Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

that did make me laugh as its been raining all day :mad: but i guess ur not on about the weather huh?

no it hasn't, it has been very Overcast here :P

It's a-bit of a change ;)

no it hasn't' date=' it has been very Overcast here :P

It's a-bit of a change ;)[/quote']

its nice to be were u are then huh? i hope it does clear up as its boring while its raining

its nice to be were u are then huh? i hope it does clear up as its boring while its raining

Wales (lol and we're meant to be the wettest :o)

Where are you mate?

Wales (lol and we're meant to be the wettest :o)

Where are you mate?

some off skirts of brum (Walsall) where its meant to just cloudy (according to weather reports) but its been showers all day. This is the reason i dont watch or listen to weather reports anymore

that did make me laugh as its been raining all day :mad: but i guess ur not on about the weather huh?

Rain? are you serious lol? i have been in London all weekend, and i have just drove up back to Yorkshire, and its been really nice from South to North. In fairness i never went to the West Midlands as i stayed on the A1(M) so i only passed Peterborough and Nottingham. Maybe i missed the rain too:confused:

Rain? are you serious lol? i have been in London all weekend' date=' and i have just drove up back to Yorkshire, and its been really nice from South to North. In fairness i never went to the West Midlands as i stayed on the A1(M) so i only passed Peterborough and Nottingham. Maybe i missed the rain too:confused:[/quote']

well i have exagerated saying its been raining all day which technically it has but hasnt lol. its been on and off showers all day so ive stayed in being bord. And to clarify i live in willenhall just said walsall as people probably herd of walsall than willenhall. willenhall is very close to walsall thou reason why i say walsall

Edit : we must be really bord to be talking about "The Weather" wat is the world comming to?

well i have exagerated saying its been raining all day which technically it has but hasnt lol. its been on and off showers all day so ive stayed in being bord. And to clarify i live in willenhall just said walsall as people probably herd of walsall than willenhall. willenhall is very close to walsall thou reason why i say walsall

Edit : we must be really bord to be talking about "The Weather" wat is the world comming to?

LOL i was just trying to change the subject ;)

NOOOO just realised my last game is against Chelsea so my hopes of winning the league have non gone out of the window. Will only need my starting 11 so everybody else is loanable "IF" the chairman allows it

Adler

Alves - Rio - Evra

Diarra

Ronaldo - Brown - Raul Garcia - Silva

Torres - Rooney

everybody else is loanable who isnt listed in the team above so first come first serve to players who are not in first 11

NOOOO just realised my last game is against Chelsea so my hopes of winning the league have non gone out of the window. Will only need my starting 11 so everybody else is loanable "IF" the chairman allows it

Adler

Alves - Rio - Evra

Diarra

Torres - Rooney

everybody else is loanable who isnt listed in the team above so first come first serve to players who are not in first 11

mate i still reckon you are in with a chance as Chelsea have been poor since i brought Terry off them and have lost 4 games on a trot.

However i dont think you will now come 1st as i cant see both Newcastle and Blackburn slipping up. 2nd for you if you win i say.

Guest 1CapWonder

Adler

Alves - Rio - Evra

Diarra

Torres - Rooney

You play with full backs in a back 3??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

mate i still reckon you are in with a chance as Chelsea have been poor since i brought Terry off them and have lost 4 games on a trot.

However i dont think you will now come 1st as i cant see both Newcastle and Blackburn slipping up. 2nd for you if you win i say.

i carnt see them both slipping up and after loosing to villa ive lost the motivation and hope to win it

You play with full backs in a back 3??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That defence has been amazing for me (touch wood) it will continue :D

As you can tell that is more or less my strongest side so i do need a CM badly but no body seems to want to sell them.

MEEEEE! Abbiati lol would like around 7-8mill for him thou

Will consider it mate' date=' just that havnt got the money at the moment![/color']

How about i make a bid when i should get money from league and chaiman?

Thanks

Really need a good AM or LM for last game on loan please!

If i want to play this formation that i think will work then i need a good Am or Lm.

