Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Guest King Kolo

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

I'll put another notice in the Newspaper- Fingers crossed eh mate

:)

Yeah Lol' date=' I hope the guy who got the job offer isn't a Charlton fan. Thanks mate, could you ask them to PM Liam O'Connor (GM) or ask them to search my e-mail [email']Liam9132@hotmail.co.uk[/email]?

Thanks. :)

Guest King Kolo

Actually...

it was me...

i left peterbrough for watford using my other account..:D

You have two teams in the same setup on 2 accounts?

HOW VERY DARE YOU:mad::P;)

i didn't meant to say anything,we both joined the set up when they were already at the bottom.so it wanst opur fault that we are now soemwhere below the table.but i think if we keep our form to next season.we might just be able to make it to mid table or even the play offs. :D:P

But no hard feelings m8 wans't insulting you.if i offended you,then i am sorry :(

i didn't meant to say anything' date='we both joined the set up when they were already at the bottom.so it wanst opur fault that we are now soemwhere below the table.but i think if we keep our form to next season.we might just be able to make it to mid table or even the play offs. :D:P

But no hard feelings m8 wans't insulting you.if i offended you,then i am sorry :([/quote']

I was joking lol:o:D

mid table?? speak for yourself :D

i'm trying to win it:)

I was joking lol:o:D

mid table?? speak for yourself :D

i'm trying to win it:)

well you are aiming for top,but for me,a play off spot is more realastic.If money comes next season.gona spend it wisely on players.

well you are aiming for top' date='but for me,a play off spot is more realastic for me.If money comes next season.gona spend it wisely on players.[/quote']

Same, play-offs here i come(if the chairman giives me some $$$ that is:p)

Even thou Man Utd won last night i need a miracle to win the league as Blackburn are top by 1 point over myself and Newcastle but my GD is the lowest by at least 8 goals so unless both above me loose or draw and i win thats the only way.

Anyway any forumer who is in the playoffs and need loans i will be willing to give anybody who can be loaned out to people who need them.

Cash Deals

Abbiati can leave for 8-9mill

Mcgready can leave for 10-11mill

Barros who had a fine season at Watford scoring 9 goals 15 assists and 4 MOM can leave for around 7mill

P/e Deals

Cole

Diarra

Pogrebnyak

Boswinga

if anybody bids for the players available for cash i will accept the best offer tonight unless i get pm asking to leave it untill cash injections at end of season.

im looking to add CM's and CB's and willing to do 2 for 1s

Same' date=' play-offs here i come(if the chairman giives me some $$$ that is:p)[/quote']

the thing is my forwards are doing fine,but my defence are good and i plan on buying changing my Defence and goal keepers.My top priority:1 Good Goal keeper,a Left,Right back and a RM midfielder and a few young players to complete my next season transfer news. :D

Walsall has terminated the loan of Nicolas N'KOULOU and the club have thanks the young Cener back for his part in helping out the team after playing 27 games for Walsall with 3 goals and 2 assits made.Also,Manchester United forward Milan Barros is Now Walsall's top target after he has been linked to move to Walsall next season in a deal of 8mil.

the thing is my forwards are doing fine' date='but my defence are good and i plan on buying changing my Defence and goal keepers.My top priority:1 Good Goal keeper,a Left,Right back and a RM midfielder and a few young players to complete my next season transfer news. :D[/quote']

I need more midfielders as i have a lot of forwards.Zarate has scored 3 goas in 3 games for me and i hope sambelele(spelling:o) can loan me him next season:).I also have 4 goalkeeper risers:D

Even thou Man Utd won last night i need a miracle to win the league as Blackburn are top by 1 point over myself and Newcastle but my GD is the lowest by at least 8 goals so unless both above me loose or draw and i win thats the only way.

Anyway any forumer who is in the playoffs and need loans i will be willing to give anybody who can be loaned out to people who need them.

Cash Deals

Barros who had a fine season at Watford scoring 9 goals 15 assists and 4 MOM can leave for around 7mill

P/e Deals

Cole

Diarra

Pogrebnyak

Boswinga

if anybody bids for the players available for cash i will accept the best offer tonight unless i get pm asking to leave it untill cash injections at end of season.

What 90+ rated players are you willing to loan out Turna?

Liverpool Manager Tom Field announces players can leave on loan!

Although there is only one game left of the season the Liverpool Boss has declared the following players can leave on loan due to some many things needing to be decided by the games:

NAUGHTON, Kyle (83),

OBRADOVIC, Ivan (86),

EVERTON, Cardoso (82),

Ortega SERGIO SÁNCHEZ (87)

and finally MIGUEL LOPES, Hugo (84)

If interested make an offer.

Liverpool Manager Tom Field announces players can leave on loan!

Although there is only one game left of the season the Liverpool Boss has declared the following players can leave on loan due to some many things needing to be decided by the games:

NAUGHTON' date=' Kyle (83),

OBRADOVIC, Ivan (86),

EVERTON, Cardoso (82),

Ortega SERGIO SÁNCHEZ (87)

and finally MIGUEL LOPES, Hugo (84)

If interested make an offer.[/quote']

made an offer on naughton:)

edit:made bid on sergio sanchez instead

I need more midfielders as i have a lot of forwards.Zarate has scored 3 goas in 3 games for me and i hope sambelele(spelling:o) can loan me him next season:).I also have 4 goalkeeper risers:D

Sorry wont loan any 90s next season, till the last few games of the season. (Try counting the number of 90s in my squad, need all the 90s i can get):o

Sorry wont loan any 90s next season' date=' till the last few games of the season. (Try counting the number of 90s in my squad, need all the 90s i can get):o[/quote']

ok:( *he sobs uncontrollably*

Sorry wont loan any 90s next season' date=' till the last few games of the season. (Try counting the number of 90s in my squad, need all the 90s i can get):o[/quote']

but are you selling anyone in your team,might be interested if they are in my top proirity. :D

Youd better be nice to me Sambalele! Im playing you in the last game and really need a win. If i dont them then Liverpool could get relegated and i would be the laughing stock of the league. :o

Youd better be nice to me Sambalele! Im playing you in the last game and really need a win. If i dont them then Liverpool could get relegated and i would be the laughing stock of the league. :o

na, i seen a good manger having a liverpool in div 3 :eek: :eek:

2 times in my whole life :eek: :eek:

Cash Deals

P/e Deals

Cole

Diarra

Pogrebnyak

Boswinga

11M for McGeady?