English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

New Contracts at Middlesbrough

victorvaldes_205934.jpgKameni.jpg

Several key player at Middlesbrough have today signed new contracts with the north east club both first team goalkeepers Carlos Kameni and Victor Valdes Kameni who made 21 appearences last season with Valdes suprisingly playing second fiddle with 17 appearences.

5campbell100x100.jpg38891_.jpg

Defenders Sol Campbell,Marcelo Cardozo and Daniel Alvaro Pereira have all signed new contracts with Boro both Cardozo and Campbell sign 3 year deals with Campbell looking set to end his career at the club Alvaro Pereira who has been the subject of intrest from clubs such as Tranmere and Darlington recently has commited his future to the club signing a 5 year deal

ferreira-dos-santos-wagner-120x120-en.jpg183481212502726.jpg

Last seasons signing Ferreira Wagner has signed a new 5 year contract at the club Wagner who joined towards the end of last season performed well in his 8 appearences and looks set to continue his run of form after a good seasonal reappearence while promising defensive midfielder Walter Acevedo has signed a new 4 year deal at the club

markus-rosenberg-120x120-en.jpg

Middlesbrough's top goalscorer for the past 2 seasons Markus Rosenberg has put pen to paper on a new 5 year deal at the club Rosenberg who has come under fire for his lack of goals at times has so far netted 26 goals in 71 appearences since joining the club back in season 6

EC106 Waiting List Update

No free teams at the moment' date='but as the set-up has become rather popular of late, we are trying to implement a so-called waiting list..The term it self is somewhat misleading there is no formal waiting list to join the set-up, anyone can join at anytime if there is a vacancy. In an attempt to keep the set-up full, what does exist is an arrangement between the set-ups active Forumers, that if offered a job at a vacant club [which they plan to turn down'], they inturn hold open the post until someone, who has expressed an interest via the forum can take it. This is the only list and it only works if a post is in the hands of a forumer, as the set-up contains about 40 active forumers there is a 50% chance that a free spot will be offered to them. If it is not then it can not be held open. As it stands this Waiting list reads

Monty

Jinky

HuntyCFC

Ibracadabra

Lunar

Toonfanforlife

Nick Justice ( WARNING West Ham SUPPORTER :eek: )

I suggest you check the thread regularly as the Dates since last log in, on these clubs are as follows,

Wycombe 21 July

Colchester Utd 24 July

Fair play Jinky, but you are next up after Monty, with Colchester possibly available at the weekend,but thats of course if we get the team to you.If you want i'll put your offer on the set-up newspaper

Could I please be added to this waiting list, seems like a fantastic gameworld and would like to get involved if possible, thanks.

Guest 1CapWonder

how is it meant to work???

How do you think? You put your name on the list and when a team goes on job offer it can be arranged so that the next person on the list gets it...

:rolleyes:

PLEASE DON'T SPAM ANYMORE :)

How do you think? You put your name on the list and when a team goes on job offer it can be arranged so that the next person on the list gets it...

:rolleyes:

PLEASE DON'T SPAM ANYMORE :)

This Will Not work anymore, as dictating where clubs go is now being punished by Sm. :o

This Will Not work anymore' date=' as dictating where clubs go is now being punished by Sm. :o[/quote']

We keep a list so that when a club comes available, we then pm the person at the top of the list.

Sorry that this was a little hard for you to understand.

TBH its used for the more honest forumers.

We keep a list so that when a club comes available' date=' we then pm the person at the top of the list.

Sorry that this was a little hard for you to understand.

TBH its used for the more honest forumers.[/quote']

I Know, I got My Team In This Setup By Someone Rejecting a Job Offer and telling me when they would (I think) So I'm just Warning Incase someone tries this now that Sm will not be too happy about it. :)

I Know' date=' I got My Team In This Setup By Someone Rejecting a Job Offer and telling me when they would (I think) So I'm just Warning Incase someone tries this now that Sm will not be too happy about it. :)[/quote']

Im not sure i really care, tbh its not my problem :)

i was answering ur question' date=' but once u started telling the forum the rules of SM i got bored.[/quote']

I Never Started To Tell You The rules Of SM, Just Said Generally If You Get A Job Offer, Just Reject It, As If You Arrange For A Manager To Take Over By Telling Them When You Will Reject The Offer, Chances Are They Will Be Removed From The Position Soon After. B)

hmm perhaps it refers to guys getting teams for people in new set-ups before dumping them at an arranged time?' date=' besides the guys in Blue and Red:eek: have been all over this thread of late and no-one has mentioned it before :confused:[/quote']

