Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

drew 2-2 with bolton:(came back from 2-0 down though:D

which leaves me needing to win the last game to win the title.:)

div2 in incredibly tight:eek:

I duno REDDEVILFC i do you a favour by drawing to your tightest rival and you dont do any favours for yourself by winning.

p.s. Whats up with Ribery? Even since i have been in charge of Liverpool he has been 49% on condition and now apparently he will be fit for tomorrow. doubt it with 49%!

drew 2-2 with bolton:(came back from 2-0 down though:D

which leaves me needing to win the last game to win the title.:)

div2 in incredibly tight:eek:

Hope you win DIV 1 buddy. You've helped me out this season, with Miranda and Hernanes. Hernanes has 6 appearances 1 goal and four assists :)

I am seeing if any of the people fighting for relegation or promotion want him as we all know where you will finish. :D

May i have him, Im well and truely in a relegation battle, Even if I Win i might not stay up. :P

but are you selling anyone in your team' date='might be interested if they are in my top proirity. :D[/quote']

Nah, not selling although a good cash offer/ youths p/e for Panucci can be considered.

Youd better be nice to me Sambalele! Im playing you in the last game and really need a win. If i dont them then Liverpool could get relegated and i would be the laughing stock of the league. :o

Im a responsible manager:D, my team plays for the fans, my players play for the club, we dont accept bribes:o

Loanables.

Menez, Thiago Heleno, Marcelo, Rami, Santi (If chairman allows it) are all the fit people i can loan.

Milevskiy, Vidal, Eremenko, Ramos(If chairman allows it) are unfit but might be fit for next game and can be loaned it manager wants to risk it.

Barros, Mcgready, Abbiati and Pogrebnyak can be loaned for people who want to buy them and carnt afford them until end of season. At least get 1 game out of them to test them and see if they are worth. unless they want to buy them out right which suits me fine also :D:D

Loanables.

Menez' date=' Thiago Heleno, Marcelo, Rami, Santi (If chairman allows it) are all the fit people i can loan.

Milevskiy, Vidal, Eremenko, Ramos(If chairman allows it) are unfit but might be fit for next game and can be loaned it manager wants to risk it.

Barros, Mcgready, Abbiati and Pogrebnyak can be loaned for people who want to buy them and carnt afford them until end of season. At least get 1 game out of them to test them and see if they are worth. unless they want to buy them out right which suits me fine also :D:D[/quote']

made a loan offer for Barros already,waiting to test him with Zaki. :D

also is interested in Pogrebnyak and Abbiati.

made a loan offer for Barros already' date='waiting to test him with Zaki. :D

also is interested in Pogrebnyak and Abbiati.[/quote']

accepted it for barros hope he proves himself and he will be worth alot to u lol Zaki is worth 9mill to u and 3mill to me so barros is going to be worth around 10-11mill for u lol

accepted it for barros hope he proves himself and he will be worth alot to u lol Zaki is worth 9mill to u and 3mill to me so barros is going to be worth around 10-11mill for u lol

yup whiuch is why i am willing to fork out 8Mil for him. :D

send a request for a friendly just to have 2 games to Husian a chance also.

so it is gona be Either Zaki playing with barros next season,or it would be Barros with Husian,or Husian with Zaki,if not Zaki is on his way out.latest player interested Aiden MCGEADY and Lukas PODOLSKI.Latest player on his way out:Amr Zaki.

May i have him' date=' Im well and truely in a relegation battle, Even if I Win i might not stay up. :P[/quote']

well make an loan offer for him and then we will see.

whoever doesnt get accepted... there are other like Naughton.

Guest drseanfitz

Crewe Alexandra 1-4 Boston United

10 man Crewe fell to yet another defeat, in a game in which all they needed was a draw to confirm promotion. 80 rated Martin Woods walked away with the only goal for Crewe and the man of the match award, despite being in a team of much higher rated players.

Crewe seems determined to throw away their automatic promotion bid, but still only need a point for promotion.

Newspaper rumours:

News of the World: Fitzpatrick calls in favour from Milwall

The News of the World ran with the story that Crewe manager Sean has contacted his Milwall counterpart Dave Izod suggesting that he should recall Júnior Lauro and Nicolás Lodeiro from their loan spells at Oxford United. Both players have been key figures in Oxfords recent run of form, and if they where to be recaled it would cause havoc for Oxford ahead of Wednesday's fixture with Crewe.

