Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

6 Players :o

I guess u not really in the transfer market then? mine is 3 pages but i just deleted the ones that have been taken and it left me 15 players lol

noticed u survived the drop nice one

im intrested in Dzagoev, Higuian, Pique, Lloris and Caceres . would u sell any of them?

I guess u not really in the transfer market then? mine is 3 pages but i just deleted the ones that have been taken and it left me 15 players lol

noticed u survived the drop nice one

im intrested in Dzagoev' date=' Higuian, Pique, Lloris and Caceres . would u sell any of them?[/quote']

to be fair, I have been manager for about 20 games but I've had about 2m to spend :D

the following swansea players are for sale... either type of deal will be considered. player exchange is preferred due to my small squad (24 players including 2 loans and 2 accepted bids)

Nicklas BENDTNER

Pavel MAMAEV

Per Ciljan SKJELBRED

and some lesser rated players. please bid asap

the following swansea players are for sale... either type of deal will be considered. player exchange is preferred due to my small squad (24 players including 2 loans and 2 accepted bids)

Nicklas BENDTNER

Pavel MAMAEV

Per Ciljan SKJELBRED

and some lesser rated players. please bid asap

I may be interested in Skjelbred, but unless you want Schaars, Im not doing part-ex.

I may be interested in Skjelbred' date=' but unless you want Schaars, Im not doing part-ex.[/quote']

schaars and some cash sounds good!:D

if any1 else is interested in bendtner i would like a replacement striker and a left back or cash and a repalcement striker

mamaev will require an attacking mid and winger or cash and an attacking mid

i am also adding Victor OBINNA to the list of players for sale

No' date=' most assists in my squad this season. How about replacing N'Kufo with cash?[/quote']

Stop Forcing Schaars on everyone, How about Jovetic and Necid for Milito then you get Benayoun for chairman?

Tranmere rovers send back Giovinco to his parent club Charlton after securing the loan of Mancini. Giovinco wasn't playing well enough for me and mancini is more suited to the position. But many thanks to Dean Bryant :)

Hull Thump Bristol City

Hull City 4 - 0 Bristol City

J.Elmander 25, 37

A.Alexis Sanchez 85

A.Gómez 88

Hull Completely Destroyed Bristol City Although Hull Looked Shaky At The Back As Bristol City Took 20 Shots In Total And The Crossbar And Post Denied Them Most Times Along With On-Loan Keeper Helton Putting In A Solid Performance, After Constant Pressure From Bristol City, Hull Caught Them Off Guard On The Counter Attack With Star Striker Elmander Bagging A Goal Which Wrong Footed The Bristol City Keeper With A Cruel Deflection In The 25th Minute To Ease The Pressure Of Hull, Yet Bristol City Refused To Give Up And Came At Hull Again And Scott Murray Hit The Crossbar Saving Hull's Blushes As Helton Was Caught Off Guard, And Once Again Attack Minded Hull City Came Again With Alexis Sanchez Blasting Wide. And Only 2 Minutes Later A Blunder By Bristol Left Bristol City Veteran Basso To Perform A Fantastic Save But It Wasn't Enough As Directly After That Terrific Save, Elmander Cooley Scored The Resulting Header To Make It His 13th Goal Of The Season. As The Second Half Began The Fans Were Given End To End Football Which Would Excite Even The Dullest Supporter, Bristol City's Laudrup Superbly Chipped Helton Only For The Ball To Be Cleared Off The Line As Laudrup Wheeled A Way In Excitement And Helton's Blushes Spared Yet Again All Though The Brazillian Shone In The Match, He Had A Few Moments Were Hull City Fans Were Wincing, On Loan Centre-Back Marko Basa Was Booked For Refusing To Move Back 10 Yards After Hull Were Penalized For A Harsh Challenge, Although From The 70th Minute Onward Hull Dominated And Although Bristol City Did Have The Occasional Chance It Was Hull City's Stunning Youngster Alexis Sanchez Who Stole The Limelight With A Dazzling Run Throught Two Defenders And Burying The Ball Into The Corner Of The Net, The KC Stadium Exploded As Over 15,000 Fans Cheered In Excitement As Alexis Sanchez Lapped Up The Applause With A Samba Style Dance At The Corner Flag And 3 Minutes Later Gómez Capped Off A Sensational Home Win With A Easy Finish, Making Up For His Earlier Miss. Bristol City Trotted Off Looking Glum While The Hull City Team Including The Manager Lapped Up The Applause.