Well Maybe I'm Wrong, But I'm Sure I'm Partially Right. Anyway Sorry For This Little Ramble. :o

hmm perhaps it refers to guys getting teams for people in new set-ups before dumping them at an arranged time?' date=' besides the guys in Blue and Red:eek: have been all over this thread of late and no-one has mentioned it before :confused:[/quote']

Dictating were clubs go to from a job offer isn't allowed and people in GC's have lost thier clubs over this - however publically saying a club is avaliable in a set-up is allowed as then it dosn't change hands on a first come first serve basis. Also stick me on the intrested list for 106 someone new has to win it at somepoint :P

Dictating were clubs go to from a job offer isn't allowed and people in GC's have lost thier clubs over this - however publically saying a club is avaliable in a set-up is allowed as then it dosn't change hands on a first come first serve basis. Also stick me on the intrested list for 106 someone new has to win it at somepoint :P

Cheers, makes perfect sense.

Also stick me on the intrested list for 106 someone new has to win it at somepoint :P

Done and thank you Mr Pluto Sir

EC106 Waiting List Update

No free teams at the moment' date='but as the set-up has become rather popular of late, we are trying to implement a so-called waiting list..The term it self is somewhat misleading there is no formal waiting list to join the set-up, anyone can join at anytime if there is a vacancy. In an attempt to keep the set-up full, what does exist is an arrangement between the set-ups active Forumers, that if offered a job at a vacant club [which they plan to turn down'], they inturn hold open the post until someone, who has expressed an interest via the forum can take it. This is the only list and it only works if a post is in the hands of a forumer, as the set-up contains about 40 active forumers there is a 50% chance that a free spot will be offered to them. If it is not then it can not be held open. As it stands this Waiting list reads

Monty

Jinky

HuntyCFC

Ibracadabra

Lunar

Toonfanforlife

Nick Justice ( WARNING West Ham SUPPORTER :eek: )

Jon

SonofPluto

I suggest you check the thread regularly as the Dates since last log in, on these clubs are as follows,

Wycombe 21 July

Colchester Utd 24 July

Shorpe United Transfer News

Antonio Nocerino

Short post,

Shorpe are happy to announce the signing of Nocerino from Club America. Crawford stated he was looking to sign a good long term player, as part of the club's ambitious plans, and was surprised to find him available (he has previously been at Darlington and Southampton). It is thought he is likely to slot in immediately to the centre of midfield alongside Motta and Cicero.

Quick Facts

Real Club: Palermo

Rating: 89

International Caps: 1

Position: CM/DM

nocerino-120x120.jpg

Division 2

millwall.gif

Millwall team news

Dave Izod went on the record this evening to dismiss rumors of an impending financial crises at the New Den. Just days after Millwall chairman John Berylson announced that, after huge losses on the futures market he would be not be making any transfer cash available to the club, and coupled with the withdrawal of the Lions from the EC 106 youth cup, media speculation has been rife as to tough times in SE 18. Further fuel has been added to the fire after a frenzied days transfer activity down in South London which saw Stewart Downing finally head back to the North east in a player exchange deal and youngsters Victor Moses off to Preston and Riberio Airton Santos to Manchester United in 2.5 and 4.5 million pound cash deals respectively. With Mattock and Gosling's earlier departure to Preston and Portsmouth , Moses and Santos leaving sees all but Cesar Denis and Nicolas Loderio remaining of the so called Golden generation, and leaves the Lions with little home produced talent left for the future. Lions fans were also greeted with the news that central defender Brede Hangeland may also be on his way after ambitious Welsh outfit Swansea announced that, subject to a medical he joins them tomorrow in a sensational 5 million pound plus John Mensa deal. Responding to respected manager James Burrow's assertion that the Lions were a club in decline a visibly aged Izod issued a candid statement on the proceedings,

