Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Why didn't he just accept the job offer...?

I don't think he had them on offer, I think they were free amd he probably though he wanted a bigger club.

Yee we might agree a deal on msn like now :D Also loaned out Thiago Heleno and Vidal to charlton' date=' good luck[/quote']

Thanks for the loan Turna. They will be a great boost for my squad to keep the plays-off group even if it will take only one game. :)

I don't think he had them on offer' date=' I think they were free amd he probably though he wanted a bigger club.[/quote']

He had them on job offer but wanted them on a different account so he rejected the offer picked them up on the second account so for a moment he had 2 teams in the set up but quit peterborough straight after so he has done nothing wrong in my eyes

He had them on job offer but wanted them on a different account so he rejected the offer picked them up on the second account so for a moment he had 2 teams in the set up but quit peterborough straight after so he has done nothing wrong in my eyes

True, my bad sorry didn't realise he had them on offer, sorry :o

Guest 1CapWonder

Sutcliffe Enjoys War Of Words

125px-rochdale_badge.png

As EC106 prepared for the final game of the 8th season, the Rochdale manager, who has nothing of real value to play for, applauded the fact that teams and managers of Division 4 were making this one of the most exciting finishes ever, and even stated that he will look out for the Oxford - Crewe score even before his own. Sutcliffe will be sitting in the stands on Wednesday, partly because he is experimenting with his team, and wants a hawk-eye view, but also because he wishes to be near a TV monitor so he can keep up to date with the happenings around Division 4 and elsewhere.

As a football fan, the end of the season is perfect, as a Rochdale manager, it is obviously not quite what we would want. However I am not complaining, a win in our last game gives us a chance to push on for a top half finish and that is certainly something I want us to achieve.

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick, may also have hoped that the tapping up scandal which came to the fray this week is forgotten about, as Sutcliffe's Dale have a big part to play in whether or not they go straight up. Although Sutcliffe has promised Dale fans he will experiment with the team, he also claims that all it takes is a PM from the Crewe gaffer to make him play his strongest XI.

The press are obviously making a big deal of what has happened between myself and Crewe in recent weeks, however they shouldn't believe that I am to play a weak team in the hope of seeing them drop out of the automatics. Sean has become a friend and should count on us to go out there and do a job for him, instead of throwing the game. Most of all, we see Crewe as a major threat, and should they go up, we will struggle next year with such strong teams in our Division again.

Are you allowed 2 accounts? :confused:

Yes you are allowed to have more than one account but can't play in the same setup. I have five accounts at the moment btw.

Thanks Dean i didn't know that' date=' guess i won't bother to renew my Gold membership then :rolleyes:[/color']

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Thanks Dean i didn't know that' date=' guess i won't bother to renew my Gold membership then :rolleyes:[/color']

Tight bloody cockney git :D, your paltry donation is for the good of this great game, anyway Izod, I am off out for breakfast so I will respond to your no doubt acerbic retort later, have fun boys :D

Yes you are allowed to have more than one account but can't play in the same setup. I have five accounts at the moment btw.

You wont want to know how many accounts I had previosuly. Guess (150++ clubs in total)(:o:o

Surelly you didnt did you mate?

The most teams i have had is 14 all on my GM account. Only got 12 atm.

Of cos' date=' that was a long time ago, when i had no exams;)

Left with only around 20 plus clubs now (Quitted more than 160 clubs:D)NOTE THIS IS NOT A CALCULATION ERROR;)

Most of the accounts are just left to rot now.

Of cos' date=' that was a long time ago, when i had no exams;)

Left with only around 20 plus clubs now (Quitted more than 160 clubs:D)NOTE THIS IS NOT A CALCULATION ERROR;)

Most of the accounts are just left to rot now.

I am considering of quiting two of my five accounts soon. (only three clubs I think). With my exams, project interviews/presentation, quizzes, lab test starting next week, I think I should concentrate more on school stuff. ;)

I am considering of quiting two of my five accounts soon. (only three clubs I think). With my exams' date=' project interviews/presentation, quizzes, lab test starting next week, I think I should concentrate more on school stuff. ;)[/quote']

Yeah, i hope i can reduce my numbers to a single digit. "A" Levels this year, gotta work very very hard

Just hit me on how hard this league actually is!!

Searching for good players via the search box and every player seems to be taken by a manged club!

Anyone selling good keepers?