Sunday Star: Charlton to outbid Crewe for goalkeeper

The Sunday Star claims that Charlton are set to outbid Crewe for an unnamed goalkeeper. As Crewe seek a replacement for Ulrich Rame, it is thought that Sean had settled on his replacement, however a bid from division 2 Charlton may see Crewe miss out on a new number 1.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Still mega tight in all divisions in some form or another

Well done- Marius in the 2cnd' date=' Callum,Gavin, Phil and Dermo in the 3rd and In the 4th Dave and John, btw Sean/ Daz what you doing lads?

:)

we got bored going for the title, thought we'd battle it out in the playoffs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and finally a plea:

Could the owners of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Xavi please loan them me for my final game?

and finally a plea:

Could the owners of Lionel Messi' date=' Cristiano Ronaldo and Xavi please loan them me for my final game? [/color']

Xavi... i have him. sure you can loan him. its not as if im fighting to stay in Div 1.

Dream on. :D

However i would be willing to laon any of the players i mentioned on the previous page if you want. Preferably not the 87 rated player.

Turna' date=' i'm looking to sign Pogbrenyak but with my debt i aint sure when the moneys coming[/quote']

Yee we might agree a deal on msn like now :D Also loaned out Thiago Heleno and Vidal to charlton, good luck

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Crewe Alexandra 1-4 Boston United

10 man Crewe fell to yet another defeat' date=' in a game in which all they needed was a draw to confirm promotion. 80 rated Martin Woods walked away with the only goal for Crewe and the man of the match award, despite being in a team of much higher rated players.

Crewe seems determined to throw away their automatic promotion bid, but still only need a point for promotion.

Newspaper rumours:

The News of the World ran with the story that Crewe manager Sean has contacted his Milwall counterpart Dave Izod suggesting that he should recall Júnior Lauro and Nicolás Lodeiro from their loan spells at Oxford United. Both players have been key figures in Oxfords recent run of form, and if they where to be recaled it would cause havoc for Oxford ahead of Wednesday's fixture with Crewe.

The Sunday Star claims that Charlton are set to outbid Crewe for an unnamed goalkeeper. As Crewe seek a replacement for Ulrich Rame, it is thought that Sean had settled on his replacement, however a bid from division 2 Charlton may see Crewe miss out on a new number 1.

[center']- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/center]

we got bored going for the title, thought we'd battle it out in the playoffs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and finally a plea:

Could the owners of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Xavi please loan them me for my final game?

Oxford Utd manager David Belkevitz reacted strongly to suggestions from under pressure Crewe Alexandra manager, drseanfitz, that Millwall manager Dave Izod should recall two of his on loan players in the hope that this would weaken the Oxford Utd team in lieu of their final match of the season. He spoke to an SM reporter this morning after the article was printed in the "screws of the world" newspaper, "I am angry for him to suggest that these two players, albeit that they have done a great job for us in their time here, have been the catalyst to our successful run in the league. Both these players came to us half way into my tenure as manager here and it's an insult for him to say that these two players are the sole reason for our great run recently, no one, or even two players make a team, this has been a team effort from the moment I arrived here and there are no prima donna's at Oxford Utd FC.

I showed the lads the piece that was written on the training ground this morning and if ever they needed spurring on, which they don't, then this has surely done it. I could see the passion in my lads faces and all this has done has ignited the fire in their bellies for the match against Crewe Alexandra. I have been trying to get them geared up for one last assault but drseanfitz has done that for me eloquently :P. We have another score to settle on the 5th of August with Crewe, they hammered us 5-1 in the other league fixture and this has stuck in the throats of my lads, but this newspaper article has got them all fired up now, so thanks drseanfitz, although my lads didn't need that much incentive, you have certainly raised the stakes, and a victory against you might well see you drop into the play off zone instead of the automatic slot you hold presently."" :eek::D

Guest King Kolo

errr!!???

i think so...:confused:

That means your a cheater...

You manage Peterborough AND Watford?

That means your a cheater...

You manage Peterborough AND Watford?

No, he left Peterborough on one account and took Watford on another account mate. He is not currently managing 2 clubs, he only has one team.

Guest King Kolo

No' date=' he left Peterborough on one account and took Watford on another account mate. He is not currently managing 2 clubs, he only has one team.[/quote']

Why didn't he just accept the job offer...?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Manager David Belkevitz continued his war of words with Crewe Alexandra manager drseanfitz by stating that after looking at the players performance table, Oxford Utd have THREE players in the top scorers section and FOUR players in the man of the match section, Crewe Alexandra have NONE in either category. All the players mentioned are all signed up Oxford Utd staff so to suggest that a couple of on loan players have turned our season around is to say the least ludicrous. I will be putting out my three main strikers for this match and let them loose on the nervous Crewe Alexandra defence. I will enjoy watching them fold under the sheer pressure my boys will inflict on them, welcome to the play offs Sean :P