Cobblers as hee is in goalscoring form.

------------------------------------------------

expected line ups:

Northampton

Gk: Don

RB: Pashayev

CB: Toloi

CB: Bariero

LB: Milicevic

RM: Crowe

CM: Berg

CM: Orrego

LM: Yamamoto

ST: Gervinho©

ST: Zarate

Notts

GK: Yanka 70

RB: Opazo 72

CB: Otamendi 86

CB: Nervo 75

LB: Nagata 72

RM: Rivera 72

CM: Geovanni 86 ©

LM: Mier 72

CF: Baseya 74

ST: Avram 72

ST: Doumbia 83

Guest 1CapWonder

Ive good news on the Roy_Keane1 and mattuie beckett front. It is the same person doing that Teddy Sheringham Forum account too as he recently quit Birmingham in Ec3951 and joined straight after with his teddy sheringham account.- What an idiot.

Plus i checked his account and hes in charge of a team in EC 4045.

Kinda knew that already didn't we??? But good work (Y) :D

lol

i think the AI will be great also as players who dont play would want to be sold which means that sides who have alot of good players will have to make choices of who to keep and who goes. This will effect me while im still the Man Utd manager but oh well it happens

At least you have nothing to be worried about concerning the realistic attendances seeing as Man Utd have a full house every week. I am wondering how the player AI will affect me, as how many games for an 86/87 rated player will I have to play them? Will they be happy loaned out as well.