Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Cool' date=' hes up for loan then next season. Didnt think it would go through as he's an 89 and the squad average is 88. I think it might be because I just signed Mihaylov.

Btw who is Swansea? No, Im not loaning out Jovetic :P[/quote']

Can i have hart next season??

Yeah' date=' what club are you?

With the Player AI thing coming in soon, Hart won't like to be playing second-fiddle to Jaaskelainen.[/quote']

i do agree the player AI is going to be a pain for clubs with alot of 90+ so im trying to lower the 90s in my side..

Yaya,Santi (if chairman will) is loanable. Could somebody check if i can loan those 2 out please? thanks

Rami, Eremenko and Abbiati are loanable also.

These loans are only till end of season and play offs "ONLY" i dont want pms saying can i loan them next season due to i might not even have them next season.

Burrow on Liverpool plight

With one game left to go, one of England's 'big four' could be set for the drop to Division Two. After a season of bad management, new manager Tom Field has won 3 of the 8 games he has been in charge of, drawing 2 and losing 3. John Terry and Aleksandr Anyukov have joined the Reds in a desperate bid for survival, but the club find themselves teetering on the edge of relegation, in 17th place, with a -13 GD, three less than 19th placed Cardiff.

Preston manager James Burrow was linked with the Liverpool post, and he spoke out today about the club close to his heart.

"Liverpool did offer me the job of manager, and it was very tempting, as they are a big club and the club I supported as a child. But I decided to stay on as Preston gaffer to continue what I started. I have every confidence in Tom Field and I am absolutely certain that we will not be facing each other next season ;)"

i do agree the player AI is going to be a pain for clubs with alot of 90+ so im trying to lower the 90s in my side..

Yaya' date='Santi (if chairman will) is loanable. Could somebody check if i can loan those 2 out please? thanks

These loans are only till end of season and play offs "ONLY" i dont want pms saying can i loan them next season due to i might not even have them next season.[/quote']

ive tried loaning santi before, chairman doesn't allow it.

Yaya' date='Santi (if chairman will) is loanable. Could somebody check if i can loan those 2 out please? thanks

These loans are only till end of season and play offs "ONLY" i dont want pms saying can i loan them next season due to i might not even have them next season.[/quote']

Yaya and santi cazorla cant mate:)

ive tried loaning santi before' date=' chairman doesn't allow it.[/quote']
Yaya and santi cazorla cant mate:)

ok thanks for trying both of u ;) well now looks like ill sell probally Santi and Diarra now and keep Yaya.

Want P/e for Santi "IF" people are intrested

ok thanks for trying both of u ;) well now looks like ill sell probally Santi and Diarra now and keep Yaya.

Want P/e for Santi "IF" people are intrested

ill buy santi for 200k jason crowe and delac??;):D

Cazorla cant be loaned.

Abbiatti and Raul Garcia can though, so I think your limit is 91.

Cazorla cant be loaned.

Abbiatti and Raul Garcia can though' date=' so I think your limit is 91.[/quote']

Thanks for that james but i need Garcia or id loan him out. im weakest in CM so i do need to improve it... i found out thou that arsenal have 4 CMs over 92. pitty he doesnt sell any of them thou :(

Burrow on Liverpool plight

With one game left to go' date=' one of England's 'big four' could be set for the drop to Division Two. After a season of bad management, new manager Tom Field has won 3 of the 8 games he has been in charge of, drawing 2 and losing 3. John Terry and Aleksandr Anyukov have joined the Reds in a desperate bid for survival, but the club find themselves teetering on the edge of relegation, in 17th place, with a -13 GD, three less than 19th placed Cardiff.

Preston manager James Burrow was linked with the Liverpool post, and he spoke out today about the club close to his heart.

"Liverpool did offer me the job of manager, and it was very tempting, as they are a big club and the club I supported as a child. But I decided to stay on as Preston gaffer to continue what I started. I have every confidence in Tom Field and I am absolutely certain that we will not be facing each other next season ;)"

[/font']

thanks mate. good report. I dont think my form has been that bad at liverpool, sort of mid-table form just all the other teams around me are doing well. Coventry essentially.

By the way Turna, once the season is over i will attempt to get Santi cazolra off you as he is needed in my squad. So you may want to wait and see what i bid before you sell him.