MEEEEE! Abbiati lol would like around 7-8mill for him thou

Tight bloody cockney git :D' date=' your paltry donation is for the good of this great game, anyway Izod, I am off out for breakfast so I will respond to your no doubt acerbic retort later, have fun boys :D[/quote']

Sue you Scottish ape, the sweetness of my chocolate donut has not removed the bitter taste of the bile,your latest deliberate slur on my blemish free character, has brought to my mouth. Therefore I have decided I shall deal with you once more, after my victory over 'Our Bobbo", far away from this holy place, in a much less well attended thread. Nevertheless, I will in the future, take every God given opportunity to warn the noble young men and women of 106, of your Caddish demeanour and the darkness of your true character. Enjoy the Porridge, go careful not to choke..... you sickest of indivduals.

Guest 1CapWonder

The Boy's A Bit Special

Chris Maxwell

0,,10311~5777205,00.jpg

Real Life Player Fact File

Real Club: Wrexham

Born: 30 July 1990

Nationality: Welsh

Position: Goalkeeper (Gk)

Rochdale snapped Maxwell up on a free this season. With no previous EC106 experience under his belt the recentley turned 19 year old could be seen as a gamble. But with a rating of 63, and the lad already appearing for Wales at u17, u19 and u21 International Level, it seems a safe bet, especially as he appeared 4 times for Wrexham last year. A rise is certainly on the way and a decent keeper seems to have fallen into Sutcliffe's lap.

125px-rochdale_badge.png

17.7M is being considered.

It is apparent that Rennes have placed a 17.7 Million bid for Lukas Podolski, Chazza was going to take him off the transfer list this morning but forgot about it. Chazza is considering the offer but Podolski is one of the main parts of the team, Chazza has alot of thinking to do.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Sue you Scottish ape' date=' the sweetness of my chocolate donut has not removed the bitter taste of the bile,your latest deliberate slur on my blemish free character, has brought to my mouth. Therefore I have decided I shall deal with you once more, after my victory over 'Our Bobbo", far away from this holy place, in a much less well attended thread. Nevertheless, I will in the future, take every God given opportunity to warn the noble young men and women of 106, of your Caddish demeanour and the darkness of your true character. Enjoy the Porridge, go careful not to choke..... you sickest of indivduals.[/color']

The character of an honest man you mean Mr Izod, something you would know very little about living in that cauldron of filth and degeneracy in the capital of our great nation. How very apt that you, a miserable Londoner, would query a small donation for the good of this great game, a game that had the temerity to allow such riff raff as yourself into the hallowed chambers of SM to spout your East End drivel while intoxicated with the funny ciggies, your recent slump in form with your beloved Millwall is probably down to the fact that you have been, how shall I put it? In another dimension while formulating your teams tactics. Just a word to the wise my southern cuz, you can't expect to win matches strumming your air guitar naked as a jay bird and doing the windmill, aka Pete Townsend, another scruff from the city, albeit a very talented one, although he obviously looked north to the boys from the Pool' for inspiration and guidance. No, your players are in a bewildered state of confusion as you enter the training ground with your out of body state of mind and smiling madly at all and sundry.:eek:. Also my dear London friend, talking to the Millwall pet cat about tactics while under the influence hardly promotes confidence in your young men. I accept that you have done a good job in keeping these young thieves and vagabonds off the streets of London, but they need guidance, not The Who blasting out "We won't get fooled again" as they suffer yet another set back in their promotion dreams. Mr Izod, time to take control of your mundane existence and do the job you are being paid to do, bring success to Millwall FC, instead of walking around trying to look, and sound like Pete Townsend. God knows you have enough on your plate trying to turn these poor scoundrels into winners as it is!!!:eek::D

Ah half Scots Sue, Back from trough already? as I have already indicated you attention seeking Slubberdegullion,I will deal with you when I see fit in the place where only we and the Roman Candle dare to tread. So hold you hairy tongue and take your foul smelling ideas away from this Holy place or forever fear my wraith.

Ah half Scots Sue' date=' Back from trough already? as I have already indicated you attention seeking Slubberdegullion,I will deal with you when I see fit in the place where only we and the Roman Candle dare to tread. So hold you hairy tongue and take your foul smelling ideas away from this Holy place or forever fear my wraith.[/color']

....So anyway gents, what a beautiful day it has been today :D

....So anyway gents' date=' [b']what a beautiful day it has been today[/b] :D

that did make me laugh as its been raining all day :mad: but i guess ur not on about the weather huh?