Igor Gouveia Speaks About Hull City's Victory With The Look Of A Happy Manager Although A Hint Disappointment On His Face Although His Team Have Just Secured A Fantastic Win, CNN Were First On The Scene To Interview Him Right After The Game.

CNN Interviewer: How Do You Feel About That Result?

Igor Said:

Fantastic Result For Me And The Lads And We'll Go Into Our Final Fixture Looking To Thump The Opposition Who Will Be Gillingham, So Yes, Fantastic Result And Credit Goes To The Whole Team For Playing Brilliantly.

CNN Interviewer: Are You Happy With Hull City's Finishing Position?

Igor Said:

Far From It, You Saw That Hull Side Decimate Bristol City, And You Play Them Week In Week Out In The League Hoping For More Of The Same And Sadly The Hull Fans Have Seen No Where Near The Level That This Club Could Achieve, I Honestly Believe We Were Title Contenders In The Beginning Of The Season Then Our Form Dipped, I Kept Tinkering Away At The Front 3 And The Back 4, And Found A Solution And The Team Clicked During The Last Couple Of Games, The Team Have Been So Inconsistent During This Campaign, And I Hope To Get Much Needed Funds So We Can Open Next Seasons Campaign With A Stronger Side And Challenge For The League Title Rather Then Finishing 13th.

CNN Interviewer: Do You Think Your Tinkering Has Done More Harm Then Good?

Igor Said:

In A Way Yes, I Didn't Allow The Squad To Gel Enough But I'll Change Things And Attempt To Buy A Few Players And This Time You'll See Hull With A More Consistent String Of Results Hopefully Wins.

CNN Interviewer: Do You Want Your Loan Signings Back At The Club Next Season?

Igor Said:

Why Of Course, Giovani Has Given Us A Nice Return Of Goals Each Time He Has Been Played His Goal Record At Hull Speaks For Itself, The Manager Has Shown He Is Unwilling To Sell Him So I'll Expect Him Back Here Before Next Season Starts And I Hope Helton And Basa Rejoin Us On Loan Or Maybe Even On A Permanent Basis But I Will Try Everything To Get Them To This Club On A Loan Deal Or On A Permanent Deal As They In The Games They Have Played Have Shown The Quality We Need At The KC Stadium And Have Put In Fantastic Performances.

CNN Interviewer: Any Chance You Could Give Us A Hint On Your Transfer Targets?

Igor Said:

I Will Not Name Any Names But I Will Say I Will Be Looking To Buy A LB, A RB, 2 Wingers And A Attacking Midfielder

CNN Interviewer: Thanks For Your Time And Good Luck As Hull's Manager For Another Season.

Igor Said:

Thanks, It's Been A Pleasure.

I need a replacement' date=' Crouch or Jovetic you decide, Milito is 93[/quote']

I'll sell you Necid, but Im not preparing to part with Jovetic or Crouch, not when they are my top goal scorer and assister respectively.

I'll sell you Necid' date=' but Im not preparing to part with Jovetic or Crouch, not when they are my top goal scorer and assister respectively.[/quote']

Mate you will be getting a bargain if you sign a 93 rated striker to partner crouch and jovetic.

I think you may need to part with one of them to get millito. Id go for crouch.

Mate you will be getting a bargain if you sign a 93 rated striker to partner crouch and jovetic.

I think you may need to part with one of them to get millito. Id go for crouch.

This is it, I was thinking Crouch too, but he has been vital this season. Look at my league form without Crouch. Patchy at best. He may not get the goals, but Id say he's assisted about 25% of Jovetics goals. Milito is a CF, and rated better than Crouch, but its whether Milito would fit the same mould.

I need a replacement' date=' Crouch or Jovetic you decide, Milito is 93[/quote']

Necid and Crouch are worth more than Milito, so you wouldnt get the cash needed to get you in the black.

i swear that every player i go for Huddersfield go for as well! :(

Is it you bidding on players I have shortlisted for months. I am sorry, but I have money I need to spend before the end of the season, otherwise my chairman won't give me a penny. I did not build a decent team by ignoring all the good risers that are out there.

Is it you bidding on players I have shortlisted for months. I am sorry' date=' but I have money I need to spend before the end of the season, otherwise my chairman won't give me a penny. I did not build a decent team by ignoring all the good risers that are out there.[/quote']

Im trying to do the same, your teams full of risers and great talents, which you've obviously worked hard for. But i just thought i was lucky by bidding on that player in such a setup as 106 then i see another club has bid on him, so understandably i wasn't over the moon. After reading my comment i did sound like a plonker, sorry Dermo. I believe we are both bidding on two players, i hope i get a least one of them.