If this works then i will buy one for the next season. Thankyou

Guest drseanfitz

Oxford Utd manager David Belkevitz reacted strongly to suggestions from under pressure Crewe Alexandra manager' date=' drseanfitz, that Millwall manager Dave Izod should recall two of his on loan players in the hope that this would weaken the Oxford Utd team in lieu of their final match of the season. He spoke to an SM reporter this morning after the article was printed in the "screws of the world" newspaper, "I am angry for him to suggest that these two players,.;..................op into the play off zone instead of the automatic slot you hold presently."" :eek::D[/quote']
Manager David Belkevitz continued his war of words with Crewe Alexandra manager drseanfitz by stating that after looking at the players performance table' date=' Oxford Utd have THREE players in the top scorers section and FOUR players in the man of the match section, Crewe Alexandra have NONE in either category. ........., welcome to the play offs Sean :P[/quote']

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick tonight spoke out on claims made by Sunday newspaper the News of the World, and on the reactions of Oxford manager David Belkevitz.

"I got up this morning, had my breakfast and sent the wife out for my Sunday papers, and was shocked by the claims in the News of the World regarding myself and Dave Izod. However upon returning from my afternoon visit to the pub I read the reactions of Mr Belkovitz, and to be honest I was flabbergasted. To think that a man with that many years of life experience would actually believe what a Jordan loving paper like the NOTW was bad enough, but for him to question the integrity of not only myself, but of Dave Izod, a manager for whom I have the utmost respect, it has left me totally discombobulated."

"If he wants to rely on some tabloid rag to encourage his squad, then so be it. It will make my win on Wednesday all the sweeter when I seal promotion and inflict a big enough defeat on him that Wycombe can nab his play off spot."

"It also amazes me how he talks of how individual players don't make his team, but then boasts of how he has certain individuals in the man of the match, and top scorer charts."

"In fact I am so shocked I am going to post a totally off topic image just beacause I cant decide on an approprate image that will get past the censors."

haydenbioass.gif

When asked about the decision by Rochdale to play an experimental side against Shorpe Sean replied:

"I have total confidence in Elliot, If he says he is playing an experimental side, then I believe that the experiment is an attempt to win, and that he will not be putting out a team of equal quality to an under 12's reserve side, unlike a certain manager who has already secured promotion from our division."

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick tonight spoke out on claims made by Sunday newspaper the News of the World' date=' and on the reactions of Oxford manager David Belkevitz.[/color']

"I got up this morning, had my breakfast and sent the wife out for my Sunday papers, and was shocked by the claims in the News of the World regarding myself and Dave Izod. However upon returning from my afternoon visit to the pub I read the reactions of Mr Belkovitz, and to be honest I was flabbergasted. To think that a man with that many years of life experience would actually believe what a Jordan loving paper like the NOTW was bad enough, but for him to question the integrity of not only myself, but of Dave Izod, a manager for whom I have the utmost respect, it has left me totally discombobulated."

"If he wants to rely on some tabloid rag to encourage his squad, then so be it. It will make my win on Wednesday all the sweeter when I seal promotion and inflict a big enough defeat on him that Wycombe can nab his play off spot."

"It also amazes me how he talks of how individual players don't make his team, but then boasts of how he has certain individuals in the man of the match, and top scorer charts."

"In fact I am so shocked I am going to post a totally off topic image just beacause I cant decide on an approprate image that will get past the censors."

haydenbioass.gif

When asked about the decision by Rochdale to play an experimental side against Shorpe Sean replied:

"I have total confidence in Elliot, If he says he is playing an experimental side, then I believe that the experiment is an attempt to win, and that he will not be putting out a team of equal quality to an under 12's reserve side, unlike a certain manager who has already secured promotion from our division."

If drseanfitz thinks that the image he has posted will take away my concentration to respond.......then he is right:p, hold on drseanfitz, I am having a moment watching blondie and wish I was twenty years younger with a wad of cash in my hip pocket, blondie and me would be exercising to a greater degree than she is right now :eek::eek:B).