'' whilst I greatly appreciate a manger of James's pedigree's, kind words about me, I must take this opportunity to dispel some of the rumors that seem to be circulating about the club. As I have already said this week its naturally disappointing to not get any transfer funds for the new season, but I must stress that I am in full in support of the chairmans stance and greatly appreciate the huge commitment that he has made on the clubs behalf in the past. After enjoying an excellent meeting myself and Mr Berylson happily agreed that this season we must consolidate the clubs status both on the pitch and in the boardroom. For us to achieve our joint long term goal of division 1 football here at the Den, some sensible house keeping was required. I thinks its fair to say our Youth set-up not only contained some of the leagues finest young talents, but also an accumulated wage bill in access of 100,000 pounds. With this seasons expected sizable down turn in match day revenue, and after being unable to place some of the players out on loan, it was with a heavy heart that we made the decision to let some of them go. I think it a testimony to Mr Berylsons stewardship of the club that he has chosen to re-invest the accrued revenue back into the first team and I hope to repay his faith in myself and the players with results on the pitch. Victor and Riberio have chosen their new clubs well, and I am confident that under the fine tutelage of Mr Burrow and Mr Turna their early promise will be totally fulfilled. Stewart has made no secret of his troubles settling in London and I would like to pay tribute to his professionalism and patience in waiting, whilst we worked out a suitable deal with our good friends at Boro. In place of these fine young players we have added, what I believe are two major assets to the squad,in Anton Ferdinand and left winger Nikolay Dimitrov. To strengthen the defence I will also be announcing a loan signing tomorrow from a major 1st division club and on a permanent basis the purchase of a world renown international striker who with Boselli and Benjani will strike fear into the hearts of our rivals. One way or another tomorrow also sees the end of the Brede Hangeland saga, I have expressed my wish that he stays but its up to him now, an offer is on the table from Swansea and if Brede accepts it than I wish him well, if not I expect him to commit to Millwall on a long term basis and we will not entertain any further bids for him. If he goes, then we gain an excellent replacement in John Mensa and happily the club is left with a balance of 5 million pounds in the transfer budget, from which I would intend to rebuild the youth set-up. Presented with these facts I don't see the club in decline, instead I see a leaner looking club, with greater strength in depth and on a fantastic financial footing. And whilst I maintain our primary target for this season is once more 45 points, don't be surprised if horrible little Millwall are not in the mix come the end of the season.'

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

MATCH PREVIEW

OXFORD UTD V QUEENS PARK RANGERS

Oxford Utd take on a strong QPR tomorrow in their first home match of the new season. Manager David Belkevitz has been busy in the transfer market investing the small amount of revenue from last season's play off win and brought in around ten players to bolster the 21 man squad he inherited at the end of last season. He spoke this morning to an SM reporter outside Oxford's training quarters ahead of their home game against QPR, "This is going to be a massive indicator in what we have to achieve to keep our Third Division status. We lost to Gillingham last week and I hope that has a knee jerk reaction to our attitude. We came off a great unbeaten run to attain a play off position and managed to win through, but reality hit us on the head and the Third Division is another step up the ladder, we are competing at a higher level and in a funny way, I hope the defeat in our opening match has a positive effect on how we apply ourselves for the matches to come. I have invested in youth as I believe that is the way forward for Oxford Utd, there is a youth tournament which I have applied to be involved in and this will be a big incentive to the younger players to vie for first team football. I manage on the adage of "from small acorns grow big trees," and my job is to hopefully make Oxford Utd a team that one day will compete with the top dogs of English football in EC106."

Guest 1CapWonder

Sutcliffe - Kolo No King

125px-rochdale_badge.png

The Rochdale Manager has blasted his opponent (King Kolo) before tonight's game, labelling him a "has been" and explaining how he has no right to be anything but nervous entering tonight's game. Rochdale are the visitors to Ashton Gate and Liam O'Connor's (King Kolo) Bristol City will be looking to get off to a winning start at home. But Away Team Rochdale are coming off the back of thumping Promotion - Hopeful's Swindon 4-1, and are expected to give fellow Division 3 Downers another tough game tonight.

Sutcliffe Said:

Don't get me wrong, I haven't missed Kolo's little digs at us this week. However, it's nothing to get upset about from our point of view. I will have his quote's pinned up in the Away dressing room tonight so my players can see that if we lose, we lose to an idiot, and we don't want that to happen. King Kolo is a hasbeen. He is living off the reputation of taking Cardiff to Division 1. Even that was by playoffs. Kolo likes to do things the hard way, so he will enjoy tonight's game, because my side are no pushovers. Kolo enjoyed a tiny bit of success with a Welsh Team, and look at where he is now - Division 4 and Bristol City. He needs to take a step back and have a look at himself, he hasn't achieved anything of note with this club yet, and despite the qualities they obviously possess, he has not done anything with that team that makes me scared to face them.

However, Sutcliffe has every right to be scared. Bristol City boast 10 players over the rating of 85. Rochdale's best outfield player is rated 85, with the rest 83 rated and under.

I understand that it will be backs against the wall tonight. I am not saying we are going to win the game. You look at City's squad and the quality they have, they should be comfortably coasting games like us and anyone else in this league. Perhaps Kolo is strolling it though. If he is he shouldn't be, because we have beaten higher rated opposition before and we will beat them again. We are going to have an impact this year, and it begins tonight, as a point or more against Bristol City, should start to make EC106 stand up and listen to what Rochdale have to say.

Guest 1CapWonder

I think someone's scared :D

BTW I took Cardiff to Div 1 not 2 :D

Pressure is on you with the squad you have :)

I'm quite content to sit back, see how it pans out and should I win, then I'll be back on here to show you up :D

Haha good luck mate, looking forward to it though (Y)