Ok, I'm calm now, that was a cheap shot to try to get the heart rate pumping overtime, and yes, you succeeded drseanfitz, but I have gathered my thoughts and I'm back on track. I wasn't pointing out that indivdual players who are signed by Oxford Utd make my side a one man outfit. I was just showing you the versatility within my young squad, and the fact that we don't depend on any one player to get us results. I would be lying if I said the two Millwall players (who have secretly begged me if they could stay here at Oxford Utd) have not contributed to our cause and as much as it sticks in my craw, I have to thank the generosity of Mr Izod, god I can't believe I just said that :eek:. Whether The Screws Of The World said these things or not, there is no smoke without fire and as drseanfitz is in a state of utter panic at his teams recent displays, we have a saying up here in Scotland, it's called,(They have lost their bottle :P) he is quaking in his boots as we speak from his lonely bed and breakfast,(there are no hotels in Crewe:p) wondering what fate has in store for him on Wednesday. Well let me assure drseanfitz, my lads are all set to dismantle his trembling squad and send him into the play offs where we will have another go at booting them back into the 4th Division for yet another season.

THE BOYS FROM OXFORD UTD AWAIT YOUR VISIT DRSEANFITZ....BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID COME WEDNESDAY EVENING:D

Guest drseanfitz

If drseanfitz thinks that the image he has posted will take away my concentration to respond.......then he is right:p' date=' hold on drseanfitz, I am having a moment watching blondie and wish I was twenty years younger with a wad of cash in my hip pocket, blondie and me would be exercising to a greater degree than she is right now :eek::eek:B).

Ok, I'm calm now, that was a cheap shot to try to get the heart rate pumping overtime, and yes, you succeeded drseanfitz, but I have gathered my thoughts and I'm back on track. I wasn't pointing out that indivdual players who are signed by Oxford Utd make my side a one man outfit. I was just showing you the versatility within my young squad, and the fact that we don't depend on any one player to get us results. I would be lying if I said the two Millwall players (who have secretly begged me if they could stay here at Oxford Utd) have not contributed to our cause and as much as it sticks in my craw, I have to thank the generosity of Mr Izod, god I can't believe I just said that :eek:. Whether The Screws Of The World said these things or not, there is no smoke without fire and as drseanfitz is in a state of utter panic at his teams recent displays, we have a saying up here in Scotland, it's called,(They have lost their bottle :P) he is quaking in his boots as we speak from his lonely bed and breakfast,(there are no hotels in Crewe:p) wondering what fate has in store for him on Wednesday. Well let me assure drseanfitz, my lads are all set to dismantle his trembling squad and send him into the play offs where we will have another go at booting them back into the 4th Division for yet another season.

[center']THE BOYS FROM OXFORD UTD AWAIT YOUR VISIT DRSEANFITZ....BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID COME WEDNESDAY EVENING:D[/center]

you are so going to beat me in the play off final now aren't you.:D

and I'll have you know its Mr drseanfitz to you!!!

My chairman just blocked a p/e deal with an 'unavailable to manage' club? Since when did they do that? Really annoying as i could miss out on him now.. not going too say who lol.

Schwarzer must go, could do with about 7mil for him but will listen to any cash offers. :)

Guest drseanfitz

My chairman just blocked a p/e deal with an 'unavailable to manage' club? Since when did they do that? Really annoying as i could miss out on him now.. not going too say who lol.

Schwarzer must go' date=' could do with about 7mil for him but will listen to any cash offers. :)[/quote']

I know who it was, slip me £10 and i'll keep it quiet:p

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

you are so going to beat me in the play off final now aren't you.:D

and I'll have you know its Mr drseanfitz to you!!!

If the blondie is going to be at Wednesday's match, I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement :P, I can cope with defeat if I have an hour with her :eek::D.

Guest drseanfitz

If the blondie is going to be at Wednesday's match' date=' I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement :P, I can cope with defeat if I have an hour with her :eek::D.[/quote']

I'll see what I can do for you.

what I wouldn't give for an hour with her(Checks wife isn't looking over shoulder):)

Looking for strikers rated 88+ will offer money or players:)

Mate i would be prepared to sell Raul to you if the right offer came along. However it would be very tempting as he is still rated 95 on the game and will boost your team alot.

even over 90 rated players in this setup are hard to come by so a 95 is very hard to get.

p?e will only be accepted.

Mate i would be prepared to sell Raul to you if the right offer came along. However it would be very tempting as he is still rated 95 on the game and will boost your team alot.

even over 90 rated players in this setup are hard to come by so a 95 is very hard to get.

p?e will only be accepted.

id love raul

im sunderland